• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Aegis: Error 508

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
My long-ass week is finally over. What do you each need from me in order to continue in the RP? Or rather, what would you like from me?

My long-ass week is finally over. What do you each need from me in order to continue in the RP? Or rather, what would you like from me?
Curious on how the scene in B is going to go but that's about it.

Kit could check if Gerald is ok. Or not. Bit hazy on her character so far. But I do want to see her reaction to Anderson Jack in the Boxing through the revolving door.

geez, thought i was good to go but ended up being slapped with another essay and a test. surely everything will be a bit calm this coming week

anyways, i have a post coming up finally

You still need to put some sort of post in for Adrian with that map you were mentioning, I think?
Other than that I think A thread is fine just now. Just waiting on other posters catching up I think

Okay, I'll try to catch up between family events this weekend! Currently visiting family up north.

Happy almost Halloween - I'm sorry I didn't get as much done as I promised.

In other news, Oct 31 - Nov 2 is Halloween, All Saint's Day, and All Souls' Day. It's like, a super-Catholic trifecta of days honoring the dead, so how do you feel about some angsty writing prompts?

Hello everyone, reporting in that I AM alive and once again failed to catch up.

Today is All Soul's Day - also known as the Day of the Dead. Has your character lost anyone near and dear to them? Is there someone specific they might be thinking of on this day?

I'd say poor Riley. Her family isn't dead or missing but she kind of is? Depending on the day and how fried she is, there's probably some sad memories floating about

Hunter would like not acknowledge the crowd of dead behind him at any minute of the day for once, thank you very much miss RP owner lady.

Today is All Soul's Day - also known as the Day of the Dead. Has your character lost anyone near and dear to them? Is there someone specific they might be thinking of on this day?

Yes - Unfortunately, Oliver's grandparents and sister.

Milly, a colleague. One of her team members, and not that long ago either. Would have happened during the events of 108 or there abouts.

Marcus, friends, a lot of friends. He grew up in a rough neighborhood. He considers himself one of the lucky ones.

Adrian thankfully hasn't lost anyone he cares dearly about. Sometimes he thinks about his Dad that disappears and supposedly die oversea.

Late, but yes.

Zo has lost friends and most notably a close copilot of hers, all while she was in the military/FSB.

Re: island thread

Based on the housekeeper's limited knowledge of Russia, any white+blonde characters are getting shot first.

Re: island thread

Based on the housekeeper's limited knowledge of Russia, any white+blonde characters are getting shot first.
You know. The only white+blonde character on the island is JJ. You're really digging down for those concerning 90's tv topes with that target, huh?

is she ready to lose a few more?
It's the nature of the line of work. If she can prevent it, she will, but she acknowledges that not everyone can make it to retirement. "Retirement" was what her fellow aviators called the end of their tour of duty.

You know. The only white+blonde character on the island is JJ. You're really digging down for those concerning 90's tv topes with that target, huh?
Zo's hair is *kinda* close to blonde, but she is wearing a helmet.

Is anyone else getting bogged down by midterms?
Nah, just carrying out an IEP for my third grader while RVing fulltime, running an IT company and trying to survive inflation. STARS testing for second quarter starts next week.

I am currently taking donations in the form of energy drinks and bourbon.

cary grant drinking GIF by FilmStruck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back