• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [OOC] A Magic's Folly

Yay! I don't have to create AsterXD Because as much as I would love to, I AM SO BUSY!

I hope my post was okay, I started it once they were all ready in AsterXD I had no idea how to open the gates!

And sorry I was at work all day:(

e.e I want to lecture the queen out in the middle of the street,but I know it'd be too mary suish if I did.

woe is me.

Was waiting on Alexander before posting so he wouldn't get left behind. Though it looks like he hasn't been online in a while

For anyone that's curious and thinking I'm going over the top, I'm developing my character from the angle of a skeptic. As an rp'er, I hope aster isn't just a happy go lucky world free of conflict. Because logically speaking, a hyper happy populous who parties with no regard for maintaining society surely has some form of consequence, right? But in the event that it really is that simple and there's nothing more to aster(god forbid), I'm setting up my character to be an unfounded and delirious skeptic.

For anyone that's curious and thinking I'm going over the top, I'm developing my character from the angle of a skeptic. As an rp'er, I hope aster isn't just a happy go lucky world free of conflict. Because logically speaking, a hyper happy populous who parties with no regard for maintaining society surely has some form of consequence, right? But in the event that it really is that simple and there's nothing more to aster(god forbid), I'm setting up my character to be an unfounded and delirious skeptic.
Oh trust me, it isn't. The world of Aster has plenty of secrets and dirty places if one looks hard enough. And you certainly are not going over the top..

Oh trust me, it isn't. The world of Aster has plenty of secrets and dirty places if one looks hard enough. And you certainly are not going over the top..
That good :). Just making sure I'm not over stepping my bounds. I don't much like simply being reactionary,but also am aware of not knowing all the details of the story. So sometimes this doubt's like a little voice in the back of my head nagging at me about staying within bounds.

Incredibly unfortunate, but it would seem that a Bearer and Guide have run into RL troubles. Hope everything's okay...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back