OOC Chat

Don't need to do any further investigation, don't need to post anything, for now, we are done!
The trial is starting, I'll just have to make a post and start it off myself.

Things are getting a little stressful for me lately, so you all would have to wait for a little while, I need to go get some sleep. X'D

The class trial will be kinda fast, short and simple.
Sorry for having to rush my post.

Before we post anything, we'll have to wait for MonokumaFever for awhile and see if he will come back and join us.

-All the students will know about the generic things that you can directly observe from the crime scene, except for some more specific things.
-The truth bullets section hasn't been updated yet, sry about that, give me some time.

So basically all you need to do is post about your opinion and input with my highlighted question as a guideline, in other words, just try to answer the question with supporting evidence.

Once a suitable answer is provided from any one of you, we move on to the next question.

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos Kimona Kimona a simpler name a simpler name MonokumaFever MonokumaFever

Julian ended up asking the obvious question? But gave big hints... Please, people, please know what Julian is going on about.

(I've watched enough Detective Conan and saw this trick.)

I mean that's a long time span.

It's the 18th of may as of now. 3w of inactivity, yikes. Guess i came back in time.
Hello there!
You can definitely create a character and join us! You can hop in in the middle of the trial or after the trial.

I am not replacing Koba though, instead, I'll control him for now. So now we'll have 15 students!

Last edited:
Btw, although their character sheets are very simplified and have very little information, you should try to remember some important characteristic of the characters at times. Yeah, a hint.

Hello there!
You can definitely create a character and join us! You can hop in in the middle of the trial or after the trial.

I am not replacing Koba though, instead, I'll control him for now. So now we'll have 15 students!

I'll be on it soon.

HEIGHTS PEOPLE. HEIGHT AND LOGIC IS WHERE IT'S AT! HERE COMES THE LAWS OF PHYSICS AND LOGIC TRAIN. PREPARED TO BOARD!

You can't fight the Laws of physics. I'm stuck being 5'3.5, am I fighting it? No. Height controls your reach. Laws of physics dictates Logic. You must be an Idiot if you don't do something that has SOME sort of Logic behind it. Even if its logical to you.

(V-tired Rn. I could go on a rant tbh)

You can't fight the Laws of physics. I'm stuck being 5'3.5, am I fighting it? No. Height controls your reach. Laws of physics dictates Logic. You must be an Idiot if you don't do something that has SOME sort of Logic behind it. Even if its logical to you.

(V-tired Rn. I could go on a rant tbh)

What are you running on about? Sound like an angry protester

Users who are viewing this thread

Back