What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings OnexOne Search

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Dystopian, Historical, Horror, Magical, Mystery, Realistic, Romance, School, Slice of Life, Super Powers, Supernatural

Cosmic-x-Huntress

Hello!

My name is Cosmic-x-Huntress and while I am a first-timer on RPNation, I have over a decade's worth of experience roleplaying online. My journey started with Neopets, moved to Gaia Online, and now I am here after a few years being offline!

I am sure I am a little rusty but I would love to roleplay with just about anyone right now. It has always been my opinion that so long as the person I roleplay with can write enough content to move the roleplay along (probably a minimum of two paragraphs) and is creative/adds to the plot, I don't need my partner to match me. Sometimes I go on a little excessively in my posts because roleplaying is how I get a chance to write creatively.

One marked difference from before I left roleplaying though is that I have to have a partner that is 18+. And that is absolutely not for rule-breaking reasons, I am in my mid-20s so I would be horribly uncomfortable playing with a minor even if they are immensely talented and it is all G-rated. Less important preference is M/F since I am a heterosexual female but if the plot is good enough and I feel like I could get along well with my partner, I could do F/F.

Other preferences I have are that I prefer playing OCs and prefer to collaborate with a partner on an original plot. It has been a while since I have had a long list of original roleplay ideas but, if we can at least work together to decide genre/setting, I am usually pretty good at spitballing ideas. Some genres/time periods that I lean toward though include:

Fantasy
Medieval
Modern
Supernatural
Horror
Action/Adventure
Romance​

I really am open to a lot though and I am itching to get started.

Please send me a message if you are interested and I hope to hear from you soon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)