OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackJack

The All Seeing Eye

This is just a place we can all come to chat out of character. Remember to follow the rules.

Okay, can't wait to see it. Right now I am thinking of choosing Noir because at the moment we have no support/punching bag.

@Shiro Kurogane Nyx pls.

@BlackJack Also I have no idea what to get for an emblem....

I'm thinking this but i dunno.
yang_xiao_blood___emblem_request_for_nextgen2015_by_emperial_dawn-daf6uk3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It can be anything really, just has to have a significance to the character for example my character If I choose to do him has a fancy spade because his parents are well known gamblers and his weapon has to do with gambling.

That's two male students. Inb4 two more female students and its just RWBY and JNPR all over.

Let's make Blackjack and Sp3cter the only male students ;3

So are we gonna have Argent and BlackJack's character on the same team and go the RWBY/JNPR route? Or will they be on separate teams?

Also, on the subject of teams,@Shiro Kurogane it sounds like you and Mossino are gonna have Lilla and Nyx be together. Can Argent squeeze in with them? After all, we're survivors of the RP That Never Started. We gotta stick together.

So are we gonna have Argent and BlackJack's character on the same team and go the RWBY/JNPR route? Or will they be on separate teams?

Also, on the subject of teams,@Shiro Kurogane it sounds like you and Mossino are gonna have Lilla and Nyx be together. Can Argent squeeze in with them? After all, we're survivors of the RP That Never Started. We gotta stick together.

>_> That was never confirmed.

I like a certain level of planning, but honestly, theres other rpers, lets not be exclusive right off the bat, shall we? xD

That being said, @SP3CT3R Skye and Argent are both from Atlas, and were tied up with the White Fang in some way. Should there be some sort of connection there in some capacity? (I asked this on your cs too, lol)

[SIZE= 12px]I have yet to decide who is heading the school, I will be adding a neutral character thread up to showcase some people you will see in the future.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread