• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern One x one (Dark Themes)

Hello there all! I am back after a very LONG history’s and ready to jump back into roleplaying. Please cut me a bit of slack due to being very rusty with all of this for the time being!

What Can You Expect from Me:
- I typically post 3-7+ paragraphs per post, unless I’ve given next to nothing to work with. I am not strict that you have to match that, just give me quality posts. I’d rather someone not answer for a day or two instead of giving me three sentences rushed.
- I typically will respond daily. Heads up I do work one full-time and one part-time job, am moving into my own house, helping my mother move, and starting the process of getting into graduate school. With that being said I will be upfront if there is a period of time that I will NOT be able to respond.
- NO LIMITS. I prefer if my partners don’t have them either. I want dark themes for a reason.
- I typically double as both male and female. I dislike playing only male. I typically stick with male x female, but am open to female x female. Mind you I have WAY less experience in female x female, so please be mindful of that.
- Realistic face claims and character sheets. Period that’s how I do things, but it is totally fine if you do things differently.
- I will most likely ask you to start your intro first. I am weird like that, sorry.

What I Roleplay:
- Modern/Realistic ONLY.
- Abusive/Toxic Realtionship (would love to try f x f but love m x f as well)
- Master x Slave
- Kidnapped
- Older x Younger
- Teacher x Student
- Prostitute x Client or Cop
- Arranged Marriage
- Stalker x Victim
- Boss x Employee
- Ex x Ex
- Some sort of biker gang x female pairing
- Addict x sober

^^ I would love to mix and combine some of these pairings as well.

- NO: Anime, Gifted, Magical Powers, Historical, Werewolves, Vampires, etc.

- If you are interested please PM me. Also you are more than welcome to say hi! (:

Last edited:
I do like me some dark themes. I'm interested in fxf MasterxSlave, and we can combine it with Kidnapped so it makes sense.

Last edited:
Hello lovely!! Darker themes are definitely something I adore!
Huge loser and do my best to only write as a female oc, sorry!
If maybe you’d still wanna write, let me know! If not, that’s okay! Anddd good luck with the moving!!

Hello lovely!! Darker themes are definitely something I adore!
Huge loser and do my best to only write as a female oc, sorry!
If maybe you’d still wanna write, let me know! If not, that’s okay! Anddd good luck with the moving!!
Thank you! I can do female x female a darker theme if you’d be interested?

Ooh I’m loving the idea of an abusive/toxic relationship and ex/ex !! I also think student/teacher would be fun, or like an older/younger scenario. Let me know!

these plots really strike an interest in me! I'd love to discuss some pairings that you listed that caught my eye, maybe we can work something out. Hope to hear from you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back