• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings one x one (dark themes included) (new plot idea) (open)

tiffanyroleplays

Hello there. : )
My name is Tiffany, I’m over 18 (in fact, that was a little whiles ago), and I thoroughly enjoy roleplaying. I like to give substance and can run a character anywhere from two to ten paragraphs (maybe even more) depending on what is going on within the RP. Normally, my go-to is two to three.
I only double and I only play M x F. You might convince me to play a female to your male without doubling, but in reality I just love doubling. I would expect you to do the same. I love angst, I love destroying my characters and also bringing them happiness. I am a sucker for a damsel in distress but I also love a woman who can stand on her own two feet. Alternatively, I love a strong, capable man who also has some weaknesses.
I’ve got no limits nor triggers and would hope that my partner doesn’t as well. That being said, I’m not an erotic roleplayer. I do like mature scenes and the bond or problems those scenes create.
I love ooc. I enjoy getting to know my roleplay partners so that I feel comfortable roleplaying with them.
When it comes to modern I like almost any pairing so long as there are some darker undertones such as drugs, the mob, and, but not limited to, violence. I have a particular craving to do an addict x dealer or an addict x cop/detective pairing, but the sky's the limit, tbh.
I love fantasy. Anything werewolf, vampire, witch, mermaid, changeling, shifter, whatever-you-create. Whether it’s modern, historical, or a mixture of both, I love it. I always feel like it bring a lot of ideas into play. The great thing about fantasy is you can do whatever you please.
I roleplay only over e mail.
I hope to find a couple of fun people to roleplay with!

EDITED:
CURRENT CRAVE:
The world was once full of light, but there's only darkness where she lives. She's succumbed to drugs, she's succumbed to stripping, and she's very close to succumbing to prostitution. Winter is around the corner and she only has a week left to pay her rent before she's kicked out. Despite her late hours at the strip club, she makes her way for coffee at a local coffee shop every morning. This is where she meets a man. He's charming and kind, and makes her believe that there is still light in the world. But this man has a secret. He's not innocent. He's a part of a big-time gang. Not just any part. He's one of the boss' right hand men. He's in deep and he doesn't mind being there. But he can't get the girl at the coffee shop out of his mind.
(I want to play the female in this plot, however, as I said above, I love doubling. I would probably play a male in a similar situation to above, or someone who has some kind of connection to the male above or the gang/mob. I love creating bad guys with soft hearts.)​

Last edited:
Hey there Tiffany, what you wrote there sounds really interesting, and I could imagine RP'ing with you. I gotta say tho, I'am rather inexperienced when it comes to RP'ing. I only did maybe a little fantasy stuff, romance. i still like to keep my RP's realistic tho.

Hey there Tiffany, what you wrote there sounds really interesting, and I could imagine RP'ing with you. I gotta say tho, I'am rather inexperienced when it comes to RP'ing. I only did maybe a little fantasy stuff, romance. i still like to keep my RP's realistic tho.
I think I may have found a couple of RP partners this morning, so I might be out of the game. (I try to keep my limit to 2-3 since I want to be able to give good replies between real life). Thank you for your interest, though! If things don't work out, I'll be back along. You can PM if you like!

Hello, I prefer to role play over the way you mentioned. I have not used this site much (I just signed up) , and enjoy a mix of fantasy and modern (or just one kind) that I could dabble with if you would like.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back