• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Thousand Birds

To Makoto's surprise, instead of her fist slaughtering his face, it collided with a chair instead, smashing it into pieces. Only the metal skeleton of the chair was still intact. Chunks of plasic, all different sizes and shapes, flew in all directions, hitting and, in some cases, stabbing anyone and anything that was close by the fight. Makoto jumped back a few feet, shaking off the pieces from her knuckles. She sneered at him. "Are you serious? Is that was you call your 'opening move'? Using a chair as a defense? You coward, come face me like a man! Or...do you not have the balls to hit a girl?" she said, her twisted grin growing wider.

Makoto took a glance at Asuka again, noticing that she had moved father away from the quarrel. Makoto raised her voice so even Asuka could hear her from across the room. "Sounds more like an excuse not to fight me, you little prick. You too scared to take me on too?"

Makoto turned her focus back on Tetsune, getting down into her fighting stance. "Come on and fight me you-!!" All of a sudden, some of the jounin barged in, scolding the students and threatening to fail anyone who disobeys his orders. The one with black hair and dark color-schemed clothing looked like he was ready to pounce on the first student who dared to step out of line, but Makoto didn't notice this. She was only focused on getting her revenge on Tetsune, one way or another. "But it's Tetsune that started it! You can't just fail us all because of that dumb loser shooting his mouth off!!" Makoto shouted angrily, shooting a finger at the boy.

Asuka remained quiet, not bothering to listen to the brat prattle on, rather liking the idea of being able to graduate. Not her fault if the brat couldn't shut up long enough to listen to someone stronger than her. Rolling her eyes, Asuka sighed, rubbing her head, feeling a headache coming on. Midnight, Yuzuki, and Ryoichi were here to shut them all up. That wasn't good, seeing as two of the three Jonin present had bad tempers.

"How stupid are you?!" Asuka finally snapped, standing up and whirling around to glare at Makoto. "Forget about trying to beat me or Tetsune, which no doubt you can't, why would you try and push your luck with three Jonin in the room?! Two of which are notorious for having bad tempers! Just shut up and listen to those above you and stop complaining!" she yelled. She took a breath to yell at her more, when Ryoichi stepped forward and put a hand on her shoulder, calming her down with a look. Asuka snorted, but complied, sitting down and ignoring them all again.

Ryoichi sighed once Asuka sat down. He then looked at Makoto with slightly narrowed eyes. "It doesn't matter who started this stupid argument." he stated blandly. "We, as Jonin and your future teachers, have the right to fail anyone, who we feel isn't up to the task." he explained, putting emphasize on the 'anyone'. "And at this rate, with the way you are acting, if you were part of my team, I would send you straight back to the Academy."

Yuzuki rolled her eyes as her brother narrated. "The way you fell the brat's bait shows that it's likely you would in a battle. Why should we let someone become a Genin when they fall for such a simple trick as that?" she asked, staring down at Makoto. "Well?"

Jakunen almost facepalmed when another person got up and started yelling about how the other two students should shut up. She was doing almost exactly what she was telling the others to not do. Luckily a job in calmed her down. Jakunen thought she was beginning to get a headache from all these incredibly loud people.

Satoru snorted lightly, the grin spreading across his face. With anyone else, he may not have dismissed the boy's conjecture so quickly, but he knew well enough that a stuffed animal could bring out Kamei's timid side if it was facing the wrong angle. She wouldn't have even gotten frustrated with the boy, unless he had interrupted something that she had been in the middle of doing, and in that case, she wouldn't have even bothered with answering the door.

Satoru was just about to make the remark that he thought everyone always looked angry when their sensei suddenly yelled, appearing from a rock behind them all. The boy flinched, rolling forward on his heels to jump, but soon recovered. Instead, the only distinct indication that he had been surprised was the frown now creasing the corners of his mouth. Soon, he was relaxed again, and listened to the man in silence.

Rather, as he listened to what the man said, he was speechless. Was this... really a good idea? However, he relented with a light sigh, as Ryuu had already disappeared into the good. Satoru's furrowed brow showed his uncertainty, looking over at Ren when she inquired about the point of the exercise, before sucking in his lips to nibble on them, eyes flickering to the ground at intervals. Well, they might end up exhausting themselves, but the three of them hadn't really worked together as a team for a while, so maybe that was why he wanted to warm them up. "I guess so," he finally responded. "That would make sense. Kinda'."

Still, he was at a loss for what they should do. They would have to draw the jounin out of the ground somehow, but how would they go about that? Maybe if Ren cut down a few trees... no, that wouldn't do anything, he was in the ground. Maybe if Kamei used some water technique, that might do... Satoru's eyes lit up, an idea hitting him suddenly. He brought his hand up to his mouth and bit down roughly, tearing the skin off his thumb and drawing blood instantly. With his eyes still trained on the ground, he began weaving a quick series of signs. Upon arriving at the last seal, he knelt down and placed his palm on the ground, appearing to be in no hurry. Instantly a black rune etched out across the ground, and he quickly withdrew his hand and stepped back. From a puff of smoke, a shaggy golden-brown pelt being revealed as the wisps of smoke dissipated. The bear soon rose to her feet, an iron plate covering her chest and back.

"Masae," the boy addressed, causing the beast to shake her pelt and turn to face him, face inquiring. "Do you think you could sniff out a jounin in this area?"

The bear pondered a moment, then fell back into a quadrupedal position. "Could try," she said slowly, before lowering her snout to the ground, dust puffing out around her nose as she exhaled.

- - - - -

Tetsune's eyes widened in shock, anything resembling his smirk from earlier completely wiped from his face. The chair shattered into a multitude of shards, bursting out. Tetsune was forced to turn his head away and shut his eyes, stray pieces striking his cheek and threatening to cut him. The only saving grace for him was the metal frame holding form. However, the force of the impact easily knocked him over, the boy landing on his rear and falling back a little before rolling back forward, arms shakily holding the metal frame as she jumped away. Tetsune quickly discarded it to the area behind him in an effort to hide his shaking limbs. What was with this girl, anyway? If this was going to keep on much longer, he would have to make sure she absolutely did not land a hit on him.

With all the dignity that he could muster, effectively having masked that moment of weakness, he rose to his feet, a scowl on his face. Her taunts were ridiculous, and a dozen scathing remarks were already finding their way on his tongue.

Wasn't much of a defense for a steroid munching ape, after all.

Because you'll never see a ninja try to block an attack.

Maybe not as much balls as you.

However, his attention was drawn by a jounin storming into the room, shortly followed by a couple of others. Well, that didn't last long. At least, he thought that would stop all of them, but apparently Makato was so brazen as to keep shooting her mouth off. Then she blamed the whole thing on him. Even better. Tetsune couldn't picture the jounin acting on that flimsy accusation, however, and that thought was enough to bring the calm, mocking smile back to his face, eyes flickering over to the girl.

Just as he thought, one of the males instantly pinpointed Makoto after Asuka yelled over at her. He didn't even mind when another called him a brat. "You can't honestly be trying to blame me for not being able to control your temper," he addressed her coolly. "That's your own stupidity."

Last edited by a moderator:
Kotone had turned back to the two at the sound of plastic bending and crunching under Makoto's fist. Her eyes widened in surprise and she barely had time to raise her hands in a roughly X-like shape before plastic pieces flew all over the place. The flat side of one of the pieces bounced off of her impromptu shield, and she half-wondered why she hadn't moved out of the way of the fight when she had the chance to. She hadn't noticed Tetsune falling over as her anger at Makoto began to overshadow anything else that was happening.

She shot to her feet when all the plastic had succumbed to gravity, and was about to yell something insulting at Makoto- when jonin came into the room- and the words died on her lips. Then Makoto opened her mouth again, and Kotone almost lost it. But with three jonin in the room, she instead decided to 'sit down and shut up' as instructed, though that didn't stop her from feeling a sense of satisfaction when one of the jonin called Makoto out on her accusation. She was to busy being angry to dwell on the fact that they could all potentially fail because of what had happened.

Midnight's eye twitched softly as the students continued to fight even after he stormed in threatening to fail each of them. With this his hands motioned to a couple of hand signs as he looked to the class. 'Water Release:Water wall Jutsu!!' The move was rather simple but it would do it's purpose. With the completion of his jutsu, water seeped through the boards at the floor of the class as a large amount of water rushed up in a wall formation across the class room soaking each and ever student. After the water did it's work, everything fell back into the boards leaving small puddles hear and there. With that Midnight eyed the students seeing each one coated in a pretty shiny coat of water. "There, maybe that will shut you up. I don't care who started it and I don't really care what the stupid situation was. I just ended it." The man eyed the class and pulled one of his swords from it's position on his back. "The swords I have with me conduct electricity. One more single peep I'll simply touch the sword to the water. Class, what happens when electricity is placed with water? One of you answer, I don't want to hear an argument break out again. " With this the man held the sword with the hilt up while the blade hovered over the water. He was waiting for one of them to even start with a sort of argument just for the fun of sending a surge of electricity through everyone. That'd get their blood flowing and energy running right? He smirked at the thought and watched. "And one more thing. I will be the teacher of three of you. You think I'm bad now? Just you wait. But believe me, when you finish with my class you'll be tired but you'll be stronger then the rest."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Renshii smirked softly and nodded to her. "The earth wall technique? That should be simple enough. I'll start off with a few slow jutsu's and you should just counter with the wall. Try to make my jutsu hit the wall rather then you." The man stopped once they cleared the trees standing in the training grounds. "Head to the other side and let me know when you're ready. But be careful, the second you tell me you're ready I'll start firing off fire at you." He smirked at the thoughts thinking of what he could use first, something easy to block maybe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kamei nodded when Ren asked about this being a team work class exercise. When Satoru summoned his bear, Kamei perked up and smiled. "Yes, lets have our summons help!" Pulling a kunai from his pouch he cut the palm of his hand and placed it back in the pouch before making a couple of hand signs. 'Summoning Jutsu!' with his words the boy placed his palm on the ground.After he placed his hand down a symbol spread out beneath his hand and in a cloud of smoke, a tortoise appeared and looked up to Kamei with it's blank face. "Yes master Kamei, you summoned me?" Kamei grinned and nodded. "Our teacher, he's hiding can you help us find him?" The turtle slowly nodded his head and turned around making his way towards the woods in a rather slow manner. Kamei watched for a moment as the turtle made a total of two feet in five minutes. Kamei sighed and hung his head as he saw the turtles slowness. "Well, this isn't doing much help."

Ryuu sat up in one of the trees hunched over watching the students. When he saw the boy summon his bear his eyes perked up slightly as if interested in the first reaction. He then smirked and looked to the other two waiting to see their reaction. Kamei had summoned his turtle who was moving at the speed of snail. "This is quite interesting." He said then began laughing nearly falling out of the tree. Flipping backwards his eyes widened and grabbed the branch flipping down to look at the students and blink a few times. "Good morning." He said and grinned scratching the back of his head. Within a moment he did a few hand signs and smirked. 'Earth Release:Wall...Formation!' The ground shook for a moment before a large wall of stone and sand shot straight up blocking the students view of him. With this, Ryuu made his escape forming his hidden rock technique to disappear from sight and hide in the rocks moving through them quietly making sure he didn't keep the same position for more then a moment.

Yuzuki growled lowly, using her own form of a water shield to surround her and her brother, keeping them from getting wet. She quickly did the hand signs needed, and stood, watching. She did not need to be soaked, and she didn't need to hear her brother complaining all day about he didn't have enough time to counter the water with his own water shield. "Thank you very much Midnight." she snapped out, releasing the jutsu. Ryoichi grinned thankfully at her, before turning his eyes back to Makoto, keeping a hand on his sisters shoulder.

Yuzuki rolled her eyes before glaring at Makoto. "Ignore the idiot who soaked everyone. I still want an answer brat." she growled, her temper rising. Ryoichi sighed. This was going to be a long day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chinatsu nodded before jogging over to the other side of the field. Once there she gently placed Hikage back on the ground, before closing her eyes and breathing deeply. "Okay Chinatsu...You got this..." she muttered to herself, before getting into a moveable stance, bringing her arms up, ready to form the hand signs she'd memorized long ago. She snuck a look at Hikage who nodded at her before running back a few feet. She smiled slightly before taking another deep breath and looked up at Renshii.

"I-I'm ready...!" she called out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ren narrowed her eyes, jumping back when the earth rose. She groaned, when Ryuu ran off. Moving quick, she bit her thumb, making marks on the ground, before calling out her summons. "Chirashi!" she called out, holding her arm straight, letting the white and black spotted falcon to land on her arm. She smiled at the bird before explaining what she wanted him to do. Chirashi cawed, accepting the few explosive tags she'd given him, and flew off in the direction Ryuu had escaped to.

Ren smiled and took out one of her fans, channeling her chakra through it before sending a large gust of wind to break through the wall of earth. She turned around, closing the fan and putting it next to the other on her back. She grinned at her team mates. "Come on. We should start searching. Chirashi will drop the explosive tags once he finds sensei." she explained. "Should we spread out and search or stick together?" she asked the two, wanting their opinions on how they should go about this exercise.

Itsuki walked out of a nearby ramen noodle shop wiping his mouth. He had just eaten a snack and was feeling rather bored. He looked up at the sky to admire it. Itsuki had always like the crisp, clear air and the beautiful sky of Konaha. It was better compared to blazing sky in the Village of the Sand, and there was less sand to get in your eye. Taking a deep inhale, Itsuki turns in a random direction and walks off with his hands behind his head. Perhaps a few hours of training? He thought to himself as he strolled around the serene village. As he passed the training grounds, Itsuki noticed Chinatsu standing across from Renshii. Both were Chunin as well, but older than Itsuki. Perhaps the two are training. Itsuki thought to himself. He was interested in what Chinatsu was going to do, since she was a person of Earth Release as well.

"Hello there!" Itsuki calls out as he jogs a bit forwards to meet them. Perhaps he could train with them as well. Itsuki was bored, and would rather do this rather than be by himself throwing shuriken/kunai at a wooden dummy, or exercise.

A smile crossed the boy's face at Kamei's effort. Well, he was trying, at least. He withheld on explaining why he had chosen to summon Masae specifically, as he didn't want to make things any worse for the other boy than they already were. Satoru looked back to the bear, seeing her ears swivel suddenly and look up from the ground. He traced her gaze, if only to find the jounin hanging from a tree. Before either of them could properly react, as he had thought the man was already in the ground, Ryuu gave a cheerful greeting and summoned a wall. Just about as soon as that had happened, Ren sent a gust of wind to crumble the earth wall.

He turned to look back at Ren when she started talking again, a part of him wishing that she would just tell them what to do. "Let's just... stick together," Satoru said after a moment, then continued on with more confidence. "Masae will be able to drive him out of the ground. Just wait."

The bear had been attentive when the wall appeared. Although he had summoned a wall to conceal himself, there was no hiding the fact that he would be in that general area, ever more so after the wall had been broken down. After a moment, Masae bounded a little more forward to where the wall had been. She soon stopped in her charge, however. She made a move, as though to assume a bipedal position, but quickly slammed back onto the ground before she could even get half way to her feet. The earth instantly reacted with a deep rumbling sound and cracked into a great amount of fissures, large hunks of the earth becoming disjunct from each other, the effect branching out before her.

Makoto growled at Asuka, balling her hands into fists and ready to attack the girl, but then she stopped herself when the jounin came in between them, forcing Asuka to step down. Throughout the jounin's speech, Makoto just ignored the man, rolling her eyes in disgust. She could care less about what this guy had to say. He didn't look like he wanted to pounce on the students like the other jounin did. To her, he didn't seem like much of a thread.

Then when the calm jounin finished his speech, the other jounin that looked related to him got on Makoto's case next, demanding an explanation for why they should consider her to become a genin. Makoto gave the teacher a cold glare, but before she could answer, Tetsune butts in and starts to insult Makoto again. With these words, she completely disregards the jounin and whips around to Tetsune.

"Why you little-!" All of a sudden, Makoto hears a jutsu being called out, and before she could turn to see who was doing it, water rushed into the classroom and soaked her and the other students down the bone. Any anger that was left in Makoto had washed away with the water and was now replaced with shock and a cold feeling running down her spine. She wrapped her arms around her torso, trying to suppress the urge to shiver vigorously. She finally turned around to face the jounin who'd soaked everyone. This man looked like he had the worst temper out of all the jounin in the classroom and was ready to take down anybody who went against his orders. "That sword'll...electrocute us?! Are you crazy?! That could kill somebody, you psychopath!!" Makoto shouted while pointing at the sadistic jounin.

The female jounin once more pestered Makoto on why they should make her a genin. Makoto rolled her eyes at woman. Then she slammed her palms on the desk in front of the jounin, raising up to her toes so she could see eye to eye with her. A glint of deviance played on her eyes. "Look lady, don't get your panties in a twist." Makoto got closer into the jounin's face, almost rubbing her nose against the woman's. Makoto lowered her voice to an intensified whisper. "Once I'm out of this school and become a full-fledged ninja, I'll be one step closer to becoming the greatest ninja who've ever lived. Even stronger that any of the past hokages." Makoto then backed up a step from the angry jounin. "Hell, I'm going to even surpass God," she said, as a matter of fact. She crossed her arms in front of her chest and gave the female jounin a twisted grin.

Ryoichi's eyes widened in alarm and he darted forward, trying to grab his sister, but he was too late. "Crap..." he muttered, glancing around the room trying to find his missing sister. "This is not good..." he muttered, his eyes flickering back forth. Where was she....It was a small classroom there weren't many places to hide... He shivered slightly as the temperature in the room began to drop.

Yuzuki's eyes narrowed as the weak Academy brat began to mouth off. Before even thinking about what she was going to do, she vanished, drawing the katana on her back. As she gathered her chakra to her sword, the temperature in the room dropped, as a thick layer of ice began to coat her blade. She smirked darkly as she saw her brother panic. She continued to lower the temperature of the room with her water and wind chakra mix, strengthening the layer of ice before she moved, appearing right behind Makoto, her ice covered blade pressed tightly against her throat, nicking the skin slightly.

"You will surpass even God, little fool?" she whispered, her voice dark. "If the temperature continues to drop you'll be sick. Who knows...You could lose a limb...Maybe...die?" she asked, pressing the blade a bit tighter against the girls throat. "Now answer my question, or I will turn you into ice. Why should we allow a brat like you, that falls for bait so easily, to even try to become a Genin?" she asked, her voice dark and cold.

When the angry jounin continued shouting, and then soaked all the students, Jakunen became even more upset. The water was cold, very cold and it was sudden and she hadn't had enough time to do anything to avoid it. Great, this day just kept getting worse and worse. And she was shocked when the jounin threatened to shock them, literally. She hoped he didn't do that. That was... incredibly dangerous, and dumb. Couldn't he get in trouble for that? Especially since his reason didn't seem like a good enough one to shock students. And... People kept running their mouth, back talking the jounin. How stupid were all these people. It was truly surprising. But not enoug to distract her from how cold she was. Jakunen didn't do well with being cold.

Jakunen was close enough to overhear the girl genin's rant about how amazing and great she was going to be. Greater than god? Ha! Jakunen doubted she was greater than the average student. It would take much more than a lifetime to become close to a god.

And, of course, the jounin she was addressing got even angrier, and started lowering the temperature of the room, presumably to... yup, threaten her.

The jounin's actions made Jakunen upset, too. They were all wet and cold before she started making everything colder, and now it was becoming dangerous. But not just for the genin that had actually done something wrong, but for everybody. The water on Jakunen had begun to freeze, and she tried to take a step forwards, shaking, and opened her mouth.

"Excuse me, miss, but I think the rest of us would appreciate it if you didn't punish and endanger the rest of us for their actions." She turned her face pointedly towards the the two that had been fighting. She was kind of addressing the jounin threatening to electrocute them, too. The words were polite and respectful enough, but her eyes gave away her sarcasm and annoyance.

Night&Midnight

Konoha academy

The dense room became clouded as a fog reached across the room. Within moments the words "Water Release: Water Prison Jutsu" Escaped a unknown yet familiar voice. As this happened the fog cleared up little by little as it formed into the ball shape around the Jonin with the blade. Night stood behind her with his hand inside the water ball. With moments he looked to the child who seemed to get caught in the water as well using his opposite hand to push her from the blade and through the ball releasing her from harm. Night looked to the Jonin eyeing her his water wall preventing any movements from being used. "Now now, the students are already scared, soaked, and not to mention probably about to catch pneumonia from the cold air. Can we relax a bit?" The man smiled softly and looked to his twin brother who seemed as if he just broke a fuse or something of the sort. "Midnight, you know well enough shocking the students with that sword will not only expel you from teaching another class but they'll probably kick you out of the village as well." With that Night looked to the teacher who was now in his water prison not moving his hand a single inch. "And that would go for you as well wouldn't it?"

Biting his tongue, he stopped himself from speaking another word attempting to hold his temper. This child was asking for him to shock the students. And killing them was a good idea but he knew they wouldn't be worth the trouble or time it would take to explain anything of the subject. He watched as the teacher moved behind the student with a blade and smirked. He could tell this lady wasn't one to play around with either. He had seen her around a few times and saw a class or two but he was some what new to teaching still and had only a year in helping Night since he left the Anbu. After a few moments, Midnight looked around the room feeling the slight chakra in the air before the mist proceeded to stretch across the room. His eyes widened slightly as he altered the sword into a position to strike before he heard the jutsu go off. With this Midnight grumbled and placed his sword back on his back and watched as the mist began to recede into the ball of water which now held one of the teachers inside of it. With this he muttered a few unsaid words and shook his head. "You really think that I would care about a single thing these idiots would do to me?" He glared back at his brother, of course he knew he was right but admitting it wasn't something easy or anything he wanted to do within the next life or two.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Renshii Akahero

Konoha training Grounds

Renshii smirked hearing I'm before making hand signs. As the female said Ready! Renshii had already finished his last sign and fired off three large balls of fire. "Fire Release: Pheonix Flower" With this he had made sure to alter each path of the flames to give it more of a wide spread of an attack. This would hopefully stop her from darting to the sides and some what force her to use a counter attack. After his jutsu had finished, he over heard someone shouting towards them in a greeting manner. With this the man turned and looked to the boy approaching them. "Idiot..." Released from his lips as a muttered word. Could the man not see they were in the middle of a training session. Not to mention they were at the training grounds. Why would anyone come out this way anyways rather then to train. His attention had already been diverted from Chinatsu whom had the raging balls of fire rushing to her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryuu&Kamei

Kumogakure

When the first wall had crumbled it was clear that a second wall had been backed up behind it. From that, the second one had crumbled due to the shifting earth movements and crumbling ground. Ryuu smiled sitting down on one of the rocks under the rubble putting the book he had pulled out. "Come on now I was at a good part! Could have let me finish reading first now." Ryuu grinned at this and looked to the bird flying above only to widen his eyes at the sight of a falling kunai holding a tag on it. With a quick shift in his weight he countered the explosive tag with a normal kunai. Using the force he made the first kunai grab the tag while a second one flew towards it hitting the end. This caused it to ricochet off his original one and sent it flying towards the students. They were improving and working much better then they had before. With a soft smile he turned and darted off into the forest. While moving at a quick pace he created two mud clones to do the same and head off in opposite directions to slow the students down. The mud clones would act as he would in the situations and this would cause them to split up.

Kamei watched as the turtle continued to move and grinned widely. "Go Tien go! You can get him." He pumped his fist into the air as if to encourage the turtle but was soon thrown off balance as the ground shook. Catching his balance as quick as possible he blinked and looked to Ren when she mentioned working together or splitting up. "I agree to working together but I'm not sure how well it'll work." He said blinking then looked as the two walls were crumbling. Seeing this, Kamei rushed after the teach quickly averting the kunai with the now exploding tag on it and rushed after him. He could see the teacher separating into two others making three of the same thing. One went to the right, one to the left while one continued straight on. Kamei had looked back and followed the one off to the left knowing they would need to separate some just to catch all three.

Yuzuki glared at the other teacher who thought to hold her. She continued to use her chakra, spinning the water with wind, turning it into ice, causing Night's hand to get caught inside. The now frozen water shattered around her, her sword still covered in ice by her side. She narrowed her eyes. "You're not that clever. I'm still waiting for a damn good reason why she shouldn't just be failed." she said. "I will not waste my time trying to teach any failure how to be a shinobi when all they can think about is inflating their weak ego." she said before turning her glare back to Makoto.

From the corner of her eye Yuzuki noticed the few red drops of blood clinging to the ice on her sword. Bringing her sword up, she brought it down fast, cleaning the blood from the blade. "My purpose is to teach brats like you so you don't die in a battle. With an attitude like yours no one will be able to teach you, and the first C-rank mission you took outside the village, you'd be killed by some rogue shinobi or even a bandit who just wants some money."

Staring into Makoto's eyes, she dispelled the ice from her blade and sheathed her sword, stopping her flow of chakra and letting the temperature return to normal, and speaking in a more calmer voice. "All I want is in answer little fool. Why shouldn't we just fail you know? Especially with how you've shown you won't listen to your superiors."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chinatsu jumped slightly when she heard someone call out, causing her to loose her focus. Her eyes shot towards the noise before she started to feel the heat of Renshii's attack come closer. Her eyes widened and she tried to perform the signs quick enough, but she still wasn't very good. A thin barrier of dirt erupted in front of her, taking most of the attack, but she was still hit with enough power to send her flying back a foot. She cried out, feeling the heat on her arms, rolling onto her side, clutching the appendages tightly, her eyes screwed shut as she let out another cry.

Hikage's eyes widened when he saw Chinatsu get hit. "Chinatsu!" he shouted, running over to her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ren grinned, seeing Chirashi fly up. "I think Chirashi might've found him. We should head in that direction." she said, pointing where her falcon was circling the area, looking for the teacher again. She chuckled slightly, watching Kamei. "Come on, we should hurry. We need to get this done as soon as possible." she said, looking around. She was quiet for a moment as she tried to think of something before she grinned, snapping her fingers. "If we can get sensei surrounded and keep him distracted, I can have Chirashi sneak in and snatch the cloth." she said softly, making sure only her two team mates could hear her.

Jakunen didn't like being ignored, but at least now the temperature was starting to return to normal. She sat down against the wall she'd been standing by, still shaking, not quite warmed up yet. Her wet clothes and hair had almost frozen, and they hadn't thawed yet. She crossed her arms, hoping it would help her get warmer faster.

Teikomai shivered, She had frozen when the fighting had broken out, sitting in her chair with wide eyes simply watching the proceedings. A small cut on her arm from the flying plastic bleed sluggishly, and she berated herself for not having the presence of mind to block or dodge the shrapnel. She berated herself mentally, what kind of a ninja was she anyways!

Teikomai hunkered down in her chair, Just as much to stay warm as to hopefully avoid the gaze if any of the irate jounin. She knew this would happen - threatened with failure that is. What she wasn't expecting was the blatant threat to their life, and Makoto's obliviousness to the actual danger in his words. She was just glad it was over, her eyes darting around to make sure nobody seemed injured. She'd fervently hoped that she'd didn't end up with midnight as a teacher. Or Yuzuki, for that matter.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Makoto's eyebrows furrowed when the female jounin disappeared from her sight. Moments later the temperature of the room began to drop drastically. Makoto could feel icicles forming on her skin from the water that had been recently doused on her, slightly hindering her range of motion. Makoto glanced from left to right, trying to spot where the jounin had disappeared to, but before she had time to react, the jounin had appeared behind her with her blade nicking at her neck. Any blood that trickled from the small wound almost instantly froze on contact with the surrounding air. It took all of Makoto's wits to keep calm with the Jounin only one swing away from ending her, but despite the curcumstance, Makoto refused to show this woman any signs of weakness in her, no matter how gruesome her threats became.

Makoto gave the woman a cold grin when she pressed on for a 'real' answer to her question. The girl opened her mouth to answer, but then stopped herself when the room became clouded with a dense fog, followed by another jutsu being called out. Suddenly, a large, dense orb of water engulfed the female jounin and Makoto. The young girl panicked when she found herself unable to move or breath, but moments later, Makoto felt a hand push her out of the prison. She landed on her forearms and knees, sputtering and gasping for air as she rolled over ot a sitting position. Soon, the angry jounin escaped the prison as well, turning the dense water into ice and easily shattering it from around her. Makoto grimaced at this. It seemed like nothing was going to shut this woman up anytime soon.

Makoto relaxed a little when the room temperature rose back up again, but she still kept her scowl on the female jounin. She groaned at the woman when she asked that same question again. "Geez, lady, are your hearing aids not turned up all the way? Here, let me say it a bit louder so even you can understand." Makoto stared down into the jounin's eyes, unwavering and not about to back down. The young girl spoke loud and clear, emphasizing each of the syllables. "I said, I'm going to become the greatest ninja who has ever lived. And you wanna know the first thing I'm going to do when I claim that title?" She lowered her voice slightly, still emphasizing the consonants. "I'm going to kick your ass into next year, you old hag!"

Ryoichi's brow raised at the old hag remark. "Really? So when your 21, you'll be an old hag too then?" he asked. "Interesting to know..." he commented blandly, looking around the room., before focusing on his sister. "Hear that 'Zuki?" he grinned. "We're old!" he chirped, a stupid grin on his face.

Yuzuki cracked a grin, rolling her eyes. "Nice to know, thank you for informing me I'm old. Definitely smarter too." she said, a glint entering her eyes. "You know little fool, a 'great ninja' doesn't just talk. They can back up their talk with their skills." she said calmly, a faint smirk on her face. "Can you back up your skills, child?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. "A ninja should be able to do a job precisely, and most often quietly. Can you be quiet long enough to ever complete a mission that requires stealth?"

Itsuki had realized his mistake of calling out seeing Chinatsu make a flimsy earth barrier absorbing most of the attack. He quickly increased his pace and ran over to the girl who had been hit by the fire justsu. While running towards her, Itsuki cursed himself in his mind. How foolish it was of him to distract her. Itsuki also noticed a small animal that was also running to Chinatsu's aid.

"So sorry!" Itsuki says with regret evident in his voice as he gets on his knees a foot or two away from Chinatsu. Itsuki hoped that her arms weren't too burned. "Are you okay!?" Itsuki asked frantically. He hated the thought of Chinatsu having burn marks on her arms because of him. Itsuki barely had noticed the other person Chinatsu was training with. He was too busy worrying about Chinatsu's injuries.

Any traces of a smile on his lips, however fake, vanished instantaneously when a large amount of water reared up until a wall, catching all the students in it and soaking them to a bone. Tetsune's expression flipped to a scowl, the air becoming biting as the water receded. All clothes dripping now and his hair having flattened against his face, the boy lifted an arm to brush away the long bangs that were now stuck to his face and getting in his eyes, and the hair obediently stay to where he had swept it to the side. Tetsune's hands then clamped onto either arm, rubbing them slightly to generate at least a little bit of heat. Truly, he hated being cold, and this was all rather degrading.

To make matters worse, the jounin in question had then proceeded to threaten all of them with electrocuting them all. Not only did he take himself way too seriously, which was beyond irksome that he had come in here in the first place, but he also had an awful temper, and towards the end of his threats, he showed such a degree of vanity in a less than subtle manner. The other jounin then proceeded to berate Makoto. Without a doubt, the girl would get angry, but at least she couldn't be so stupid to...

She was that stupid. Tetsune's eyes widened a little and redirected his glare from Midnight to that girl again. That fool! At this point, the jounin were acting in a manner that was beyond unorthodox, leading him to believe that at any moment they were all going to be shocked, all because one man didn't have a sense of humor. To boot, the girl was being rude in such a way. He wished more than anything the girl would just shut up, but obviously that wasn't about to happen any time soon.

Tetsune huffed an irritated sigh, if only to find his breath visibly bloom before his mouth. He was confused, having been too busy glaring to notice that jounin disappear. The pale boy hunkered down closer to himself, arms wrapping tightly around his torso, a chilled sensation tickling up his body, and bring up bumps that pricked his skin alongside it. He could practically feel the water solidifying on him. Had the doorway not been blocked and the distance too great from his corner or the room to the opposite where the exit was, he would have had the presence to leave the room then and there, but he knew well enough that the jounin here wouldn't be satisfied until they were all still and silent, save for the one pressing a sword against a student's neck and demanding the answer to stupid questions that ought to just be rhetorical.

The girl that sat in front of him from earlier then asked in an almost polite fashion the same thing that was on the mind of every soaked student at the moment. It was a reasonable thing to ask in such a way, had circumstances been different. These jounin had absolute zero respect for them, which was evident when none of them so much as acknowledged her. Tetsune believed it had been beneath their notice at the time, but if she said something cheeky like that again, trying to displace all the blame on himself and Makoto again, it might not bode as well. "Shut up," he hissed at her after a moment, sparing a moment to fix his glare at her.

One of the more sensible jounin made his appearance, and the drama in the room slowly began to unfold. Even as the temperature in the room transitioned back to normal, he did not relax any more. For the moment, Midnight seemed to be backing down, which had been his main concern, as the woman was more focused on Makoto. Still, this had all turned out to be a big mess, and he found the way the jounin reacted to all of this beyond ridiculous. Egotistical, all of them. A sneer curled his lip, glowering at Midnight but saying nothing more.

- - - - -

Satoru's face creased when the jounin popped out of the ground. He had been... reading? How was that even possible? His best guess was that Ryuu had simply pulled the book out at that moment just to taunt them in his own way. The plan with the kunai had seemingly worked well, initially beneath the man's notice, but it was instead deflected. In one sift motion, Satoru's hand went into his pouch and withdrew a shuriken, tossing it at the kunai to stop it in it's path toward them, the weapon flipping once from the impact before sticking into the ground. Masae had started to walk back a few steps, distancing herself from the imminent detonation of the exploding tag wrapped about the kunai.

Satoru had just managed to see Ryuu split into two more, and he was silent, allowing Ren to think, though frowning as Kamei was so quick to just peel away from their group. Though it was almost obvious as to what they should do, the boy was swaying with indecision, not sure if he should keep Masae around, let her go, not worry about it and tail after the teacher, think of something more clever, which one was the real one...

He was pulled back into focus when Ren arrived at a conclusion, though he doubted Kamei would have heard it at that point. Satoru made a small filler noise, before piping back, "Alright, that works." With that said, the boy darted off, taking to the right and submerging into the forest, taking to jumping on a branch and then hopping between them as reached the treeline. Masae initially attempted to tail after him, but soon gave up before she could reach the treeline. Instead, the grizzly laid on the ground with a huff, arms extended before her and rested her head on them with a gentle snort.

Jakunen heard someone hiss shut up, and glancing up saw it was the boy that had been fighting, and he had been addressing her. He glared at her for a few seconds, and she glared back, shivering all the while from the cold. When he looked away, she huffed quietly and stared at the ground, thinking. Maybe it was better the jounin had either not heard her, or completely ignored her. She probably shouldn't try to say anything again. The jounin would probably react badly. How did they even become jounin in the first place? They definitely didn't seem like they'd have good leadership skills. This situation, now that Jakunen thought about it, mostly was the jounin's fault. It never should've escalated this far. It was just a normal fight between students. The people involved should've been lectured and told off, and nothing more, she decided. Jakunen wondered briefly if even Orochimaru would've killed a large group of his ninja if two misbehaved. Probably not. The losses would be greater than the gain, which was... Nothing? And people in Konoha seemed to never give out death threats, so this was a weird situation they were in.

Jakunen looked back up at the boy, with what she thought was an apologetic look on her face, but realized quickly that he probably wouldn't be looking. She was right. She wiped the look off her face, and went back to watching what was going on while trying to warm herself by rubbing her arms, wondering what would happen to the girl. This was kind of her fault too, if she was able to shut up maybe the jounin would calm down or leave.

Kotone had been sitting one second, and then found herself knocked out of her chair and on the ground the next, as a large amount of water swept over the students. She jumped up a second later, coughing as she tried not to choke to death on the water that she had swallowed in her surprise. Though no one seemed to notice, or care, as everyone was either too busy watching the crazy jonin that had threatened to electrocute them to death, or watching Masako still mouth off to them after that. Kotone shivered, too cold and unhappy to be more upset with Masako than she was with the male jonin who had soaked them in the first place.

Then the temperature dropped, and Kotone found her self freezing. The other female jonin had disappeared, only to reappear behind Masako with a sword held to her neck. What were these jonin thinking?! And who made them 'jonin' if they couldn't even control their tempers?! Kotone's teeth chattered, and she could see the water on her hair slowly freezing. Then a question was asked, and Masako mouthed off again, to which Kotone merely sighed. Then the temperature returned to normal and Kotone decided to move towards the back with some of the other students, since staying in her seat seemed to be the worst idea she ever had. Since the jonin were distracted and ignoring everyone but Masako anyway, she didn't think that they would notice.

Ryuu looked back to see the little genin chasing after him. He laughed at the boy and hopped down from the trees and fell into the ground making quick hand signs. "Earth Release: Hidden rock" He said aloud and seemed to melt into a small patch of rocks. Ryuu used the rocks to his advantage letting his figure slink about and through the scattered rocks around the area. His image seeming to flash as he jumped from rock to rock. But in mid jump he was caught by a wall of water only to fuse with it and sink into a pile of mud

Another Ryuu had looked down to the other Genin who had broken to the right of the forest. He smiled softly crouching down on the tree. "So I would assume that Ren went after the other one right? Or does she have something else up her sleeve?" The man laughed softly and let his chakra focus at his feet hanging upside down on the branch looking to the young boy. "So, tell me Satoru. What is your plan? Remember we don't have to much longer before our little mission. What ever plan the three of you have I suggest you use it now so you can get this little training session over with." The man gri.nned widely crossing his arms while waiting for the response from Saturo.

A third one of the teacher slowly pulled itself from a few of the rocks a few feet behind Ren and quietly snuck up on her trying to make sure he was as quiet as possible. When he felt he was close enough he tapped her on the shoulder only to whisper. "Psst! Hey. Ren, don't tell the other two but theres really three clones. Did you know that yet?"

Kamei watched as the teacher sunk into the rocks below and quickly made hand seals. "Water Release! Water wall." He spoke as a small wall of water shot directly up and plowed the teachers legs. But the smile slowly turned to a frown seeing it was nothing more then a mud puddle. "Dangit, I thought I had him." He said then quickly started looking around for another appearance of his teacher. Hopefully it would be his teacher and not a pile of mud. Kamei sighed and back traced to hopefully catch his teacher on the way back or follow another path that may have led to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Renshii's eyes widened as he looked back only to see an explosion of rubble. With that the boy quickly rushed over towards Chinatsu stopping as he looked down at her. "Hey, you ok?" He asked only to look to the one who interrupted them. It was Itsuki, another chuunin of the village. With this Renshii glared at him. "Idiot, you see we're in a training ground as well as a session at that. Catching someone's attention could have killed them if they had a kunai thrown at them. Just imagine if we were using scrolls to work on summonings. What if I summoned a barrage of weapons and they all just pierced her because Someone decided to stop by and say hello."

He grumbled and looked to Chinatsu before reaching down eyeing her closely his eyes running over her figure making sure she was ok and the damage wasn't to bad. It was clear that the jutsu took most of the hit but the flying rocks could have easily hurt her and without hesitation. He sighed softly and rubbed his eyes before making hand signs and summoning his serpent. "Sin, check Chinatsu for me. I'm sure she's fine but those rocks could have done some serious damage to insides and such." The snake eyed his master only to move over to the girl and stare at her for a moment flicking it's tongue. With that, Sin looked to Renshii and nodded it's little snake head. "You're over reacting again. She's fine just scratched." The snake then poofed in a cloud of smoke un-summoning itself. The man stared and sighed softly. It was clear he cared about his team mates and cared dearly but Renshii was a little angry at this factor. "Chinatsu, ready when you are." 
Night sighed softly only to shake his head. "Come on, let these students test. And no Midnight, you're not failing them. A simple busting open of the door and asking politely would have easily fixed this situation, but no. You as well as Yuzuki here had to show the students fear. It was a pointless and un-needed action. Now please, Midnight go back to the testing room. You're suppose to be helping Nishi with the testing aren't you? Get to it please. I believe the next student will be up soon right?" With that Night looked to the class and made a few hand signs before looking to the students. "Water Release: Water clone." He spoke aloud and the water coating the students was sucked from their clothes and bodies, this had left the clothes slightly damp as well as showing a total of four seperate clones in the room. Night shifted his arm and made a single hand seal before saying Release! causing the clones to revert to puddles soaking into the wooden planks of the floors. "There, that should help all of you. Now, I'm sorry about this situation. I'm sure this has messed up a few of your test scores and maybe a couple of your minds. If you really do not feel up to testing today, I'll personally test a few of you tomorrow." His eyes looked to Midnight who was glaring at him. It was obvious he didn't like the idea but Night didn't really care at this moment. And the fact he didn't ask the higher ups would have made this situation a bit worse for him. But Night didn't care at the moment about his explaining he would have to do later. More of a care for the students knowing something like this may have scared the chakra right out of them. 
Zen stood on one of the trees staring down at a small group of people A small smirk broke across his lips as the area filled with a fog. It was a simple group of traders. They were only traveling between Ishigakure (Land of Stone) to Kusagakure(Hidden grass village) but they were crazy enough to step in Zen's area. Amegakure. The land of rain. Zen laughed softly and listened to his voice echo through the fog. He could see the people below starting to scurry into a little tent cowering in fear. The man shook his head and dropped down to the camp stepping on the fire putting it out. "Well well, look at what we have crossing my land? A stupid little coward group of worthless traders." Zen unsheathed his blade only to hack away the top of the tent staring down at the traders. "And now you're dead." He said and laughed as he swung his blade rather quickly slitting the throat of one of the traders. With that his face was coated in the squirting blood from his neck. Zen then sliced yet another one this time the blood covering the ground as well as his shoes. "Now for the final one." He said and stuck the blade in the mans leg only to hear his screams fill his ears and the surrounding forest. Zen laughed enjoying the scream twisting the blade in the mans leg back and forth listening to the mans cries. Zen had seemed as if he was enjoying the way the man screamed. With a laugh he pulled the blade from his leg and swung it towards the ground so the blood would fall off. After this, he stepped over to the man and leaned down whispering in his ear. "Tell me...Do you feel as if you're dead yet?" Before the man could answer Zen pierced his heart with a smaller blade then stood up this time licking the blade clean of blood.

After the little moment of fun he began rummaging through the things they had tossing a few things. "Crap, crap, crap. More crap, junk, worthless fake jewelry." He shook his head before pulling out a piece of paper. Just before he balled it up he stopped looking at the wrinkled pages. It was a bounty. And a fairly priced one. The man smirked at this dropping the bag in his other hand before rushing off to his partner. This was surely interesting and it was paying really well.

When he returned to his partner Maoh, he smiled and tossed the paper to her. With that he crouched down into a sort of sitting position. "Mind the blood stains. Things got a little messy, but take a look at this. Two Jinchuriki with bounties on their head. And that price is absolutely amazing. We'd be set for a good while if we hit them and get them to the required location. Not to mention, someone with that kind of money to blow away on a bounty? Could only imagine the amount they have stored away. I'm thinking we claim the bounty, then we claim the person's head along with his money." The man grinned at this and awaited the response. He loved the opportunity to do something as sinister as this. And a good fight was nice from time to time.

Bounty!

Two Jinchuriki's. Kamei Taki and Satoru Hatakeda, two ninja who were last known to be in Kumogakure. They hold the twin and tri tailed beasts. Those who bring them to Tanigakure DEAD OR ALIVE will receive the bounty money as well as a new contract. Attached to this will be a map and a secret location to the meeting place. The password is KumoAme.

More Information:

The two jinchuriki's will be traveling with a chuunin rank girl as well as a jonin teacher. They are said to be escorting Sozui Gyoko. To the Hidden sand village in the next few days. If they complete this mission we will have much trouble getting to them fairly easily. You will have until the mission is complete to capture, and bring them to me. Those who bring Sozui Gyoko to me will be rewarded extra for the third body.

Reward: 10 million Ryo

Side Reward 500,000 Ryo

Kouun stood against a tree near Amegakure, one hand in a pocket, the other tossing up dice and catching it as a way to pass the time. Not long after, she heard ear-splitting screams coming from farther into the forest. The scream was cut short.

Not long after, she heard footsteps, and her partner Zen came into view. She put the dice back in her pocket and raised an eyebrow in question at him. The eyebrow raise wasn't for the screams, that wasn't uncommon. It was because she wondering what the travelers had. Zen smiled and tossed a paper at her, and she caught it.

"Mind the blood stains. Things got a little messy, but take a look at this. Two Jinchuriki with bounties on their head. And that price is absolutely amazing. We'd be set for a good while if we hit them and get them to the required location. Not to mention, someone with that kind of money to blow away on a bounty? Could only imagine the amount they have stored away. I'm thinking we claim the bounty, then we claim the person's head along with his money," he said as Ko straightened the paper, getting blood on her hands in the process.

"Dead, or..." She trailed off as the answer was given on the paper in front of her. Her eyes moved back and forth as she read it. The blood made the ink run so some parts were harder to decipher, but she got all of it.

From habit, while she was still looking at the paper, she took the dice back out with the hand that had the least blood on it, and gently tossed them on the ground. She bent over to pick them back up, pausing and frowning slightly for just a second, and put them back. From a process that the author doesn't really feel like explaining this very moment, because explaining it would be boring, Kounn used dice to make decisions sometimes. The answer this time had seemed to turn out to be no, but she didn't tell Zen that. Recently, she had lost a fair sum of money gambling, and this was a good offer...

It bothered her to change her mind after deciding to leave it up to fate, but she looked up and grinned.

"Yeah, let's take it," She didn't have a very good feeling about it, but it did sound exciting, "and then we'll take out the guy that gave out this bounty too." She wondered why those travelers would have something like this, but stopped thinking about it. Who cared? Not her.

"Oh, and Zen, you have blood around your mouth."

Makoto rolled her eyes. She hadn't expected the more sane of the two siblings to butt in. "No, just her. She already acts like a crabby old lady. Now she just needs the gray hair to fit the part perfectly," she rebuked, smirking at the female jounin.

Makoto kept up this look when the jounin started to criticize her abilities again, but her sneer soon faded when the jounin asked Makoto about stealth missions. For once, Makoto was at a loss of words because sadly, in her case, the jounin wasn't too far off from the truth. Whenever they practiced stealth exercises during class, Makoto would always be the one to screw things up by blurting out something 'unnecessary' and blowing her group's cover. "...W-well, I, uh...I'll just train really hard in that area! Then I'll be twice as, no, five times as better at stealth missions than anyone in Konohagakure!! You'll see!!!" she shouted. Makoto refused to let this woman get under her skin.

Makoto sighed in relieve when one of the calmer jounin used a water clone jutsu that took out the excess water from the students' clothes and bodies. She finally pulled back the clumps of hair that had been sticking to her forehead behind her ear again. When that psychopath, or Midnight, she finally caught his name, was being scolded by the calmer jounin, she made fun of him, sticking out her tongue and make weird faces at him. Serves him right, that creep, she thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back