• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Only Black Horses - Save The Light

Yes it is magical comfort, but certain things, such as fear, are drilled into the very core of the human brain.

I have already decided on no fire manipulation, but lets read the other persons opinion: "Fire or non"

Hmmm... yeah, it seems he only wants Yori to have fire manipulation

Fire or non. Non is french for no.

Fire or not, growth is important.

If I only wanted you to have fire I would not have inquired into your ideas of sonic projection.

As well. You asked about suggestions. We answered with explanations. We have neither used force or coercion to force it in you. Nor have we taken the choice away from you.

I absolutely agree. But I never said she wouldn't be afraid, Fed. I just said she'd feel much more comfortable. In every roleplay I have ever been in, the person who can manipulate fire is ALWAYS, ALWYAS afraid. Seriously. I've been in so many RPs, they're always afraid. That's what makes them better. Fear is an incredible thing, and the fear Yori has for fire can be turned into something magnificent.

Yes, exactly what King said.

really? I've never seen a single roleplayer who had their fire manipulator afraid of fire, and I've been roleplaying close to 5 years now

Federoff said:
really? I've never seen a single roleplayer who had their fire manipulator afraid of fire, and I've been roleplaying close to 5 years now
*shrug* I know I've seen it. If I were to even MAKE a character with fire manipulation, I'd make them afraid, hehe.

Let's move past this, alright?

I haven't seen it with fire specifically. But I have seen it often among other sorts of scenarios. Monsters fearful of themselves. Lightning mages fearful of thunder. Werewolves and vampires fearful of their hunger. Warriors fearful of their own bloodlust. Etc.

Unfortunately I have not played with many fire manipulators. I was normally the elementalist in past games but I generally stuck to wind and lightning. Though earth has become a recent favorite.

I do have a race of aquatic underground dragons who have paranoias of water and the dark.

Anyway

I understand you reasoning but just like you don't see growth happening in the abilities I listed before, I don't see any growth from fire manipulation for Yori, I only see death for her with that power; no matter how much comforting is taking place.

Hey guys,

I regret to inform you Federoff has been removed from the RP. I won't get into details, but I will say that the reason you guys haven't seen a post from me in a long time, is because I intend to reveal everyone's powers in my next post, and this post has been sitting in my Google Drive for a LONG time. But I couldn't do it because we didn't have Yori's power.

BUT YAY NOW WE CAN MOVE ON AND POWERS WOOOO

XDBuggyBatXD said:
Hm...how shall we continue story without yori? O_o Like she never existed...?
I know it's rather tough since Sherlock and she had a thing going. I think it might be best to pretend she never existed, or, I could bunny Yori for a while for you until we find another solution. I want to make it work. :)

CloudyBlueDay said:
I know it's rather tough since Sherlock and she had a thing going. I think it might be best to pretend she never existed, or, I could bunny Yori for a while for you until we find another solution. I want to make it work. :)
Troublesome indeed. I think pretending Yori never existed could do alright though. I would rather that than having to play a constantly heartbroken Sherlock because we killed of Yori or something. Will just have to make it work.

Or instead, could we make it so that Yori accidentally transported into the real world before all of the orphans?

It could be a non-tragic reason for her absent without have to erase her off of existence.

ViAdvena said:
Or instead, could we make it so that Yori accidentally transported into the real world before all of the orphans?
It could be a non-tragic reason for her absent without have to erase her off of existence.
That would also be acceptable...whatever you'd prefer @CloudyBlueDay

Sooooooo when are the powers to be revealed?~ (:3)

XDBuggyBatXD said:
That would also be acceptable...whatever you'd prefer @CloudyBlueDay
Sooooooo when are the powers to be revealed?~ (:3)
Sunday! Most likely. I have some stuff I have to write out for the powers for Cloudy.

Fridays and Saturdays I can not normally make it to a computer.

Maybe it would be best to wipe her from existence

ViAdvena said:
Hurmnnn... I doooon't think that can work right now :\

Alright!

I have written out the powers and delivered them to Cloudy. It is now in her hands.

You all have pretty cool powers IMO... but please forgive me if my writing fails to be spectacular. As busy as I have been today, I could not really sit down and focus. I do not feel I was able to describe everything and give them the justice they deserve.

Any power hate or questions, please direct at me, and I will bow down and beg for your forgiveness.

XDBuggyBatXD said:
@CloudyBlueDay @KingHink
A bit confused as to what Sherlock's power is...kind of a riddle-ish description you offered. ( O.o )

I'm thinking the colors are representing emotions? But how does this work as a power? Please explain? ( :o )
Heheh. Yes, a little vague. But we're here to answer your questions.

Sherlock can summon a barrier. There are three types of barriers he can summon.. but he can never pick which. Red is for amplifying, green reflects, blue absorbs.

CloudyBlueDay said:
Heheh. Yes, a little vague. But we're here to answer your questions.
Sherlock can summon a barrier. There are three types of barriers he can summon.. but he can never pick which. Red is for amplifying, green reflects, blue absorbs.
"Barriers" as in: shields against attacks? He can reflect an enemy's attack, absorb an enemy's attack, or amplify the damage done on himself by the enemy's attack? O_o That sounds really risky...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back