• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One x one!!

Marcellus cracked his neck. "Yeh bluddy what? Excuse you." Marcellus said dangerously, reverting to his childhood scottish accent, like he always did when he was angry. "Oi'll bash ye fookin' ead in." One of the jocks came at him from the front. Marcellus flipped him over his shoulder like he weighed no more than a basketball. The second threw a kick at him, but Marcellus's hand shot out, twisting his leg, throwing him to the ground. He punched him two, three times in the gut, then stood up and stomped on his head. The third grabbed him from behind, putting him in a headlock, and the other threw a powerful punch at his face. The fist connected, but the jocks eyes widened. Marcellus's hair barley moved from the blow. He jerked his head back, smacking the one behind him in the face, then threw a viscious uppercut at the fourth one, knocking him out cold. Marcellus whirled around, the last one had caused Aubrey to cut herself. There was blood. BLOOD. Marcellus gripped at his head, fighing his insticts, instead launching himself at the last jock, who was currently after Aubrey. But with a combination of adrenaline and bloodlust, Marcellus bit into his neck, crushing his windpipe, and finally, FINALLY quenching his thirst. The other jocks were unconscious, and this one died almost instantly. Marcellus's shirt had splotches of blood on it, and he licked at the droplets on his arm almost ravenously. He realized Aubrey was still here. "Fuck." He groaned, his voice returning to normal.

Aubrey could barely breathe or move as everything aroud her happened so fast. All five guys was take out in suh a blur she couldn't remember seeing it happen. The only thing her eyes spotted was you covered in blood although from what she seen it clearly wasn't yours. Almost letting a gasp out she covers her mouth with her hand and scoots back against a tree. It's hard to believe what she seen as her eyes go to the jock now laying on the ground. She knows he's dead without asking and she's clearly shaken as she trembles standing up slowly against the tree for support. She's started to piece together what you are.

Marcellus wiped his face. "I did kinda warn you..." His voice trailed off. Dammit. He had gotten close to a human, and she had seen that he was a vampire. His fangs receeded to normal size having drank enough blood to last him a month. "Jesus christ..." What was he going to do with Aubrey? He didn't want to kill her... But that was what he usually did to protect himself. He could move far away... But he didn't want to leave, he liked it here. It was relitively nice. He noticed her stumble as she tried to stand up. "Stay down there, you're so scared you're going to fall over..." He squatted down on the balls of his feet, looking her in the eyes. "I'm open to any thoughts you might have." He said calmly, bouncing a bit.

Aubrey lifts a eyebrow "Warn me that your a vampire? Hardly" she mutters finally finding some voice. She glances over you as she leans back against the tree "Geeze...I guess that explains how you take on five guys with no fear." There's not a doubt one she's shaken but it's not like he was a nice guy. "What thoughts? I'm thinking I like a vampire....and even seeing this I'm still attracted to you...kinda sick of me is say." She glances down "Was I going to be your food tonight before he stumbled onto us?" She finally ask softly seeing you was obviously starved.

Marcellus shook his head. "The question is if I said no would you believe me?" He leaned back, pushing his legs out from under him to sit next to Aubrey, his knees up, hands interlocked on top of them. "I've been through worse. These guys didn't have any weapons. So." He bobbedhis head. "This leads me to a descision I have to make. You knowing what I am is a problem..." he looked at the four jocks, still unconscious, but they were bound to wake up soon. "So I have to decide what to do about it. I could, option one, kill you." He ticked them off on his fingers, "I'm not a fan of option one. Number two, I could move away, not realy happy about that one either. Number three, you could keep your mouth shut about tonight. There are varients of this option. I could avoid you and never speak to you again, or we could continue like we have, and forget about this. Which leads me to option four. I clear your memory and we start again." He cocked his head to one side. "That's not a real good option either. How much or how little memory is erased is unpredictable. While you're deciding what to do, I'll leave you here, and I'll take care of these poor sods." he motioned to the unconscious jocks, one was stirring. He kicked him in the head and the stirring stopped. "I'll dispose of the other one's body when i come back. Over the years, I've gotten quite good at erasing evidence, he'll just simply... ah, dissapear." Marcellus tossed two of the jocks over his left shoulder, the other two over his right. "And please, don't try to run. I can smell your blood." He pointed to the scrape on her arm, "And then I will have to go with option one." Marcellus walked out of the park, laying the unconscious jocks in their car in the parking lot. He got a branch and beat up the front of the car, particularly in the middle. He then pushed the car over to a nearby telephone pole, the dents matching up almost perfectly. Marcellus might not have been the strongest vampire, not the oldest by a long shot, but he was one of the smartest to ever exist.

Aubrey shakes her head some as she glances to her scrap and sighs "I'm not moving don't worry." She rest her head on the knees watching you quietly as she realizes she has more questions she really wants to ask and it could be worse she could easily be dead if you had wanted that. "Say I go with option three and we continue on...I know now about you so does that mean you stop being so private? I have questions..." She ask quietly to your suprise. "Like must you kill to feed? How was you turned? Did it hurt? Are you the only one? " she pauses "I mean I could go on...but I think you gather the point."

Marcellus came back to where she was and sighed at all the questions. Humans were allways curious. He placed his hand on the dead jock's face and the jock began to slowly dissapate into white smoke. "I was born in scotland. 597. I told you I liked the woods yea? Well, I took long walks in the woods all the time. My father was a blacksmith, and I wanted to be a trader, maybe a mercenary. Well, I wasn't that lucky. I got married, settled down, took over my fathers shop when he died... And I always took long walks in the woods..." He wiped his face before he continued. "This is kinda personal... Long story short I got bit. Here." He rolled up his sleeve and flexed a bit, six puncture scars on his bicep, long jagged gashes trailing from them. "Yea. Now what was the other questions? I'm sorry, I've been distracted."

"Oh wait," Marcellus continued, leaning his head back against the tree, "I remember. No, there are more of my kind. We've been around awhile, we're incapable of aging. Sooooo, as long as we don't get burned or stuck in the chest with a wooden stick, we're fine. We're pretty spread out though, I haven't run into one in twenty years." Marcellus looked at Aubrey, trying to gauge the emotions on her face. "I don't have to kill people to drink their blood, but in this case, it was the most efficient way. If one of your fangs hit a major artery, the other person's a vampire. Unless they die before the sun comes up. I didn't." He rolled his sleeve back down.

Aubrey listens quietly and glances at you "Humans annoy you don't we? But I just can't figure you why you even bothered with me if we annoy you so bad." Finally standing up she glances at you "I won't tell anyone. Besides honestly no one would believe me." She smiles just slightly. Aubrey reaches a hand out and runs a finger across your bite. Tracing it slowly. "I bet it was hard. Losing your wife and everything you know." She adds as she looks up at you "I should be afraid of you and I'm not. Strange huh?"

Marcellus stared blankly at Aubrey. he'd never shared this much about himself with anyone before, letalone a human. "To be honest, I don't even know anymore. I hate being stuck as a teenager, my body tells me one thing, and my mind and experiences tell me another. This is one of the first time's i've followed this in awhile." Marcellus thumped his chest twice with a closed fist. "And people, like you, you're gonna die soon. Soon as in maybe sixty, seventy years if you're lucky. You're like a child compared to me. My mind knows that, but my body doesn't." He turned his gaze to the sky. He always found comfort in the stars when he was confused. But a few clouds had blown over his patch of sky since then, whatever he was going to do next he'd have to say it without the star's help. "You said ealier that you're a virgin. There is so much you haven't experienced yet, and i'm not just talking about sexually. You don't have a job yet, no career, in today's society you don't get married until you're about thirty. You haven't had a family, haven't settled down, haven't found your place in your short time here yet. When I think of all the things I've experienced, hell, I've even fought in a couple of wars, the amount you still have to see, and will never see... It's maddening." Marcellus continued to look at the dark sky, lost in thought. It was a long time since he had voiced his opinions about anybody out loud. The last traces of the body of the dead jock had dissapeared, a few wisps of smoke still hung in the air.

Aubrey shakes her head "People wasn't meant to experience all of life. It's not for anyone to decide what parts I experience or don't other than myself. I could die tomorrow and this be the last big thing I ever do. Most people won't be able to say they spent a night with a vampire." She sighs "I have no idea what I really want in life. I may never figure that out either but if your heart told you to talk to me then maybe there's a reason behind that." She reaches up touching your face to make you look back down "You've saved me twice now and I can't repay that but I can promise to never tell anyone your secrets. I may even stop bothering you with questions" she laughs teasingly.

The human touchd his face. There was a hand. On his face. And it belonged to the human. Marcellus's pulse quickened.

The myth that vampires don't have pulses is not true, they always have some blod in them. The reason they drink blood is because they can't produce their own blood cells, and when those cells die, they need more. Anyways, back to Marcellus.

The human still had her hand on his face. And she was smiling. That made him smile too. There was something he hadn't done in a long time, something humans did when they liked eachother alot. They kissed. This was something Marcelus tried to refrain from because it gave humans an oportunity to notice his fangs, but this one allready knew. Marcellus leaned forwards and pressed his lips to hers, gingerly at first, waiting to see her reaction.

At first Aubrey is surprised but it only takes a moment for her to began to kiss you back. Her free hand slides up your chest as she can't help but feel excited from any contact with you. Everything leading to this moment is forgotten as she has no idea of anything past this moment but she likes Marcellus. She likes him a lot and she feels connected to him someway although she has no idea about vampires and lifetime mates. She breaks the kiss first needing air and glances to you before lightly kissing you again and smiling against your lips

Marcellus put one hand on Aubrey's hip, the other on the back of her neck. Her hair felt soft. He remembered his wife's hair being a bit rough, and previous lovers hair being a bit less rough, but it seemed that as time progressed, humans took better care of their hair. Marcellus stopped, kissing her cheek, moving his mouth over to er ear. "So I guess we're going with the 'let's stay together' varient of option three?" He questioned, giving her a playful nibble.

Aubrey laughs slightly "I would say that option works for me. But your the one having to deal with a boring human." She teases as she grabs your shirt and leans her head on you some fully comfortable with you although it was a bit of a shok to handle she knows you would never purposely harm her.

They cuddled for a while. Then a though struck Marcellus. He never needed to sleep during the night, but Aubrey would eventually. Marcellus usually slept after all his classes were over, then woke up as soon as night started. "Hey." her rubbed her shoulder, "Are you going to need to sleep soon? I know it's a friday night but..." His voice trailed off.

Aubrey laughs as she glances at you "In a few hours maybe but until then let's go for a walk. I may have a few questions but I'll try to refrain." She jokes as she reaches up taking your hand and looking at you "We can head back in a few hours for me to get sleep but I'm fine right now." She steps and tugs you "Okay I realize your a lot stronger but just come on." After a few minutes of quietly walking she glances to you "So why are you in college now? I mean clearly you could go anywhere."

Marcellus rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, the world's moving on, and I don't want to be left behind. I'm taking alot of computer corses, I kinda regret not spending more time with Jobs, he lived across the street from me once." He ran a haand through his black hair. "Like, when the ford brothers made cars, I couldn't just ride by on a horse and pick somebody up for a... bite... I've determined picking off some people at parties where everyone's passed out anyways is a good way to feed without being noticed. That's why I wanted to go with you, I'd have a story, and I could get a meal."

As she glances to you "I guess that makes sense." Aubrey wonders if she was just a excuse to go to the party and have a alibi but she chooses not to say that. "I have a question and don't think I mean me just in general. How come you have never turned a female to be with forever? I mean you could do that right?" She ask cautiously as she runs a free hand through her hair all the whole holding your hand and walking to the other side of the woods. The lake is near here and she figure they can visit there until she needs to get rest.

Marcellus sighed. "I told you I had a wife before I got bit yea?" His demeanor was calm, but there was an underlying sadness in his voice. "I... I want to be sure of the person I spend my time with. My wife... My family chased me away as soon as they found out I was bit. I guess it was then I realized people are... difficult." Marcellus and Aubrey started walking around the lake. "You need to spend time with a person before you know that they're the one for you... but... By that time, the human is either older than me forever or I've decided they aren't who I'm looking for.

She sits down on a rock finally and glances at the water "I guess that is a point. It would be nice to just know if someone was it or not." Aubrey smiles "It isnt any easier I guess being you." She sighs some "It would be nice though. The whole forever love I mean having no limit in how long you will be with someone. Experiencing all that stuff together." Aubrey shrugs as she tosses a few pebbles at the lake and glances to you "I don't have family I was adopted and they got killed a few years ago. I think that's why I have yet to trust someone and have a relationship. Love them and they leave."

"Well, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't." Marcellus said, taking off his shoes and sitting down next to her, dangling his feet in the water, "There was a pair I knew. Dracula, like, the dracula and his wife. They made a castle in Transylvania, I designed it for them. Some of the people there didn't like it and burned it down." Marcellus did know Dracula, if only for a short time, and on buisness terms. "He and his wife got into a bunch of arguments after that, and they just, like, seperated. So once I do choose someone, there's no guarantee we'll be together forever. Never know what could happen."

Aubrey shakes her head "Geeze thanks for blowing that out of the water." She leans on your arm and smiles "So no forever mate thing in vampire world?" She teases as she closes her eyes. The night air is getting cooler as she smiles shivering a bit as she inches closer "I guess I'll stop badging you with questions. I suppose you know all about humans so no need to ask me" she teases

Marcellus shrugged. "Well, you're supposed to be able to stay together forever and all that stuff," He splashed a bit of water on her, gently, not getting Aubrey too wet. "But look at humans, after awhile even they get tired of eachother." Marcellus looked out across the lake and put his arm around Aubrey. "Most vampires just take what they can get. But I'm alot older than most, so I've learned that staying alone is sometimes better."

Aubrey wrinkles her nose and smiles at you as you splash her. She leans in "I don't want to be like that. I want to enjoy my life and with someone just as much in love with me as I am him. I can hope it's not a fairytale."She smiles as she yawns slightly and moves so her legs are draped over one of your legs and she leans into your chest more. "It's a funny thought that when I die you'll still be the same..." She mutters as the thought of her dead and gone enters your head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back