• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Only a man

pokemariofan64 said:
Up to 4 sentences, and I'd enjoy if you keep posting at least once every 1 or 2 days at the least.
The four sentences is no problem but I can't promise that I'd be able to post every or every other day. Sometimes it takes me a while to think of what to say.

pokemariofan64 said:
Soon

You can sign up your char of you want
I don't see a form...Am I just supposed to make one up? I'm trying to decide which character to use...

I've got an Englishman who looks like a woman and secretly cross dresses. He's conflicted about whether he wants to be a "proper gentleman" or whether he wants to be wild an enjoy himself. (Stronger than he sounds)

I've got a grumpy guy with bad luck. He complains a lot but he's a good guy deep down.

those are two of my favorites and most commonly used characters, I have others but I'm never sure if I like to use them as main characters

I could also possibly use my character that's sort of dark and weird. He's usually very flat though...I also can never decide on his colors...have an opinion of which one you think would work well in this Rp?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back