• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Aegis: Error 508

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The Writers block is real.
New Girl I Give Up GIF

Hey all, I know the holidays are upon us and many just survived finals. Normally, I see most rps go dark until after the new year. So Happy Holidays! I will be around a lot this week. Next week I am on vacation. I am not sure if I will have a signal.

Happy Hanukkah!
Merry Christmas!
Happy Boxing Day!
Happy New Years!

Just in case. ♡

Finals were cruel to me, and by extension, this roleplay. However, I passed the semester! And I hope you all did too.

Hey all! Sorry I've been a bit absent! Life has been busy.

Hopefully we can get this picked up again in the new year? Nothing wrong with a little break for the hols after all.
I appreciate you all, it's fun writing with you 😁

I got absolutely demolished by life for a while - I'm looking forward to catching up and actually getting a first post in. What a novelty that will be!

welian welian it is 1/4/2023 and I am facing down a really bad storm here in Southern California. I am in a possible flood zone in Southern California. My one new year wish is that this RP gets a jump start here in the new year. 😢

An explanation on where I've been

I've started my senior year of college, and have been more active on campus. The good news is that I'm estimated to graduate in December 2023, I've declared a minor in marketing and a concentration in database administration, I've been running one-shots and D&D adventures for the campus D&D group, and have been elected to secretary of my university's chapter of the honors finance club. And of course, job applications. Dozens of them.

The bad news is, of course, I've hardly been on RpNation, which means that Aegis has once again fallen by the wayside. Like the plague, it dies down for a bit, and then eventually returns.

So, I've come to you, players, to bargain. How would you feel about a structure change come May? During summer break? I absolutely love the world and characters we've created here, but D&D has shown me that I work best with the structure of a tabletop system and weekly meetings. And you all deserve a dungeon mistress who doesn't space out mid sentence.

I'm forever obsessed with D&D, even started a new campaign with some friends recently. I'm always down to be in another.

Hey but for real that was not an April Fools joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back