• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One x One - Fullmetal Alchemist

missflags

Hello!

This might be a longshot, but I'm looking for a Fullmetal Alchemist, canon only roleplay.

Here is some basic information about me and my roleplay style:

Age Requirements: I prefer that you are over 21. I myself am in my late 20's.

Ways To Play: Discord is most accessible to me. But I am definitely very flexible and will roleplay wherever you prefer. There may be times where I can sit down and send posts back and forth in the moment. But more often, I will probably be able to give you an average of 1 post per day (sometimes more, sometimes less).

Character Preferences: I only play canon characters. I know this is more rare, but I would prefer that you play a canon character as well. I can play male or female characters, so who I am will probably largely depend on who you prefer to be. I'm pretty flexible, overall. I can double, triple, or do whatever the situation calls for.

Roleplay Style: I rolepay strictly in third person. My rule is that I will give you what you give me. If you give me three pages, I will do my best to give you three pages. If you like a very fast-paced plot and only give me a paragraph, I will do the same for you! I can't drive a plot on my own, but I have no problem throwing in twists and turns. My favorite experiences are definitely collaborative.

Genres/pairings: I love shippings, but I also love roleplaying out general relationships (e.g., brotherhood, friendships, siblings in a non-romantic sense). If I roleplay shippings, I generally prefer MxF. I generally lean towards mature themes but will respect any limits you have.

Plotting: As previously mentioned, I love collaboration in a roleplay. I tend to start with what characters we want to play and tend form plots/twists from there. Again, I lean towards mature themes, but if you have requests or limits, I will gladly respect them! In no order of preference, I would love to play:
Mustang
Hawkeye
Havoc
Edward
Winry
Alphonse.

It might also be fun to play Barry the Chopper or Kimbley, as I haven't had a go at them before.

I am craving an Ishval war past roleplay with Mustang and crew. I adore Roy and Riza and would love to explore that sort of angst and drama. However, this is not mandatory! I can play to the FMA or FMAB, depending on what our story calls for. Sometimes integrate sprinklings of both to make for a interesting story.

DM me if interested. We can work out details from there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back