• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Only One

Endless Love

Reality TV Junkie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Riveras

The Ashers

The Calvins

The Nichols

All four families tied to some source of insane wealth. Whether it be owning a major cooperation or being descendants of some sort of royalty, they are all somehow blessed with riches.

One night, when the four families are wrapped up in their bliss of not having a care in the world, they are drugged, thrown into vans, and taken outside of their home city of Santa Monica and to a large abandoned factory out West, where they are locked inside. A voice from the factory speakers informs them something truly terrifying. The only way that they should be released is by killing off the other families. The last family will be given freedom, and taken back to their homes. Weapons are set out around the factory for their use, and there are no rules whatsoever. Will your family come out on top? Or will they taste defeat?

Three children per family, must have both parents.

Goodbye, then. I cannot do 6-10 scentences. *leavess*

I cannot write 6-10 lines, but I usually don't write one-liners, either. This is why I am leaving.

CalebLee said:
I cannot write 6-10 lines, but I usually don't write one-liners, either. This is why I am leaving.
I know, but the way you said that was a little weird. Like you said it three times in a row.. whatever.

Sadly my internet was fading in and out and was going extremely slow. I had no idea it was posting, all it looked like to me was the loading bar was gone. Most of the time, when I quit, it usually doesn't post. I am sorrt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back