Not open for further replies.
awww id love to see your response kei, but okies, gnites! :3

and Danchou youre there you could respond! XD <3

too bad, too! love.. birds wouldve been great but.. love.. animals? lmao nah

lolol
Natsuki's gonna leave the two alone~

Mossino Mossino , you finally get the time to chat to Nat now, ahahaha
Mossino Mossino Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Keidivh Keidivh
I've been slacking in my shipmaster duties. However, I see many ships sailing during that dance scene, some that are probably not as apparent.
I dont think Lilla is gonna be in any condition to do that.

Also, perhaps if Lilla can't talk, Natsuki goes to figure out where the hell Joshua stormed off to, crimson in the face?

correction:
Natsuki will show up to see Lilla...?*

lololololol sorry I guess I didn't think that through
I guess I'll have her leave some sort of apology gift or something ahaha
Now it'd be interesting for Natsuki to walk into the classrooms to see the hectic mess going on inside, and Lilla in her berserker state.

Im going to hold off putting my new guy in. Might have him come in with more npcs. Not sure if I ever said but most npcs are important even if they seem minor.

Also:

both.png

As Natsuki heads for Lilla, she can happen across Joshua, red-faced, and then they can go both look for her to realize that maybe it is not a good time to do so...mwahaha...
Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe and Mossino Mossino , sound good?

Yes! Never underestimate how powerful an NPC is to a story!

Mmhm! They're super important!

...so important that sometimes when I write my own stuff, they accidentally end up as protags...

Also:

both.png

As Natsuki heads for Lilla, she can happen across Joshua, red-faced, and then they can go both look for her to realize that maybe it is not a good time to do so...mwahaha...
Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe and Mossino Mossino , sound good?

Mmhm! They're super important!

...so important that sometimes when I write my own stuff, they accidentally end up as protags...
Agreed! also it would be funny for Nat to try to unravel the reason why Joshua is crimson currently.

really more npcs?? XD i must be in the minority, because i hardly pay attention to the npcs ;-; XD
Putting it mildly,
My friend and I came up with my character(for pathfinder)'s parents. One is a spymaster that has her fingers in everything and we have all realized that if were going to get anything done, he needs to meet his mother, who has no idea that she has a son.

well im in an rp right now, that i have like 10-20 npcs in, but its casual and i rarely use them, only when appropriate

Lol, I usually have that amount, too.
The problem with how I use NPCs, I think, is related to the fact that I think of it not in a perspective as a quest giver, but as a character in a story.

...And then I make like fifty of them, which doesn't help.

It's like trying to play spot the protagonist and this is your cast:
f35d456557e255f7651628823991a91c.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back