OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the awkwardness commence!

23c821a75966e39e1ab65f782535db5d1409802834_full.png

has anyone seen cruor?

I have not.

i almost posted a random image of papa franku in my natsuki post because i wasn't paying attention to what i was pasting

tfw your fancy formatting turns into filthy frank

Sorry but Varien hasn't posted so you'll just kinda have to wait. Or you can say you peak in and see the fight, and I can post describing it in more detail.

After you guys start walking the halls I'll post that you hear the fighting and sounds of rage n stuff.

"Well, why do we need them cooked in the first place?!"

I could see Oliva strapping someone to a chair and force-feeding them yams in her basement-dungeon of wonder.

man this new site... i dont get notifs for anything anymore Q_Q had to go back and find this XD

but i could just see this being Olivia and Skyes relationship xD if Skye makes Olivia mad, she'd wake up to find herself tied up, and Olivia would then force-feed her yams cuz she was angry xD

man this new site... i dont get notifs for anything anymore Q_Q had to go back and find this XD

but i could just see this being Olivia and Skyes relationship xD if Skye makes Olivia mad, she'd wake up to find herself tied up, and Olivia would then force-feed her yams cuz she was angry xD
Uhhh

Is Olivia freaky like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back