OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackJack BlackJack

Let us skip to they returned the books and the dance is coming up and stuff, yeah. We can get a bit of down time, talk to the new NPCS and such, and Flint has her talk with Lilla/INJL

thetasfiasco thetasfiasco Danchou Tsubomi Danchou Tsubomi Keidivh Keidivh Mossino Mossino Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko and I suppose Cruor Flumine Cruor Flumine & BlackJack BlackJack

So what roles are we all taking in the party planning? I'm thinking that Lilith should be in charge of the guest list. She's not interested in dancing so she could check everyone coming in, meticulous enough not to make a mistake, and bitch enough to say "You're not on the list! GTFO!" and smack the ice-cream out of their hands.

I know I asked this on Discord, but it went largely unnoticed. Plus the answers will be easier to find here.

thetasfiasco thetasfiasco Danchou Tsubomi Danchou Tsubomi Keidivh Keidivh Mossino Mossino Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko and I suppose Cruor Flumine Cruor Flumine & BlackJack BlackJack

So what roles are we all taking in the party planning? I'm thinking that Lilith should be in charge of the guest list. She's not interested in dancing so she could check everyone coming in, meticulous enough not to make a mistake, and bitch enough to say "You're not on the list! GTFO!" and smack the ice-cream out of their hands.

I know I asked this on Discord, but it went largely unnoticed. Plus the answers will be easier to find here.

Natsuki's likely going to help out with the funding and stuff, doing a bunch of the math for where to put the spending, I guess.

I think Olivia would be in charge of the decor! She made Team OSEA's room all pretty!

Natsuki's likely going to help out with the funding and stuff, doing a bunch of the math for where to put the spending, I guess.

I just see the two of them sitting in the library, minding their own business as they work and just randomly...
"Fog machines?"
"Yep."
"Neat."
And then they go back to ignoring each other.

I think Olivia would be in charge of the decor! She made Team OSEA's room all pretty!
"What the fuck have you done?"
"I decorated! I made it look-"
"-like a murder scene."

I think I have a great idea for the fourth member of Variens team BlackJack BlackJack
And possibly someone we could use for another thing at a later point if needed

And yes, I am still here and always watching you little delinquents
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread