• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern one x one [modern]

willow_moon

Magic Eight Ball
I currently have one rp going, but I'd like to start another few maybe. Right now I have a plot idea in mind for a modern mxf setting, but I am also open to suggestions.
Anything from modern with a twist of fantasy, hospital, alice in wonderland/alice madness, or just modern in general (no, I'm not boring I promise xD)

Shoot me a message if any of this interests you and I can share my plot idea with you, also willing to try to brainstorm and form a plot idea.
Pretty easy going and off work now due to stress so I have too much free time on my hands!

I just don't do any sort of anime, I've never followed it.

Hello! If you’re still open I would love to create a story with you =) I have a lot of fantastical roleplays and I think a modern-drama-romance would be interesting if you would like =D

I've got several modern setting roleplay ideas we could try if you're still looking for partners to roleplay with. Let me know if you're still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back