• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Aegis: Error 508

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
holy, midterms cooked me. but, i'm back now. i'll catch up and finally get a post up by tomorrow

Teh Frixz Teh Frixz loving Paddstoel!

What's your plans for her? Jungle wide active sonar? 🧐🧐
Original intent when writing up the character? No. Currently weighing options? Yes.
Since her ‘visual range’ is based on the sound created from her forehead picking up on fungus in all its wonderful forms, I feel that scope of sonar mapping could extend now that the sound can be transmitted widely. Though all knowing/seeing it out of the question. Much like the airplane, dealing with too much input is overwhelming. However, being able to focus on a targeted section and use amplified radar spread could be helpful.
That’s not me! That’s ManicMuse ManicMuse !
One of us. One of us.
Assimilate Star Trek GIF by Paramount+

Original intent when writing up the character? No. Currently weighing options? Yes.
Since her ‘visual range’ is based on the sound created from her forehead picking up on fungus in all its wonderful forms, I feel that scope of sonar mapping could extend now that the sound can be transmitted widely. Though all knowing/seeing it out of the question. Much like the airplane, dealing with too much input is overwhelming. However, being able to focus on a targeted section and use amplified radar spread could be helpful.

One of us. One of us.
Assimilate Star Trek GIF by Paramount+

Oh god sorry 😂😂😂
I was clearly not paying attention when I was reading this morning at 6am on the bus 🙃😂

But also yeah sounds like a good time!

Can't wait for Gerald to officially meet Izzy, misunderstandings and all. They will make a great covert ops team someday

ManicMuse ManicMuse To be honest, I wasn't quite sure how to introduce Izzy to my post, but we can work more on that XD If you wish me to change or do anything, feel free to let me know!

~

I know I said I was going to post on the weekends, but some stuff came up and here's my post!

How I imagined Bee Haww on that one scene:
hamster GIF
Precisely how I hoped it would read.

Zahzi Zahzi I got to be honest I keep humming the song Brick House to myself about Anderson.

🎶Ow, he's a brick house
He's mighty-mighty, just lettin' it all hang out
He's a brick house
That dudes stacked and that's a fact
Ain't holding nothing back🎶

Precisely how I hoped it would read.

Zahzi Zahzi I got to be honest I keep humming the song Brick House to myself about Anderson.

🎶Ow, he's a brick house
He's mighty-mighty, just lettin' it all hang out
He's a brick house
That dudes stacked and that's a fact
Ain't holding nothing back🎶
Do you think Anderson is in the Super-Shirtless 2045 calendar?

This is entirely off subject, but for anyone curious, Desmond in the most recent flashback post is Normal Human Des Variant. (AKA: Des before The Incident)

This is entirely off subject, but for anyone curious, Desmond in the most recent flashback post is Normal Human Des Variant. (AKA: Des before The Incident)
The incident? 👀

Ahahaha that was not meant to be purposely vague. The Incident being the car accident that made his abilities manifest. ;D
Oh, I know, I was giving you an opportunity to brag about your character's backstory.

Petition to see a super with hamster-cheek powers, who can store their entire load-out in their mouth.
Ewww can you imagine how bad their breath would be. You'd have to send a team of dental hygienists in there constantly. 😉

Ewww can you imagine how bad their breath would be. You'd have to send a team of dental hygienists in there constantly. 😉
Imagine not being allowed on stealth missions because yo' breath too stanky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back