• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One x One Crazy fantasy world idea thing

Shibbie

The Charmer

Nothing was ever really crazy about the Airstel Kingdom.

Except the religion.

The ruler was set as a god amongst men, with crazy stories spread amongst the people,

He was worshiped, and obsessed over,

displayed as a perfect entity.

The day in the life of a peasant was nothing out of the ordinary,

Go to work, go get food for your meals, return home.

You lived, therefor you were.

Fell in love, made a family,

and then life continued.

and the days went on.

Nothing ever changed in the kingdom, except her inhabitants,

Her old ones would die, new ones would be born.

But in the creasent shaped hill upon which the castle stood tall

Nothing changed. Nobody died,

but the days went on, and nobody questioned it.

As strange as it seemed, nobody had a doubt that their ruler was nothing short of a god,

living way past the time any mere human should have passed.

Nobody questioned then, either, if he was a human or how he even got the throne.

nobody can remember that far.

But what if there's something going on underneath the realm that we all see?

A door that leads you into an entirely different world

One where different entities and beings lived.

One with an art that has never been seen by any normal human,

An art as is Magicks.

A blind eye turned by regular humans is quickly forged into the sight of life

seeing the true form of all the worlds people.

Seeing the stream of magick run through every living thing unlike they had ever seen before

But will this new sight reveal something sinister that could hold the death of those who see it,

Have you ever wondered what it would be like,

Magick?

Hello all, and to anybody who read that little prologue thing I felt like writing! I've got a bit of an idea for an rp, though only with mild boundaries. So the basic TL:DR; for the intro is, theres a kingdom that rules over the land, where everybody lives happily ever after. The king of the land is pressed as a religion and worshiped like a god by many. There is no suck thing as magick or anything of the sort in a normal persons eye. But a few regular humans are born with a gift to see magic. However it against the magic realms law of the sort to let anybody see you use magic that's a mortal.

One character is already acquainted to the magic eye ( Doesn't necessarily have to be human, either. Other species are able to disguise themselves as a human to an extent. ) The other character would have been living a regular life in the kingdom / outside the kingdom and sees something that the other character does by mistake. They get taken into the magic world, ( Quite literally a door or a portal or something of the sorts ) and yeah, i don't want to go too crazy.

Now I do have a few things about this I want to say last. I'm not dead set on this being the exactly plot of the rp. In fact, I would love to have you throw some of your own ideas into the mix. Nor do I care which character I play. I'm up for either, however I would prefer to play the role of a male. That being said, I would prefer a female role as the other as in case a romance gets thrown in the mix as a kind of a side plot. ( Doesn't have to be the whole plot line is love ) Lastly, I would also like this to be a literate rp, very descriptive and possibly multiple paragraphs per post, (if you're still interested in doing this without multi-paragraphs its fine, I'm still up for it!) Also, I don't bite, its okay to talk to me out of chat if you want ;3

Anyways, Probably a lot to read so I'll cut it there x.x Let me know either below or in pm if you're interested! Thanks :D

Are you still looking? This seems like a total gem. Glad I came across it! I'm certainly interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back