• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Only Black Horses - Re-Recruitment

CloudyBlueDay

made up of opposites
Hello! Welcome! My name's Cloudy. I am here searching for some players to participate in my on going roleplay, Only Black Horses - Save The Light. Now, this RP is already pretty far along, but I have a need for some new players. Unlike the existing participants, you would not play as an Orphan, but a special species that is rather special and important to the plot. I won't reveal all the details here, though!

Some Quick Info:

• You don't have to read everything that's happened so far. That's like 22 pages! No, what I ask is that you read all the info I've supplied in the extra tabs. Thoroughly!
  • This is a roleplay labeled as Detailed. I don't expect a set amount of paragraphs, but I ask that you try to write with lots of detail when posting, and try to post in third person only. This RP is pretty demanding at times, I give lots of info so if you think maybe you can't handle lots of things than this isn't for you.
  • Be cautious and careful. The species you will be playing is a magical species, to be handled with care! No GMing. I'm trusting you guys with my precious roleplay that I love so dearly ;-;
  • It may take a bit before your character comes into play. A few days at max, this RP moves rather quickly. Take that time to familiarize yourself with the already existing participants in the OOC!
  • I won't allow many people. I believe four or something of the sort would be enough, maybe more.
  • HAVE FUUUUUN!

If you are interested in joining, send me a private message titled Only Black Horses and explain to me why you think you are suitable for this role. Doesn't have to be a huge paragraph, just tell me why you're interested and how you'll handle it.

So far, this has been one of the most organized and plot-driven RPs I've been in. I have to give @CloudyBlueDay a lot of credit for managing the story-line, gently nudging us the right way, while still giving our characters the freedom to converse, act, and develop.

Sound like what you might be looking for? Don't be shy, come apply~ :3

I agree! I would like to join your RP!!!

As Kal said, Cloudy manages the RP quite well. I always seem to be finding myself interested in what happens next. The players themselves are also a good bunch. Friendly and communicative!

If you are looking for an RP with a creative plot, vibrant characters, nice community, and an organized and active (and best) GM, then this is your RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back