• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy One Tower (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Jeremiah smirked, "We'll see. Depends how much and how fast I fall for her. After all, I hear love can make a man do crazy thing, change their whole world." he shrugged, "But you wouldn't know that, after all, Nicoli, the Charmer, is and will always be in love with himself."

Nicoli gave Jeremiah a smile and then it was gone just as fast as he punched Jeremiah hard in the jaw. “Go ahead, tattle on me, tell Helena what a barbarian I am.” He growled, losing his temper even more. “If she falls for you J then I will be happy for you and I will let it be, especially if you fall in love with her. But if you hurt her, I will kill you.” He snapped

Jeremiah glared at him as he stood up straight and then smirked, "Be careful what you wish for, Nicoli. There are a lot worse then me, that would want to take an Original Line from you." then he smirked, "But thanks for the leg up, I'm sure Helena will have some words for you later." he said before he moved to leave, "I'm going to rest, now." then in a mocking tone, "I hope this doesn't bruise." he chuckled.

Nicoli snarled at him but then turned to leave, moving to the library as he’d originally planned. He knew he’d just hurt whatever progress he’d made with Helena, he just hoped he hadn’t ruined it. He didn’t want to lose her. He was already falling for her and he was terrified of losing her. He’d meant what he said though, he’d step back if the two fell in love for each other, and he would punish Jeremiah if he hurt Helena.

Kyle* sighed when he was walking before he noticed Nicoli and looked confused, he went up to him, "You are Nicoli? Right?"

Nicoli looked up insurprise and then smiled a little. “I am. What’s up kiddo?” He asked gently, calming himself as he spoke to the child.

Kyle* shrugged, as he moved to seat down, "Nothing much, just have library duty." he said before he placed the books down and sighed, "I'm Kyle*" he said reaching his hand to shake it, "I know most people know who I am but I don't know many people."

Nicoli smiled some and took Kyle’s* hand to shake. “Well Kyle I’m Nicoli and it’s very nice to meet you.” He said. He looked to the books. “I’d be happy for you to join me for a bit if you have time.” He said gently. He’d always liked kids, had historically always been really good with them.

Kyle* smirked, "All the time I could ask for, actually. Had a disagreement with my mother and my father sent me on library duty. He does that a lot, sends me off to do stuff, just to get me out of the way. But I'm not allowed to do the only duty that everyone in this tower has some knowledge of, which is training to be a warrior."

Nicoli smirked a little. “That isn’t always easy. If you want I can talk to your father and maybe every once in a while I can help train you?” He offered. He didn’t know if Hector would allow if but he would ask. “Otherwise you can just hang out with me if you ever want when this happens and I’m not busy.” He said.

Kyle* smirked, with some excitement, "Really? You think he would allow it if you did?" he asked, nodding, "Yeah. I mean, please, I would appreciate it." he smiled and then looked at Nicoli, "Honestly, heard you were pretty cool, but this is great."

Nicoli laughed at that. “I appreciate it. Don’t get too excited though. I still have to speak with your father and I’m not sure how he will react to it.” He said. “But I’ll do what I can.”

Kyle* smirked, nodding, "You are right. He will probably still say no, but at least someone will try. My mother won't even allow it." he sighed and then looked at Nicoli, "Why are you in the library anyway. there is no way to help you with my cousin in here."

Nicoli looked to him surprised but then smiled. “Knowledge. I figure I should try to learn more about the other sectors as much as I can.” He said.

Kyle* smirked, "Don't you learn about that in your placement exam?" he stated as if he had never done it. Trust was, Kyle* was too young to recall the placement test, most take it by the age of 5 but he took it at 3, and only to be sure that he could handle being a Guardian.

Nicoli smiled some. “You do, though it can change too. But for me it’s so I can better understand my teams and be a better help around the tower.

Kyle* smirked, "What do you want to know. I knew every book here, well, mostly every book. I'm not allowed down at the Keep yet. Father said there is something more dangerous down there then this whole tower put together and I'm not ready to face it just yet."

Nicoli gave him a small smile. “Well your father is wise. That is not something you need to worry about just yet.” He said. He sighed a little and thought about it. It was strange getting help from a child, but he’d heard Kyle* was quite smart and this was what he was being trained for. “Okay...well how about we start with the Sciences.” He suggested.

Kyle* smirked, "Really? Well, basic Sciences are those that help in the lab, balancing chemicals and working in teams. Then you have your leaders, which are the Advance Science, like Helena, that work alone. Mission Sciences work on teams from other departments to improve missions and then there are the dabblers that only learn Science for their own desires." he pointed out with a smirk, "Anything specific you want to know about Sciences?"

Nicoli smirked in amusement and thought about it a moment. “What all can dabblers learn and do?” He asked. He didn’t want to learn it simply for the sake of impressing Helena...well he did, but he engineless wanted to find some way to help with whatever knowledge he could learn.

"Dabblers? Well, they help the Advance Sciences usually, they learn the Science Table of every plant we venture to and which ones don't go together like a basic does, only they are more of an as needed kind of Science."

Nicoli smirked a little and nodded his understanding. “I assume there is a lot that goes into learning all of that.” He said, thinking it over. “Alright. What about Herbals?” Herbals and Healers he knew a little more about but he was curious about what Kyle* knew.

Kyle* shrugged, "Herbals learn plants, what they need, what they do, how to care for them, the dangerous, how to mix them, and what not to mix. It's a lot of knowledge, so they are usually split into different sections. You have the Med Herbals, they know plants that Healers use to help people, the Poisons, they know what can kill a Shadow and other creatures. The delivers, they deliver plants to the different departments and make sure that no one gets the wrong one. You have the Mild Herbals, they deal with plants that are harmless, but still can effect the Shadow and other beings, and last is like Lillian, the Head, they have to learn everything to make sure that everyone does as they should and stays safe.

Nicoli nodded and smiled a little before thinking a moment. “What do you think would be important for me to know?” He asked Kyle*.

Kyle* thought "About Herbals?" he thought for a moment, "That they are always busy and in danger. Everything has to be perfect, no improvising or mistakes, it could kill them or someone else."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back