• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy {OOC} An Adventure of Cowards

Do you want to use Discord for OOC discussions and lore debating alongside this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

_ChickenWithTeeth_

Where did Joe come from? Where'd he go?
An Adventure of Cowards
{The Chat Chamber / OOC}

Genres: Adventure, Medieval Fantasy, Drama °°° Status: Setting up °°° Semi-lit to Novella

{Interest Check} °°° {OOC} (you're here!) °°° {Lore} °°° {Character Sheets} °°° {RP} (TBA)

1709739795426.png

This is where everyone and anyone can chat, ask questions, makes suggestions and discuss potential lore ideas.
If you need to ask a question directly to me, please tag me in your post :3

House Rules

1. Of course you can post memes and media related to a player or the RP
2. Be familiar with the RPN rules
3. Be respectful especially when you have to communicate negative opinions or reactions

4. If someone posted an idea you like in here, give it a Love/Like. Those buttons will represent your approving vote.
5. To get your idea approved and part of the official lore: You need to either have my unique approval or get the voted approval of at least a little more than half of the active players within a week. (more on what an active player is below)
6. For players that don't approve of the idea, you need to speak up and explain why you do not like that idea. Maybe we can come up with something that appeals more to everyone c:

About Active players:
-You are considered an active player if you have interacted in either RP or OOC within the last week. If you are inactive longer than that you become an "inactive player" and therefore your vote will not count for new ideas until you come back.
-I will try to keep up a list of active players with everyone's names and refresh it every week

Last edited:
Hey! Been cooking on a character for a couple weeks since I FINALLY started Game of Thrones, so I’ve got a few good ideas. Looking forward to adding a little Fiefdom to the world and a bit of fun from my characters side of the world!

Hello! I'm so excited for this :bishiesparklesl: I haven't been a part of an RP in almost a decade, so I'm shaking off the rust.

Hello! I'm so excited for this :bishiesparklesl: I haven't been a part of an RP in almost a decade, so I'm shaking off the rust.
Glad to have you back! Looking forward to RPing with you!

Hey! Been cooking on a character for a couple weeks since I FINALLY started Game of Thrones, so I’ve got a few good ideas. Looking forward to adding a little Fiefdom to the world and a bit of fun from my characters side of the world!
Oooh I cannot wait to hear about it :D You can start writing your ideas down in here if you'd like.

Omg welcome back! I have not started a group RP in a long while, we can be rusty fools together 😂 .It's also the first time I'm doing an RP so...open lored if that makes sense so expect some trial and errors on my part everyone 🤣

Omg welcome back! I have not started a group RP in a long while, we can be rusty fools together 😂 .It's also the first time I'm doing an RP so...open lored if that makes sense so expect some trial and errors on my part everyone 🤣

Yeessss, let's be rusty fools together 🤣 I might need to ask for some elaboration on some parts, but I'll try my best to keep up!

Heyy everyone

{LORE PAGE IS POSTED}
(see link attached to top post)

Start writing those brewing ideas in here to get them approved and put on the official lore page!

{LORE PAGE IS POSTED}

Start writing those brewing ideas in here to get them approved and put on the official lore page!
So, in reference to that, I was thinking of having a primarily human fiefdom off to the west called ‘Westvale’ that’s pretty much perpetually at war with a neighboring fiefdom called “Darkmire”. It’s got a very classic feudal style architecture and society. Very much smaller powers in the world, but still sufficiently sized to warrant calling it a ‘war’. More details to come once I’m off work.

lore idea;
how about making like, every realm have it's chamber? every single realm {ex: demon realm, centaur realm, etc.} can have a chamber like the one in the mortal realm and make anyone who says a certain poem just, get transferred to a dimension of their choice? they just imagine or think of the realm while believing that they'll teleport there and bam, they get teleported!

{LORE PAGE IS POSTED}

Regarding the dragons, maybe the reason as to how they're able to attain immortality while possessing immense magical power is due to the fact that dragons release their excess magical energy into the universe (or the world around them), creating a harmonious energy cycle. In this symbiotic relationship, the universe absorbs and redistributes the magical energy, allowing the dragons to draw upon it without facing the typical life-draining consequences. This connection establishes a profound balance, making the dragons a vital part of the magical ecosystem, and in return, they attain immortality through their perpetual connection with the universal magic reservoir.

Everyone,
Hi <3 I'm gonna leave you guys to start coming up with ideas here. I have a migraine and am off to bed. You can think up your main character's race and the culture(s) that come with it if (those won't have to be approved and you can just post your characters later once the page is up). Talk about various creatures that populate the world...Whatever you want! Just have a look at the Lore page and its guidelines first. On my end I'm going to add a race of humanoid unihorned creatures that have descended from the *legendary and possibly extinct* unicorns lmao, so go ham! I'll have a character sheet thread up tomorow so y'all can start posting your characters then <3

Also I think I'm going to limit a maximum of two main characters per player, what do y'all think? Is that fair or nah?

And with that I'm off, good night or day wherever you guys are <3

Also perhaps there are ancient artifacts or mystical locations that act as conduits for gathering and amplifying magic. These could be sought after by individuals and factions. Additionally, in reference to the many realms that exist outside of Kirlia, i had an idea as to how one might be able to access them. I was thinking to separate them in categories; Physically, Mentally/Spiritually and Magically.

To be able to physically traverse another dimension would either require you posses immense magical prowess and access to spells that are otherwise generally inaccessible to mortals, this is the hardest approach and the least one to attain. The second way is a but more complicated.

On Kirlia, magical energy flows through chartable courses called "Ley Lines" or Dragon Paths. The term "Dragon Paths" originates from a group of dragons that opted for a connection to the earthly realm instead of the universal harmony thier fellow dragons initially established. By channeling their life force into the earth, they forged a self-sustaining cycle, that nurtures the creatures and natural wonders of the land, eventually forming the Ley Lines. A few cities and many ancient ruins are oftentimes built along these lines with sacred and sometimes even forbidden sites, occurring at points where two or more Ley Lines meet.

These convergent points, also known as Nexus Points, contain so much magical energy, they always often serve as gateways to specific realms or any accessible realm in general.

Everyone,
Hi <3 I'm gonna leave you guys to start coming up with ideas here. I have a migraine and am off to bed. You can think up your main character's race and the culture(s) that come with it if (those won't have to be approved and you can just post your characters later once the page is up). Talk about various creatures that populate the world...Whatever you want! Just have a look at the Lore page and its guidelines first. On my end I'm going to add a race of humanoid unihorned creatures that have descended from the *legendary and possibly extinct* unicorns lmao, so go ham! I'll have a character sheet thread up tomorow so y'all can start posting your characters then <3

Also I think I'm going to limit a maximum of two main characters per player, what do y'all think? Is that fair or nah?

And yeah, I think the character limit is fair, I generally play one character a roleplay.

Everyone,

m'alright, have a good rest!

I think 2 character max is fair

Last edited:
The idea of magical resonance with certain elements, seasons, or celestial events could introduce unique abilities or fluctuations in magical potency. This could lead to answer why anyone with magic hasn't been able to just use these convergent points and travel to another realm. All these gateways are often inactive unless a significant natural event occurs. And also the fact that almost no one knows the locations of these Ley Lines.

I enjoy that idea of how to travel to other planes for sure, but I’d imagine it’d be difficult even with a gateway as the little pieces of lore provided state that almost no mortal has accomplished inter-realm travel.

Also, I’m good for the 2 character limit personally. I usually just do one.

I enjoy that idea of how to travel to other planes for sure, but I’d imagine it’d be difficult even with a gateway as the little pieces of lore provided state that almost no mortal has accomplished inter-realm travel.

Also, I’m good for the 2 character limit personally. I usually just do one.
That is true, even with all that it'll take alot. I was generally showing how it can be accomplished, as while it may not have been accomplished, doesn't mean it can't lol. But I had other methods to explain, being the other 2 kinds of methods.

My, I hope I don't join to the thread too late...
Everyone,

Firstly I'm excited to be here and will try my best to be a useful part of the team! Two character might even be too much for me, personally I thought I would play just one, so the limit's fair.

Secondly since we're allowed to start brainstorming about the world, I would like to join with a less grand and complex aspect, unlike magic system or the travelling between different realms (which I saw good starting ideas about though I advice us to think about these aspects a lot bc these will be the 'ground' of our story or at least an important points)...where was I? Yes, my idea:
Based on that three types of roles (Criminal, Banished, Missing), our characters will be wanted people, so I thought a more organized company or guild of bounty hunters would be a good threat and motivation for us to 'keep escaping' through the realm. However this is just a rough fragment of an idea and its details highly depend on our characters...

Hi everyone! Thinking of stealing the magick archer class from dragon dogma game and make a group around it. Need to read the lore to see if i can make it work.

My, I hope I don't join to the thread too late...

Firstly I'm excited to be here and will try my best to be a useful part of the team! Two character might even be too much for me, personally I thought I would play just one, so the limit's fair.

Secondly since we're allowed to start brainstorming about the world, I would like to join with a less grand and complex aspect, unlike magic system or the travelling between different realms (which I saw good starting ideas about though I advice us to think about these aspects a lot bc these will be the 'ground' of our story or at least an important points)...where was I? Yes, my idea:
Based on that three types of roles (Criminal, Banished, Missing), our characters will be wanted people, so I thought a more organized company or guild of bounty hunters would be a good threat and motivation for us to 'keep escaping' through the realm. However this is just a rough fragment of an idea and its details highly depend on our characters...
Oooooh, yeah, I really like this Idea. But whether my character is either of the 3 depends on what kind of character I might chose to go with. The first Idea I had in mind was a "Tribrid" who did something forbidden and unspeakable (not intentional) and was banished because of it. All because of his curiosity and being protective of his mother. However, what also did it for him is what he is, and was shunned and called an abomination. This one is a trauma dump.

The second idea I had in mind was a Missing who ran away because he wanted more to his life who he saw as mundane. He lived in a self centered community that always settled for less and was always afraid of the unknown. This one is more level headed and has a thirst for knowledge, and quite wise. While he's isn't much in terms of raw magical power, his skill and knowledge is paramount.

For your idea escapist escapist I could see it working well to keep the group on thier toes, especially if a bounty hunter was after my character just for the sake of his pacifist nature (that's idea #2) or thinking he's too dangerous (idea #1).

Hi!
You guys have been cooking this is awesome! I'm going to do some editing and modifications in all of the threads first and then I'll get crakhing on the Character sheet page :)
Give me a couple hours because I also have work to do lmao.
Thanks for your patience all :D

Vote
{UPDATED TOP POST}

-Added some new rules and infos on how this will work, go read please.
-Active player and voting system established, get to voting there are some cool ideas already proposed.

Question: hi this is about the Lore Page. When someone's idea is approved to become official lore, how do we go about posting it? I thought of 2 ways, let me know which one you think is better.

1. The creator of the idea posts it, if it is an idea that multiple people contributed, credits within that post have to be given accordingly. Leave a Cookie/Like if you vote for this one or write down an answer.
Pros: Less wait in posting the idea. Creator has full control over their content.
Cons: If the creator has ghosted we have no way of adding or modifying the info in that post unless I delete and rewrite it myself. Also as the thread piles on it might get less and less easy to look for info efficiently.

2. I am the only one posting on that page. Of course I will copy and paste exactly what you want it to be written and credit everyone involved in that idea. Leave a Heart/Love if you vote for this one or write down an answer.
Pros: Like in my top posts I do tabs and I can better organize everything into categories like have one post for creatures, one for different biomes, one Kingdoms and places etc...
Cons: If I am inactive for a long time you guys will have no way of editing or adding onto the lore. I'm thinking maybe to counter that yall can just post on the page and update/organise however you see fit but yeah and just ignore the posts I made. Or make a new pâge entirely and organise it as you see fit.

{VOTES CLOSED}

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back