• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy One Tower (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
He nodded his understanding. “And what about any of the sectors? If I were to do something in addition to being a warrior what do you suggest?” He asked

Last edited:
Kyle* thought for a moment, and then smirked, "I would probably say you should be a Justice, Master or Nutra. You aren't able to be a Dier anymore, but you can be one of those, they matched with your skills."

Nicoli smiled a little and nodded. “Well I’m afraid I’m not good enough at following the rules to be a justice,” He teased, giving Kyle* a playful wink. Nutra surprised him, but he was genuinely interested. He’d love to be a master but he knew he had a lot to learn before that time came.

Kyle* smirked, "Well, a Nutra or Master would be your best bet then." he pointed out. "May I ask? Why so curious about other positions?"

Nicoli smirked and debated on how to answer. “I want to understand more about the other positions in the tower.” He said, then he sighed. “And you’re a smart kid. I’ve always cared about the other sectors of the tower Kyle* but your cousin doesn’t k ow me well enough to believe that.” He said. Knowing the kid would probably figure it out.

Kyle* smirked, "Then go to the East went, there is a garden there where the Nutras work, they study land. Ever sector works together in some way, but we are all based from what holds us down, the ground is probably a really good place to start to get a feel for that."

Nicoli smiled. “I knew you were a smart kid.” He said, taking to heart what he’d said. “Thanks Kyle*.” He added with a smirk. That would be a good start.

Kyle* smirked, nodding, "It's near the end, so if you think you passed it, you are half way there." he assured him, as he stood up.

Nicoli smirked and nodded. “I’ll see what else I can do.” He said. “And Kyle* I’ll try to talk to your father later about training. Or at least see if one of our other teachers can work with you if it’s really something you want.”

kYle* nodded, enthusiastically, "Oh, yes, it is the only sector I have no training in and I would love to start as soon as I can."

Nicoli chuckled. “Well I’ll ask but uh, try to be patient with your parents okay? Believe me I understand having misunderstanding with your parents. But believe me, things might be easier for you if you try to understand where they’re coming from. It doesn’t always work and you might still get frustrated, but on occasion it helps.” He said. He didn’t know what had happened between Kyle* and his mother but he knew Hector had been bothered by it.

Kyle* frowned, nodding, "Maybe. I'll try to." he sighed, then smirked, "Best I can."

Nicoli smiled a little. “It’s just a start. I’ll see you around kiddo. Remember if you need anyone to talk to you can find me.” He said.

Kyle* nodded, "Thanks. Oh, you should ask for June, she can help you with the garden."

“June? Okay, I’ll do that. Thanks.” He said, nodding slightly as Kyle* moved to go. He smirked a little to himself. He had never really interacted with Kyle* but he’d be curious how he’d be as he got older. He was sure he’d be a good Guardian.

June was looking at the soil, moving it around so that she could make sure the roots were not colored or was not damaged, before she replaced the soil and smirked, this plant was health.

Nicoli entered the area where June was and looked around. He’d not met with her directly much, but he knew who she was. “June...?” He said as he approached her. “Hey, I was trying to learn more about some of the other sectors and I was told you might be willing to help me with the garden.” He said.

June looked up a little confused, but nodded, before standing up and dusting herself off, she sighed, "Okay. I wouldn't mind helping, but....who are you and what sector are you from?" she asked. She wasn't sure if who he was, she could guess he was a warrior but there wasn't much else she knew about them.

Nicoli gave a small laugh. “Sorry about that. I’m Nicoli. I’m a warrior here in this tower. But I’ve been trying to learn as much as I can about the other sectors.” He said, holding his hand out to her.

June nodded, "Nicoli?!" she said, "That is an unusual name." she stated but she had no idea who he was, by name either. "Well, the Garden is not like the Herbal, we only have plants here and they all serve simple purposes." she pointed out before she looked around, "What would you like to know?"

Nicoli smiled in delight. It was weird not to have someone who didn’t know him, but he liked it. It was really refreshing, especially because she didn’t seem to be judging him for wanting to learn. “As much as you’re willing to teach me. I guess we could start wherever you might start with a child who is first learning.” He offered. Not sure where to start himself.

June smirked, "Okay, then I am guessing we should start with what we do here. The garden is sectioned off into fourteen sections, each one has a collection of soil from different worlds." she explained as she walked, "Each world holds their own kind of plants and trees and wild life. What we do here is train to deal with the earth at our feet and better understand the different worlds we protect as Shadows."

Nicoli smiled, genuinely interested in what she was saying. “Okay, very neat.” He said with a smirk. “And I assume then you have plants from each of those worlds in each section that has their soil.” He said, looking a little closer at some of the plants present.

June smirked, "Yep. There are the experimental plants, cross breeds we create to better soils and worlds." she motioned to the lab area in the center, "We combine different DNA strains from the plants to try to help other worlds. Such as the purification from the East planet, Yib, is a lot better then the plants on Kovrac, so we try to combine a plant from both, so that the plant from Yib can survive Kovrac's soil." she explained

Nicoli smiled. “That’s fascinating.” He said, genuinely meaning it. “What ones have you combined that have worked so far? Can I see what they look like?” He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back