• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One x one!!

Marcellus smiled, pulling on his jeans, his t-shirt, and tossing on his hoodie. "Yea. I'll see you tomorrow." Marcellu opened the door to the apartment and ran smack into Aubrey's roomate.

Katie smiled as she looked you over "Well hello handsome!" She says as she glances to Aubrey and shakes her head. "About damn time." Aubrey blushes and sighs "Don't start! Bye babe." And closes the door as you hear them "Details...come on Aubrey!" "No way!"

Marcellus shook his head, smirking a bit. Katie was an odd one to say the least, your steriotypical bouncy white girl. He didn't put on his hood, the moon shone a bit off his sweeping black hair. He got home and decided to just shower and watch Jack sleep, he didn't feel like going anywhere. As he watched Jack snore, he reflected on what had transpired. He decided Aubrey was the person he wanted to spend the rest of his time with. He put his hand on his chin and acidentially cut the top of it on one of his fangs. He licked it untill the bleeding subsided. He felt his incisor, it was alot bigger than normal. 'Sex must have made me hungry,' he thought. It would be time to feed again. And soon.

As Aubrey finally managed to give Katie the slip and take a warm shower. As she realized she just loved you more after this she knew she'd be okay with being turned. It did scare her but she had faith that you would be there. It was a long day with her classes as she sit down at the table running a hand through her hair. "Oh god Katie don't stop and that replacement professor was insane." She laughed remembering how you took care of the last one "You look kinda bad...it's been a bit since you fed right?" She ask touching your hand

They were sitting back at the table ouotside in the shade. Marcellus hadn't even touched his food. He threw it away and nodded. "It's gonna be time soon," He said. She was right, his skin was paler than usual under his hood. "Maybe I'll snag a drunk on his way home from a bar. I usually make it look like they got mugged, and that's what usually happens to them anyways." He cracked his neck and stared at the table.

Aubrey paused as she bite her lip "Will I have to kill when I feed I can't just...drink " she looked alittle pale at the thought and sighed "I don't know how you do it...I mean the jock I get he was a ass and even the professor but every time you need to feed"

Marcellus shrugged. "I was born in a time period where battles and blood and glory was honorable. In the last roman legion I was one of the most respected officers. Most of them knew I was immortal, and instead of calling me a demon, they thought I was a champion of the gods." Marcellus stood up. It would be time to get to class soon. "Call it nostalgia if you would. But society's changed, so... It's still allright in my mind I guess."

Aubrey sighed standing up "I...if you needed I could let you before class...I don't need you attacking some poor soul that cuts you off or looks at you wrong." She mutters as she runs a hand down your arm..."you clearly won't kill me. I trust you." She says and kisses your cheek very quickly and sighs "Sorry I forgot...no public affection..." She says stepping back from Marcellus.

Marcellus looked at her from under his hood. "It's fine, I told you times changed. I guess I just have to change with them." He forced a smile, then bobbed his head. "I don't kill people because... Nevermind." Marcellus waved dismissively and headed off to class. Damn, he got moody when he was hungry.

Aubrey sighed "And yet here he goes again." She muttered as she turned walking to her class. After her last class Aubrey is tired and frustrated because she knows your in a bad mood. She hates when he gets his way and she could tell he forced his smile so he was still not okay with affection in public which means it's like he lied to her. She shook her head knowing she's overthinking things but damn why did she have to date the complicated guy?

Marcellus couldn't focus on his classes. He was that hungry. When school was over he went home and got dressed in his white garb. He immediately went to sleep after that. 'Soon,' he thought, acidentially cutting his tounge on one of his fangs, 'soon.'

Aubrey was watching a movie relaxing in her door as she thought about you. It was frustrating because she could help you but you never seem to want her help. She runs a hand through her hair as Katie head out waving "Tell your handsome boyfriend I said hi..." She says winking as she leaves. Aubrey rolled her eyes Katie could never handle you.

Marcellus was walking down the street. It was a very dark night, and the only light came from the streetlamp he was standing just out of reach of, its pale yellow light washing over his white jeans. Sure enough, and none to his surprise, a man was drunkenly swaggering home. Marcellus stepped out into the light and rubbed his chin. 'He'll do,' marcellus thought. He waved to the man. "Sir, you have been chosen." "Cho'en fo wha?" The man asked. Marcellus thought. He didn't think he'd make it this far. Marcellus waved dismissively. "I lied. How bout another drink on me?" The man nodded enthusiastically, and followed Marcellus down an alleyway. Marcellus stopped so suddenly the man ran into him, and he turned around and bit into his neck with the same fluid motion. The man's eyes widened in suprise, but he was too drunk to talk correctly, letalone cry ou for help. When marcellus was finished, he tossed the man's drained corpse into a dumpster. He his inscisors had now gone back to normal size. "Gin." He said, licking his teeth. With that, Marcellus strode out of the alleyway, down the street, and into the woods, humming an eerie celtic tune that everyone seemed to find familiar.

Aubrey had fallen asleep to the movie as she sit up stretching a moment. Aubrey ran a hand through her hair as she stood grabbing a snack and water she knew you probably had fed since you didn't show up yet.

Marcellus decided to go back home after that. He didn't want to bother Aubrey since she didn't seem to like the Idea of him eating people. But hey, it was what he did. That's what all his kind did. As marcellus ghosted across the pavement, a police car drove up beside him. "Isn't it a bit late for someone to be out all on their own?" The officer asked. Marcellus nodded. "It is." He stated plainly. The police officer looked around. "Well, I'd get headed home soon bud." Marcellus smiled. "Sorry officer, just getting back from an outing with some of my companions. My dorm's right around the corner." He motioned with his hand. The officer nodded. "Allright, take care of yourself son." Marcellus bobbed his head and turned around, sticking his hands in his pockets and replacing the smile with a blank expression. He was going to stay awake and look at the moon before he got dressed for the sun's apperance at dawn.

After classes the next day Aubrey was talking with Katie and a few others but finally heads to the table sitting down. She drawls on a paper as she feels yet again torn. Any time away from you she wonders about you and then she worries and finally it ends in the same spot. She pictures you killing and closes her eyes. It was your life and soon to be hers if she wanted but that's what stopped her now the only thing was hurting people. Why didn't he just drink from here...heck it might bring then closer.

Marcellus was in a better mood when he got to school. He smiled at the teachers and answered all the questions in a polite manner. Correctly too. He was basically eminating a euphoric aura, when he was full and content he reverted back to his normal cheerful self, the person he was before he was bitten, not the secluded, sporadic moody demeanor he usually had. As he walked outside, he stillkept his hood up, but his eyes shone brightly underneath it. The fact that he had somebody to love helped too. That was probably the only reason he talked to people, he had someone who didn't care. He strode to the table with a bit of a bounce in his step. "Mornin' gorgeous!" He chirped, picking up Aubrey by the waist and swinging her in a circle as if she weighed no more than a feather.

Aubrey was surprised to say the least although she knew the only way you'd be this way would be if you fed. Aubrey glances to you as you finally sit her down "Good morning to you as well." She says as she don't comment on it but it's shown in her eyes that she knows. Aubrey runs a hand up your arm "I thought you hated public affection?" She says softly

Marcellus shook his head. "Aubrey Aubrey Aubrey, I told you that this was one of the ways I was willing to conform to the way the world is now for you." He sat down and began munching happily on his apple. "What's wrong with you today, woke up on the wrong side of the bed?" Marcellus joked.

Aubrey sit down shaking her head "I just didn't sleep well...glad to see your feeling better." She comments as she lays her head on the arms looking at you. "Katie said to tell you hi handsome...it seems we taken a interest in you."

Marcellus kissed the top of her head. "Gee, I know I'm a lady killer, but she's gotta realize I'm taken, haha." Marcellus chuckled. He looked in the direction of the school, there was the four remaining jocks looking at him jealously. Marcellus gave them a charming smile, as well as the middle finger.

Aubrey followed your gaze as she noticed them and smiles leaning in kissing you making sure to drag it out very long and slow as she pulls back leaning her forehead against yours. "Yeah well now that I'm allowed to touch you in public maybe people will understand that more." She adds as she laughs softly to your hand gesture.

Marcellus nodded. "Yea. But keep your mouth off of mine for a bit, I have to use it to eat." He laughed, biting into his sandwich. "Question. Is the professor back, or is the sub still here, because if he is, I would like to check in on him and see how he's doing."

Aubrey eyes you "I don't think him seeing you is the best idea. I mean you took a part of him away." She mutters as she lifts a eyebrow and shakes her head "He is back but let's just say you need to avoid him the man won't even look at me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back