• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern One x one (Darker Themes Included)

Hello!
My name is Bec and I am a 24 year-old seeking some new roleplay partners.
I work two jobs and am planning on going back to school soon, so at times I am a little busy.
I also am a dog mom and obsessed with my doggies, so will probably talk to you forever about them.

Enough about me, this is what I am looking for:
- Someone who will contribute to plots, twists, and keep me on my toes.
- Someone with no to minimal limits, hence the dark themes included.
- Someone who is either willing to play male or double (preferred)
- Someone who will roleplay over PM or evil mail
- Someone who types 1-3 paragraphs per post please.

What I do:

Pairings:
- Abusive relationship (Toxic)
- Kidnapping
- Older x Younger
- Teacher x Student
- Master x Slave
- Pimp x Prostitute
- Cop x Prostitute
- Boss x Employee
- Best friend x Best friend's dad
- Ex x Ex

^^ I also love the idea of combining these. I would love to do something older x younger with an abusive twist, maybe even boss x employee or teacher x student with some blackmail.

Hey there! I'm all for darker themes (Been looking for something toxic lol), though I'm not sure how much of a good match we will be. I only do M/M...Not sure if you are into that. Anyways, instead of trying to guess that, if you would like please do take a look at my search thread and message me if you are interested. : ) Either way...Good luck on your search! Just thought I would bring some attention to myself lol. hymmforhowwelivexx hymmforhowwelivexx

Hi, would you be interested in a teacher/student pairing with things like selfharm and drug abuse?

I don't mind doubling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back