• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✎one x one ☠ our flag means death ↘💔 mxm

ashiax

ofmd rp please
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hello friends in crime!

looking to roleplay:
our flag means death!!!! m/m romance!!! pretty much all of the characters! of course i think i'd like to start with stede/ed, but if we wanna get our hands dirty with some lucius/pete, izzy/ed, izzy/lucius, izzy/buttons (yo go look them up on ao3)... i'd love to discuss any kind of gayness we can find reason for!

my experience:
i have been writing for many eons and have conquered death-- that is to say, i can write a whole lot and pretty well, uh a lot of the time anyway
i think i can meet some pretty high standards, i dont have issues with spelling or grammar, i am an english grad in the U.S. for whatever that's worth

my preferences for a partner:
spelling and grammar is pretty racist historically and all that so i honestly dont care if you yourself dont fully adhere to mainstream English spelling and grammar trends.
i do prefer someone who can illustrate lovely scenes of depth with words. someone who really digs in to the characters of the scene and finds great joy in that.
i don't care about length at all, that doesn't really seem to be a factor in quality for me. i really love keeping things short, yet juicy with meanings. but long rambling writing is great too as long as it's relevant!

plots:
i do have ideas for plots, the series seems pretty open to a lot of opportunity! we could go au, canon divergence at certain parts of the show, or pick up from the series' end.
i do kind of have an idea for an AU where nigel badminton and stede bonnet were childhood crushes, and then that changes the course of the series.

i want soft cuddles and tender loving obsessions between these characters, while also exploring as dark of themes as we want to go. i am very interested in exploring people who experience or do just as much bad as they do good. stede struggling to reconcile the kraken, blackbeard, and ed, all as one person, just as an example....

please post or message me here with any questions or thoughts. If you're interested in roleplaying, it'd be helpful if you included your preferences for the roleplay if any,
thank you so much for reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back