• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Jubaleecruze

Meta-Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello,

My name is cruze and I am looking for someone to one x one with. I will start with please be 21+. I have been looking for some time now and I’ve been struggling to find something I’m both into and have a partner who challenges my writing skill. I am looking to grow my writing skills, not see them go continuously down. On average I like to post 500+ words a post, I really want to refine my skill and bring that up to 1k+ bordering to 2-3k a post. From a partner I would like the same or at least a desire to grow as well in your skill. If you’re currently at a 200+ words a post but wanting to grow further, I’d still be happy to rp with you. Please just let me know where you’re at. With grammar I am not the best, I often am writing on my phone and do my best with that. I also am constantly told that I love my commas. So sorry in advance.

In regards to posting frequency, I would put myself at about once a week to once every other week right now. I can post more, up to a few times a day, if I am into the plot and my muse is high. But work has been hectic and I’ve been busy in life and can’t dedicate as much time into writing as I used to. I don’t expect you to post daily by any means. If it takes a week or two to get a post out that's fine, especially if it takes you time to write something of both quality and quantity. That’s what it takes me some weeks. If your muse is low, let me know. Sometimes taking about the plot, characters, or making one shots can help get muse up. I personally love chatting about the plot and seeing where we are going. Any ideas you have, throw them out and we can come up with something together.

I do want both of us to be interested in the plot. No “Eh, we can try” stuff and you really don’t think you’ll be interested. If we are both interested in the idea, it can stay alive just a little longer. I don’t mind mixing plots if it keeps us both interested.

With plots, here are three I do like to play. You can always send me ideas of your own if you like and if I’m interested we can go from there. I do prefer to play with modern themes. I also do enjoy doubling if you like that, the first and last plot I have are great for doubling or having more characters involved. The second one is a little trickier.

God/goddess/human x human/god/goddess

For this I am looking to have a plot revolving around gods and goddesses interacting with the modern world. I don’t mind having romance or having humans involved with them romantically or not. I do want some action in this as well, romance isn’t the heart and soul of this, but a side plot to keep things interesting as well. I do want to come up with some kind of antagonist. Something we can decide on together.

Prince x non royalty arranged marriage.

I am very much craving this one, though I would like to play the female role for this one. And for this to be a modern theme. I have a character who does well for it that I'm dying to play. I was thinking this one would be a prince is set to marry a non-royal person who he has known since he was a child. The idea is that royalty is trying to get the favor of the people by marrying a non-royal. Catch is they hate one another. We can decide if behind the hate they have collected all the years they secretly do like one another or if they really just hate each other and gotta figure out how to make things work since their parents are pushing the issue so much.

Superpowers

I do like to play superpower plots. For this one though I figure there could be many possibilities for the antagonist line we could go. If it's a specific person, group, or government and it happens to be a bunch of kids on the run with powers they don’t know how to use yet. I’m up for a lot of conversation with this one, however we want to spin it.

If interested you can send me a message.

Hello! I am 21+ and minored in writing so I think I might be a good fit!

I really like all of your ideas, but especially the arranged marriage one! I think the premise is super fun. I love the whole enemies-to-lovers kind of angle, or even just enemies-to-friends. I would love to start that with you if you're interested! If so, give me some information about your character so that I can work on mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back