• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Aegis: Error 508

Aegis 508
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Threadmarks in progress
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Aegis: Error 508

Out-of-Character Discussion

Yeah, I think I've repeated "OOC" enough that we get the point.

While I put together the roleplay threads, please use this thread to introduce yourselves to each other, discuss your characters, ask questions, and so on.

Last edited:
Hi I'm Nessy, I'll try not to have 4 chars again this time but no promises!
My brain doesn't know what concise means and I'm a cat :3

Honestly, given that this RP group isn't as big as the original, I'm inclined to relax the rules on characters.

Honestly, given that this RP group isn't as big as the original, I'm inclined to relax the rules on characters.
You already know what the consequences might be, so I'll trust your judgement XD

Coin <3 It's okay, we're all rusty here.

Anyways, there's a character profile up for anyone wanting to get a head start. However, I still gotta post the lore thread so uh... I guess that's next!

Hello!! Greetings everyone!
I'm not familiar with anyone in here yet, so I shall look forward to meeting you people! I too am a Lil rusty but I shall try my best to deliver 👍 Oh! and feel free to just call me Nifty! :csmile:

Hi! I'm kravs. Looking forward to the rp with y'all!

Oops, I promised lore deets yesterday and then I walked away from the computer and forgot.

Tim And Eric Flirting GIF

That's a beautiful doge. Sorry I've been quiet for a bit, I was catching up on schoolwork. What would you all like me to prioritize for setting up your characters?

I'm still interested! would just like to wait to see what kind of characters people are making for this, as I don't entirely have an idea cleared up yet. Thinking of either a paramedic with healing touch, or full time photokinetic hero with a blue card.

An explanation of the power rankings is now up in the lore thread. It's not completely done but it's 1am where I am soooo... have fun with TvTropes!

Definitely still in. I turned on notifs for this thread and forgot to post in it... my bad lmao.

Hmmm... is there anything else you all want to know before I kick off the RP?

I know I still have to write down restricted powers - necromancy, time travel, stuff like that - and add in some of the alternate history events ( B Bag o Fruit accidentally foresaw the Russia-Ukraine war years ago), and then grab some images for reference for the estate raid... is there anything I'm missing?

I exist in the same space as this story and will make it everyone's problem.

This is the only warning I deign to give you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back