• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Only Black Horses - Save The Light

CloudyBlueDay

made up of opposites
Ask yer questions here! I expect all conversations to be handled maturely, so if something needs to be settled either talk to me or take it to PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greentail said:
Timezone: New York time? Confused... ^^;
Just your timezone :) So we can keep track of who's where and when people are asleep/awake and such. Otherwise, everything looks great. Accepted. ^^

@Folkus

So, about your character. It's kind of hard for me to determine whether or not it's realistic that an 11-year old boy would murder his parents. So they abused him, and then he killed them? At least make him older if you're going to do that. Is he a psychopath? And if he had murdered his parents, why does he want to be adopted? Because he was abused by his previous parents?

@cloudyblueday

Eh.. where I live in, it's not unusual for that to happen..

I keep forgetting that most of ya'lls are foreigners. Ah well..

cloudyblueday said:
make him older
On it!

cloudyblueday said:
psychopath?
I guess.. you could say that. Pretty much.

cloudyblueday said:
why does he want to be adopted? Because he was abused by his previous parents?
You've got it right, and you answered your own question. (( :P ))

A-As an imperfect being, I guess I left out some details and added useless fluff.. ((:'())

Time to edit it all, then..

Folkus said:
@cloudyblueday
Eh.. where I live in, it's not unusual for that to happen..

I keep forgetting that most of ya'lls are foreigners. Ah well..

On it!

I guess.. you could say that. Pretty much.

You've got it right, and you answered your own question. (( :P ))

A-As an imperfect being, I guess I left out some details and added useless fluff.. ((:'())

Time to edit it all, then..
You have a nice writing style that I admire, though ^^

I always tell my little brother that, so then I was like 'heeeey, that could be a good roleplay thing :o '

@Greentail @KingHink @TerraBooma

Please watch the updates thread if you haven't already, otherwise you won't get the updates! :P

Greentail said:
You have a nice writing style that I admire, though ^^
M-Much thanks.

@cloudyblueday Should be done now. Though normally when I say I'm done with something, I only add more confusion in things. qq

This is so cute owo Let me see if I can get a char sheet up today, if not tomorrow. If you don't mind another~

Yes, we would very much like another! And with King joining, that means....

WE'LL BE STARTING SOOOOOOON! :D

And I'm afraid I have to get off for tonight :\ Darn parents! Whyyyyy. ;-; I'll still be sorta lurking on my phone but I'll only start the roleplay tomorrow. <3

@Keiser

Everything looks good, it's just the last part of your character's bio that is confusing me.

Keiser said:
He got angry, and frustrated. He was obviously dumb at the age of 13, so he grouped up some friends, and went to treathen her with a revolver to her forehead. A friend of him had aggressive problems, and he went berserk, almost killing a friend of him at pure knuckle. He shot his kid, and escaped the place. He was going to go to jail sooner or later, and he didn't want that. After years on the streets, and his family no where to be seen, he was thrown in here, at the age of 16, and here he is now.
Who are they threatening? His mother? Isn't his mother in France? Who shot who, who hit who with knuckles? It just needs some clarification. ^^

I'll be out shadowing today, but I'm done with my backstory and will finish the rest and post tonight :D

cloudyblueday said:
If you're only just replying to another character's question, you don't have to start crying because it reminds you of your traumatizing past. ;)
Pfft. I can't. This is too wonderful. I laughed at this a good bit!

Kal said:
I'll be out shadowing today, but I'm done with my backstory and will finish the rest and post tonight :D

Pfft. I can't. This is too wonderful. I laughed at this a good bit!
Lol.

I mean..

(:'() My traumatizing past..

*sobs*

@Kal

o3o

So cute I might just

*ded*

Alright, so you're accepted! Just going to wait for Keiser to make a few edits before he'll be accepted, but we do have the minimum of people. I do have others that have said they were joining, though.

The first post will be up really soon, and make sure you're watching that Updates thread!

cloudyblueday said:
Yes, we would very much like another! And with King joining, that means....
WE'LL BE STARTING SOOOOOOON! :D

And I'm afraid I have to get off for tonight :\ Darn parents! Whyyyyy. ;-; I'll still be sorta lurking on my phone but I'll only start the roleplay tomorrow. <3

@Keiser

Everything looks good, it's just the last part of your character's bio that is confusing me.

Who are they threatening? His mother? Isn't his mother in France? Who shot who, who hit who with knuckles? It just needs some clarification. ^^
Sorry, but, you see, his father was dating another woman, and I have no idea how to actually say that word in english, and I didn't google it, since I was about to sleep.

He threathened her stepmother, and, heres a scheme

Kid 1 had the knuckles

Kid 2 was the one being hit

He shot kid 1 to save kid 2

Deeply sorry for the confusion.
:)

Keiser said:
Sorry, but, you see, his father was dating another woman, and I have no idea how to actually say that word in english, and I didn't google it, since I was about to sleep.
He threathened her stepmother, and, heres a scheme

Kid 1 had the knuckles

Kid 2 was the one being hit

He shot kid 1 to save kid 2

Deeply sorry for the confusion.
:)
Ahh! So much sense now it makes my brain hurt! Wonderful. If you ever need help with finding out how to say some things in English I am certainly happy to help. Accepted, and do make sure you're watching the Updates tab! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back