• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (OOC and planning) KARMA ~ The True Consequences ~

I’m going to be brutally honest for a second, I have never played a bully/mean character before so this is completely new to me haha

I’m going to be brutally honest for a second, I have never played a bully/mean character before so this is completely new to me haha
I've been writing and developing my range of characters for years lol, my favorite to play are the insane ones but they are a bit difficult to write sometimes. I feel like bullies would be pretty easy, they tend to be pretty flat characters.

Honestly same, being mean is gonna go against my natural instincts of running and hiding... which is why I needed that second character to not be a bully. Cleanses the soul.

Tbh my life is trash so being an awful jerk is natural for me. Not proud of it but that's just how it is, so... IDK why I'm not playing the main bullies lol

Haruki isn’t a complete jerk but they aren’t exactly nice either, at least not at first. It could change one way or the other, we’ll just see how it all plays out. I’m looking forward to this.

I’ll get another post up then I’m gonna head off to sleep I think.

This might be important so I should ask, what timezones are you guys? I’m from the UK so I’m UTC +1:00 rn

I'm in the USA, central time I believe (I suck with timezones lol), but my post times are really irregular so it doesn't matter too much.

Oof, It’s 1:30 am over here lmao

I’m usually up till around 2:30 anyway so we should be okayish, I’m not the fastest poster so bear with me please!

Also having Hiroki come in late on the first day fits pretty well for the character I think

Also having Hiroki come in late on the first day fits pretty well for the character I think
Definitely.
Saki will probably never be late unless something happens before class. Her older brother drives her to school, since her mother doesn't trust her to walk by herself and she's probably gotten banned from the school buses for 'causing distractions' AKA getting bullied even on the freakin school bus

I’ll probably hold off on replying until tomorrow because I’m extremely tired and also working on a character app for another RP. I’ll try not to keep anyone waiting too long though.

Starting to feel like Hiroki would be better for Saki lol
... Y'all up for some love triangle stuff? xD ofc everything is up to the characters' creator

Saki's definitely the kind of character to end up in a bad relationship (aka yandere-like obsession with possibly the wrong person) and is quite prone to abuse so it makes sense that something like that could happen

Alright then! Alllll of the drama xD
Fr all the things I live for in a rp; dark themes, drama, and insane characters. Love it.

Also any character that cares about Saki will sometimes have to act quickly if they want to protect her, she self-harms a LOT (the reason she always wears long sleeves, her arms are covered in cuts) and is pretty suicidal. She will definitely attempt to take her own life at least once at some point during this story.

Hey guys, I understand if you're busy but please try to remember I expect a minimum 1 reply per day. I'm not a big fan of waiting days to continue a rp, I am VERY active and expect my partners to make an effort. Thanks!

I'm also extremely athazagoraphobic and I kinda get triggered when I log on and see 0 notifications so yeah

I’ve actually just been waiting for the other person to respond so that I don’t leave them behind by responding before they get the chance. I have a response in mind but I’d rather wait until the other person gets a chance to get a word in

You’re good, no worries. I just usually like to wait until everyone has responded in small groups because one of my pet peeves in RP is being left behind and I don’t want to put anyone else through that

Sorry guys, but I gotta be honest. Posting daily isn’t really my thing at all and I can’t realistically maintain that speed. If that’s a problem I think it might just be best if I drop out so I don’t kill the rp entirely

If you did mention the whole “1 post per day” thing before then I’m so so sorry but I must’ve missed it- usually I look out for that kind of stuff and usually it is a bit of a dealbreaker no matter what for me.

Again I’m so so sorry

If you can't do daily replies that's okay, I understand that some people can't do that. I only ask that you reply as often as you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back