OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh i remember that silly show lol

Signit.png

You watched it...and never mentioned it to me?!
Bruhhhhhhhh...!

I mean I only bring in NPCs if its important, meaning those you know thus far are important to the story. The ones coming in next are those in the Vytal festival so It wont be for a bit. You need not interact with the NPCs, they are just there to give the story life and will eventually be important. For instance, right now the most important NPCs are people you would not expect at all. Thats the fun of it all.

I mean I only bring in NPCs if its important, meaning those you know thus far are important to the story. The ones coming in next are those in the Vytal festival so It wont be for a bit. You need not interact with the NPCs, they are just there to give the story life and will eventually be important. For instance, right now the most important NPCs are people you would not expect at all. Thats the fun of it all.
got it

Signit.png

You watched it...and never mentioned it to me?!
Bruhhhhhhhh...!
only watched a very small bit of it

well thats freaking amazing! :D <333 luckys! ^^

People irl sometimes stop calling me by name, just saying, "hey, Kido" or "hey, Tsubomi!" ^^

I'm kind of sad about its obscureness, tho-
It recently got a movie, but only in Japan and I still can't find it online...

;;
Guess...I need to keep learning Japanese...?

People irl sometimes stop calling me by name, just saying, "hey, Kido" or "hey, Tsubomi!" ^^

I'm kind of sad about its obscureness, tho-
It recently got a movie, but only in Japan and I still can't find it online...

;;
Guess...I need to keep learning Japanese...?
aww yeh mehbeh yew do hehe ^^

Odd how Amber was the first to go to Flint's office. There is a lot of story in that one room and he is probably just going to spray paint and leave XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back