• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Thousand Birds

Itsuki frowned at his two rock clones being countered by the snakes. Renshii's summoning snakes were quite potent. When the snakes became hesitant whether or not to help Renshii, or deal with the clones, Itsuki decided to take the opportunity to take the snakes out. Weaving hand signs, Itsuki uses Earth Release: Mud River jutsu. He stomps one foot on the ground and muddy water rushes forward to his clones. The earth based clones lose their balance and topple onto the snakes attack them. With the clones on top of the snakes, Itsuki rushes forward touching the clones and uses Added-weight boulder justu causing the clones to crush the snake underneath them. The result is two poofs of smoke and the earth clones crumble into pieces of heavy rock. Itsuki sighed disappointingly as the snakes had used up the earth clones energy.

Tetsune glared at the jounin, but at least satisfied to know that he wouldn't be patting his head again any time soon, he let the subject drop. The boy rolled his eyes away, turning his scowl at the ground. As much as Midnight irked him, Night (seriously, did a five year old suggest to name them?) was quickly stooping to that same level. Makoto was probably learning a lot more than they would be right now. Trying to teach them the shadow clone jutsu? "That'll be great for the jutsu we don't know," he muttered to himself, as it was useless to try to talk sense into this man. They were, after all, hardly genin, so who would listen to them?

Every bitter thought that crossed his mind simply turned his mood all the more sour, each progression to the next level of frustration practically making his head physically dip down. Maybe it was just a rough start for them. Maybe they were first time teachers and things would go more smoothly when they got the hang of things. It was still disheartening and he wasn't the sort to give the benefit of the doubt.

The boy still afforded Night with his attention, if a little divided, throughout his demonstration. Why use a water clone? Could he even make a shadow clone? Or was he just assuming he could teach something he didn't know, himself? More reasons to add to his contempt. Sure, the technique may be useful in general, but it seemed uncalled for, and the jounin didn't seem to care particularly about capitalizing on any individual strength or patch up any individual weaknesses. Tetsune was so sick of clones after the exam yesterday, he didn't even want to think about it.

Tetsune's gaze lifted from the ground to follow Jakunen's progress to... sitting down? He couldn't tell if she was being complacent or what. She was so weird. Girls were weird, in general, but really, there was something about her... He had still been absently staring as Night began to try to correct Jakunen, after she replicated the same intangible clone. He sucked in a groan that he wanted to let out so badly. From the heart? What was this, hippie camp? He could almost vomit.

Still, better get this done and over with. So just use some more chakra? The boy absolutely refused to listen to Night's latest tip on chakra flow (the organic way). Tetsune gave a shallow inhale, as if in an attempt to calm himself a little, before weaving the appropriate hand signs. With a burst of chakra, his stomach hitching from the extra effort, and a clone appeared at his side. He could tell it wasn't the solid sort the jounin was asking for, so he quickly dismissed the clone, the image flickering out of existence. Tetsune's head whipped in the direction of their jounin to glare at him, almost as though to warn him to not say a word about the matter.

- - - - -

Satoru grimaced, stopping in his track to look at Kamei admit defeat, then the clone of Ren disperse into wisps of smoke. That was it, then? Really? The boy couldn't help but turn crestfallen. He didn't care so much about if they had been able to catch the cloth or not as he did feel irked that they had just wasted that time. With a sigh, and commenting, "Lame," softly to himself, Satoru slid off the branch of the tree and continued his trek to where Ren and their sensei would be on foot.

Ryuu was already addressing them before he had stepped out from the treeline. The boy forced a small, pleasant grin on his face, not wanting to show his own exasperation. Satoru knew the jounin meant well, after all, and it wouldn't bode well to appear scornful. He looked over to Ren, just moments after she had forced a smile on, herself. They locked eyes for a moment, long enough that he could guess that she was more annoyed than she was letting on, before they both looked away. He halted midway through the clearing before arching his back forward in a formal bow. "Please excuse me, Sensei, but I think I'll do the same." Rather, he simply needed to pack and leave a note for his mother, but it was close enough. With this, Satoru straightened himself and turned to follow after Ren, simply using his longer stride to catch up to her, as the path to her home, however brief he accompanied her, would not stray him too far off his own path back. If she wanted to talk, then she would.

Makoto had had her eyes squeezed shut when the giant centipede had lunged at her, but when all the commotion stopped, she slowly lowered her arms and looked up at the aftermath. She internally sighed in relieve when she saw that Midnight had killed the centipede, but on the outside, she kept a look of irritation on her face. "Hey! That was not some 'little baby'! That thing was freaking huge!! And I wasn't freaking out! I was just...testing you! Yeah!! That stunt I pulled earlier was all part of my plan," she sputtered. Something had to have been wrong with that centipede. No bug in the world would ever grow to that size. Just what kind of creatures live in this forest anyways?

Makoto glared at Midnight when he mentioned showing him some respect. She still refused to give in to his commands, even if it almost killed her. "Tch, like hell I'd show you any respect, you freak!" She pulled out a kunai and positioned it so that it was facing downward in her hand. "Step aside, you old fart. This time I'll be doing the protecting while you're in the back cowering in fear." she smirked. Makoto continued to march deeper into the forest, keeping her guard up this time.

Jakunen frowned slightly. She already knew about chakra flow, it was something they were taught fairly early, for how could someone perform ninjutsu if they didn't even know about chakra or how to control it? And even though Night wasn't actually touching her or anything, being this close made her uncomfortable. She almost snorted when Night said he was proud of her for trying, but stopped herself. At least now he was standing back.

"Sensei, thank you for trying to help, but that was taught early in the academy..."

...So leave me alone and shut up about some cliche girly thing about hearts and how trying is good enough.

She heard the unmistakable but indescribable sound of a clone being created, and her eyes flickered over to where Tetsune was. It looked like he couldn't do it on his first try either, which made her feel a little better.

Returning her attention to the ground between herself and her new teacher, hoping that he would stop watching her fail and go "help" Tetsune instead, she began her efforts once more, feeling a fair amount of chakra leaving her, and another intangible clone appeared. She wondered how long they could practice this before completely running out of chakra. After all, she still hadn't succeeded, and was using a lot more chakra on each clone than she normally would. If this wouldn't do it, how much did they need to expend?

--------

Kounn stopped to watch Zen cover himself in blood as he felled the large man, the the small building reverberating with the tormented screams and sobs. She smiled, shaking her head at the same time at the sight of the powerful-looking man reduced to this before he died.

If Zen had let him live, and he told people how such someone so big and intimidating, who's outward appearance probably gave normal people fright had been so grievously injured, it might've done something for their infamy. Whatever, others finding him dead might make more of an impression, and Maoh had already told their names to the girl so hopefully the identities of the people that committed such a crime wouldn't go unknown.

"Yeah of course let's eat, that was half the reason we came!" She headed towards the back where the kitchens would certainly be, smelling the air hopefully.

Night&Midnight

Night watched as the two concentrated on their skills frowning softly. He knew this was a bit on the hard side but wasn't sure what he could do other then have them work on the jutsu. Maybe have them get to know each other a bit better but that would be a little hard without the final and third member of the team as well as the partner he was paired up with. Night sighed softly looking towards the forest of death just barely able to see the large tree in the center

Midnight's eye twitched slightly in annoyance as the kid continued to fight back against him. "That thing was a baby compared to the rest of the beasts in here. But if you're so tough and 'Testing' me then enjoy, not stopping you from that." He smirked stepping back and waved his hand to the now marching student as she passed him. With that he chuckled and patted her on the head. "Well, I'm going for lunch, theres some apples near the center of the forest if you're hungry. But! The beasts are also bigger, I'll come back when I get done getting some ramen and see how you're doing all by your lonesome self." With that the jonin's image flickered as he leaped away disappearing rather quickly. But when he knew he was out of sight from the child, he steadied himself in a tree watching the student carefully making sure she didn't get herself killed in the process.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryuu&Kamei

Ryuu laughed at Kamei's reaction and shouting saying he gave up. The boy was a strange one indeed but interesting enough. His turtles just made a situation funnier tho seeing him ride on top of it as he did. The sensei shook his head seeing Saturo and Ren wander off together and shrugged softly. "Kamei, as they said twenty minutes and village gates. Don't be late or I'll be carrying you on the mission upside down." He said this and grinned before laughing softly and turning away heading off towards his own home to pack a few things for himself as well as any unexpected and unwanted company.

Kamei looked to his two teammates and frowned softly. Neither of them looked to happy but he couldn't help that really. He was ready to go now but knew he needed to pack a few things. He still had a pile of clothes not even shoved in his bag yet. And he needed food as well as a shower. The shower would have to wait until they stopped for a night tho so he could have some time to do so rather then the twenty minute window he had now. After everyone had ran off he stared at the training grounds thinking of the first time they had met Ryuu as well as each other really. He pondered on his thoughts for a few moments before rushing off towards his own house to pack things up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zen

Zen smirked and nodded following his partner to the kitchen hoping something was still there. After making it to it, he stopped and moved to the stove peeking inside a pot only to have a face full of straight on steam. Zen shook his head and grabbed the ladle beside him and begin stirring up the noodles before pulling them out and grinning at the sight of the stringy substance. "Hey, fresh Ramen, I wonder where that came from?" He said and laughed at his own boring joke only to search for a bowl to fill with the ramen. "Bowls bowls bowls....Where have you gone?..Aha!" He shouted and grabbed one out of the cabinet before returning to the steaming pot and filling it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hana, Sora, Rin, and Shiro

Shiro looked up at Yuzuki. "What is the first exercise?" Shiro asked. "I'd like to know what you have in store as well, but first shouldn't we do a little introduction, and just get to know each others abilities?" Rin added in.

Hana watched as the paper crane fell in front of her and she looked up to see Teikomai and Asuka. Hana Just simply nodded to them and pointed her fingers to a a tree just before the swamp opened up more, ad started making her way there. As she got to the base of the tree she used chakara to run up and then waited for the duo.

Sora looked at his teacher "
So what kind of training are we going to do first?" He asked quite simply.

(sorry suffering form a tad bit of writers block, but I'm back)

Teikomai stumbled, nearly falling out of the tree when Asuka spoke beside her. She had been so focused on catching Hana's attention she had forgotten to keep an eye on her surroundings. Stupid, a stunt like that would get you killed in a real mission. She smiled at Asuka sheepishly, her hand resting on the tree's trunk beside her to regain her balance. Movement below her caught her eye, and she looked down just in time to catch Hana pointing at another tree just a little bit away from their current position.

"Hey, good to see you again. Come on, let's go meet up with Hana. We should come up with a plan together." Teikomai kept her voice low, she would have used signing or some other way of communication if she knew how. It was something she would probably have to learn. She shifted her legs, muscles bunching and stretching as she pushed off of the tree in the direction of their new meeting area. Now all they had to do was come up with a decent plan to find their mysterious sensei.

"That went downhill fast." Ikomo thought to himself after one of the two Sensei said "shouldn't we get to know each other..." Ikomo had to deal with being within 10 meters of Shiro everyday and he had a perfectly good impression of who the very stuck up Sensei would prove to be. He looked down at his boots. A little muddy but that wouldn't hurt anyone. He looked back up and saw the three others. He was still puzzled as to why anyone would put two Sensei into a group with a fairly normal kid and someone who had next to no chakra ability. He reluctantly introduced himself.

"Hello my name is Ikomo, I have next to no chakra ability, but have what some would call a gift, slightly above average tolerance for pain and I dislike talking."

He rolled his shoulders a little, he got the relief he got when he had just finished publicly speaking. He then looked to his right at the person standing slightly to close to him.

Makoto flinched and absentmindedly swung her kunai at his hand when he patted her head. "Don't touch me, you swine!!" she yelled, brandishing her weapon. She stopped in her tracks and stood there in disbelief when he announced his departure. "You're going to get RAMEN when I'm stuck here eating some stupid apples that are probably surrounded by freakishly oversized monsters!??" she yelled, but it was too late. Midnight disappeared in a flash, and Makoto was stuck by herself in the forest. Everything became a lot more intimidating without somebody being close by. Makoto couldn't help the shiver that came soon enough. The scared feeling soon passed however, and turned into rage.

"Gah!! Damn sensei, damn forest, damn animals...!" Makoto continued with her string of curses as she headed deeper in to the forest, but at a much slower pace now. "Bah, I don't need that guy to come and butt in to my spotlight. I could've taken that thing on my-" Suddenly, a rustling sound came from the bushes beside her. Makoto leaped back, holding her kunai in front of her. But, alas, only a non-vicious bunny came out of the bushes. Makoto exhales loudly in relief. "Phew, that could've been a lot-" Before she could finish her sentence, a giant fox-like creature hops out from the bushes and chomps down on the cute animal, instantly killing it and tearing it to shreds. It looked over to Makoto, growling and barring its fangs at her before charging. Makoto froze there for a moment, but then she remembered what happened last time, except nobody was there to rescue her this time. With shaky hands, Makoto re-gripped her kunai and charged at the beast, screaming a war-cry at the top of her lungs. Right before the two made impact, Makoto side-stepped the animal and quickly jabbed the kunai into the beast's neck. It howled in pained, tripping over itself and colliding into a tree before it stopped moving for good.

Makoto stood there for a moment to catch her breath, before walking over and taking the kunai out of the dead oversized-animal's carcass. "...I did it. I actually killed it on my own...! Ha!! Take that you maniac of a teacher!!! I told you this forest was nothing!!!!" she cried out. With an ecstatic grin plastered onto her face, she continued her walk to the apples in the middle of the Forest of Death.

Midnight stood a few extra branches high watching the situation. He already had his bowl of ramen ready and simply use a scroll to bring it forth. He smirked seeing the female stab the rabbit. "Hmph, would have been smarter to let the damn thing rush you then watch it eat the tree you weren't looking at." Midnight knew he was the only one to hear his own words but shrugged watching as another centipede came from the bushes rushing directly for Makato. Midnight watched and waited til the bug had been a few feet away before frowning and looking down at thought. He then stabbed a dumpling before throwing one of his chop sticks down and infusing it with his wind based chakra to make it pointy. He then watched as the beast fell about six feet from her feet and frowned more. The dumpling had stayed attached and sat at the end of it. "Damn lost a chop stick and a dumpling. Oh well! Time for another one." He said before leaping a few trees away out of sight before pulling out a kunai using it to cut a thin piece of wood and form it into a new chop stick.

Chinatsu

Panting, Chinatsu slowly got up, her breathing a bit harsh. She smiled happily at Renshii upon hearing his words. She was able to do it, now all she had to do was practice! In time she'd be able to throw out more attacks like that and she wouldn't be winded! "I-I'm glad...!" she called back, blinking slowly, trying to keep balance.

---

Ren

Ren looked at Satoru in the corner of her eyes and smiled slightly, before focusing ahead once more. She was fairly annoyed, but it was fading fast. She'd at least wanted to finish the exercise, whether they won or lost. Then she wanted to go home, ask her mother to pack for her, and take a quick bath before going to the gates. She'd be lucky if she got a shower at this point. Heck, she was even contemplating showing up late, just so she could bathe....

She smirked slightly, shaking her head before she turned to Satoru. "I'll see you later I guess." she said with another smile, before turning around and heading down the winding path to her home.

Asuka

Asuka chuckled softly when Teikomai stumbled. "Nice to see you too." she grinned, before jumping, landing on another tree branch, heading towards their new meeting area. Casting a quick look around the area, Asuka wondered where their sensei was. It was fairly weird. When she landed beside Teikomai again, she asked her question. "Do we even really know what we're supposed to be doing?" she asked, her voice soft.

---

Ryoichi

Ryoichi sighed before nodding at Kotone. "That's true, but that won't happen often. The team you're in now, is your main team. Whenever you are given a mission, you will be with this team, unless specifically given other instructions by the Hokage. As if you had certain skills another team would need while on a mission. Then you would go with them. Otherwise, you'll be going on missions with us." he explained, gesturing to Sora and himself.

Ryoichi rolled his neck, before grinning at Sora. "Good question." he acknowledged. Forming the hand signs quickly, three water clones appeared alongside the original Ryoichi. "What you will be doing is finding these three clones and myself within four hours. I'm planning on testing your skills and your ability to stay focused when searching for an opponent or target. You have four targets and four hours." he explained. "Any questions before we start?"

---

Yuzuki

Nodding at Ikomo, Yuzuki glanced at Shiro. "Alright, you. Your name." she stated, bluntly. Although she was participating in the training of these Genin, didn't mean she wanted to. She was fairly bored with the idea of trying to teach some snot-nosed brats about how to be a shinobi. She still didn't really know how Ryoichi had conned her into this....

Since the last attack from the fox-like monster, nothing too out of the ordinary has happened to her. She had even put away her kunai after a few minutes of no action. Big mistake. While walking nonchalantly through the forest, another centipede came out of the bushes and rushed for Makoto. She gasped, taking a step back and throwing an arm up in front of her as a shield. Dammit! There's no time to get my kunai out- Before the centipede bashed into Makoto, however, a chop stick with a dumpling on the end stabbed the giant insect and kills it on the spot. Makoto lowered her arm, slightly confused at what just happened. She goes over to get a closer look at the beast, and noticed the chop stick embedded into it.

Makoto furrowed her brow. "Wait a second. Chop sticks don't just shoot down from the trees. But that means..." It finally hit her. Midnight did say he was going to be back once he got some food... "Hey, Sadist Sensei!! I know you're back!! Come out and show your face, you coward!! Hey, did you see me kill that monster back there!!? I was so bad-ass, haha!!" she yelled. For the moment, Makoto didn't care that she was probably attracting more scary animals by yelling. She'd much rather have some other person around with her in this death trap of a forest, even if it was a lunatic like Midnight.

Kotone, though not quite agreeing with her sensei's answer, held her tongue, instead choosing to focus on the current question that he was addressing. Finding four targets in four hours? How were they supposed to find four jonin without having any clue where to look? Despite her internal concerns, she shook her head. "I don't have any." She looked to Sora, waiting to see if he had anything to say about what they were going to do.

After spending quite a bit of time ill, Masato made a speedy recovery. He began wrapping his left hand up in Bandages. He then grabbed his headband and put it on. However, as a result, he had to redo his hair. After grabbing his Katana and tying it on his back, he left his house and left to go meet with his assigned squad. While walking, he placed his hands in his pockets. Since his days as an Academy Student, Masato has always been mysterious, always kept to himself and never really mingled with his fellow students. Though he did not worry, he wondered about what his Teammates would think of him.

Hana, Sora, Rin, and Shiro

Shiro looked at Yuzuki and smiled "I'm Shiro, Rin's brother..." "Snot nosed brother" She said cutting him off. "Any ways I use Black water, a special jutsu that only me and my sister have" He said. As Shiro said that Rin's head perked up. "Looks like we will be having another member joining us, I'm sure you can sense his Chakara Yuzuki" she said.

"So I've been thinking..." Hana said. "If you wanted to have a perfect sense of where we were based on our chakara over this large training ground, where would you go? Dead Centre, there is supposedly a island there so it would also give us the challenge of getting there,the ideal spot for our teacher to hide" she said. "So shall we get moving?" She asked

Sora walked towards his teacher and patted him on the back. "That's awesome, show me how to do that if I win okay?" He said. He then proceeded to stick his hand through each clone to see how awesome it was. What no one noticed is that as he was doing so he tagged each one with a piece of paper that had a small amount of his chakara engraved into it.

After twenty minutes of walking, he wondered where his squad was meeting up, as during the Squad assigning, he was ill and unable to attend. He had no idea where his team was meeting up, let along he doesn't know who's in his squad and who wasn't. So all he could do was keep walking until someone was willing to come looking for him. At the moment, he was lost. Since he felt there wasn't enough time to go bother looking at the assigned squad with his former Chunin, he just kept walking.

Tetsune, somewhat satisfied upon the jounin not making any comments about the clone, looked back at the ground before him to glare at it. The ground was mostly dried and cracked, so whenever a cool breeze passed over the land, it carried small clouds of dust along with it. The patches of grass were few and far between, scattered out just to color the ground a little. Even then, many dead stalks gave the training area a consistently gray and brown look to it, while the grass was hardly long enough to tickle their ankles when it was thick. It was honestly a pretty depressing sight... well, for the environmentalist sort, anyway, but it served well enough for training. Of course, the training area didn't stop there. As was consistent with almost all of the training areas, this was just a single clearing in the forest, but it was the largest around. That was where the grass grew thick.

The boy huffed a breath. He shook his head, then concentrated. He would definitely make a clone this time so he could get this stupid exercise over with. Tetsune shut his eyes and placed his palms together in a sign, checking his chakra and feeling it stir deeply within. Tetsune did this for a few moments, registering it in him, before finally weaving the signs for the jutsu. With a burst of chakra, yet another clone appeared beside him. One glance told him it was just like the other. He grit his teeth in frustration, dismissing the clone in an instant. He tried again, physically attempting to squeeze the extra chakra out of him. Nothing felt different when the second clone appeared. He repeated this a few more times, his rage building with every failed attempt. Finally, when his jaw was hanging open just enough to pant softly and his palms were becoming slick with perspiration, he turned on the jounin. "This is stupid!" he snapped hotly. "How do we even know if it's different or we're using more chakra or whatever? Am I supposed to go up and poke it each time? There should be a different hand sign or something for this stupid jutsu."

- - - - -

For the short distance it took the path to split, the two betrothed had remained silent. When it finally came to that point, he simply gave her a small grin and showed his palm in a short wave. Satoru turned from her, and picking up his pace slightly, as he had adjusted to her considerably shorter stride before then. It was easy enough to take his mind off of wondering what had been bothering her by the time he arrived to his house. He was almost certain he had no time to shower at this point, and just after packing everything, he would still have to run off to the village gates, as they were rather far from his home. His hair was still relatively clean anyway, a natural fluff lifting the strands from his scalp, so it wasn't too bad.

Not a lot of details for the mission had really been disclosed, he realized then as he stood in his room, wondering what there was to pack. Were they going to stay at inns along the way? Perhaps it wouldn't take long enough for them to have to stay the night somewhere. He didn't have to pack food, did he? No, no, they knew enough to make their own meals. If they didn't stay at an inn? Well, once they got out of Kumo, the dirt would be moist enough and comfortable to sleep in. A frown crossed his face. Then he hadn't even needed to come home... so why had he?

He stood there, his stare blankly fixed on a point of the wall before he had managed to organize all of his thoughts and start moving around again. Satoru only needed his ninja gear, which he already had on his person, so he went to the bathroom instead. From the cabinet, he pulled out a washcloth. He twisted the faucet of the sink, cool water pouring out. Lathering the cloth in soap until it bubbled, he shut the faucet back off and wrung the washcloth with one sharp twist, the large stream of water trickling into the sink. The boy lifted his clothing, flinching initially at the icy touch of the cloth, but soon adjusted and proceeded to rubbing the sweat from off of him. After he was done, he squeezed the cloth once more for good measure before laying it out on the sink. It was hardly refreshing, but he did feel more awake now, if only a little bit.

Having dried himself now, Satoru exited the home, pulling the door shut without bothering to twist the knob, instead just letting it click into place. Previously, he had considered scrawling his mother a note, but that wasn't necessary. After all, she had been the first notified of the mission, and he imagined she thought her boy was already out of the village on some grand escapade. This mission wasn't with the vanguard, however. The most exciting part of an escort mission he had been outside of the elite fighting force had been when a bunch of barrels had been thrown off a cliff when the wheel of a wagon broke. Naturally, the jounin had chosen the genin in his squad to chase after them.

Either way, he didn't want to be later. As he was unsure of how much time he had managed to waste in the house, Satoru took to the roofs, sandals crunching on the tiles of one building to the next. In due time, he arrived at the village gates. Whoever they were to escort wasn't there, whether they had met early or their escort decided to arrive late.

Ayane ran as fast as she could, her feet throbbing on every impact the ground gave her. Her hands reached to pull down her mask at least a little bit, but it wouldn't be worth it to to get a good breath of fresh air. Arms swinging side to side as she ran, nearing the training area. The two graduates came into sight with one taller looking figure, who she assumed was the teacher. Narrowing her eyes to get a better look, her mind was taken off of her running which allowed a small stump to jump into her way. Ayane's eyes popped open from narrowing to look down at the stump that just tripped her. Her head went hurdling forward, as she began to roll literally head over heels. An occasional 'Umf.' or 'Ow.' was heard, but other than that, she didn't say anything. The hurdling mass came to a stop. Ayane got up to brush herself off, leaves going everywhere when she swiped them away. Before she even knew it, she had arrived at the training area. Now that she could get a better look at her team, she could tell that it was definitely going to be a fun one.

Deciding to clear her throat, she spoke,
"Well, sorry for my absence. I had a nasty cold with nothing to treat it but my own self, so it took a while." A smile came afterwards, but it was of course covered by her mask, which she knew. The smile faded away, a small tingling in her nose came to her. She threw her head backwards, shutting her eyes tightly as a loud sneeze came out of her mouth, followed by a sniff. "Sorry."

Ryoichi Hanabe

Ryoichi smiled as he watched Ayane stumble in. Of course he'd sensed her chakra signal coming a ways off. "Glad you could join us Ayane." he greeted. "I'm Ryoichi Hanabe, sensei of Team Three. We've already been through most of the introductions, but you're just in time." he told her with a grin. "We only were about to start, but if you'd like to introduce yourself first, then we can begin soon after." he said, nodding towards the two other Genin in the area.

As he gestured towards the two, he dispersed the three clones he'd made, his excuse being to save chakra. And while that was true, the older male knew instantly that Sora had tried to place his chakra into the clones so he could track them. He wasn't going to make this that easy for his team.

---

Yuzuki Hanabe

Yuzuki sighed, nodding. "Yes. I'll go get him." she muttered, taking a step before vanishing in a whirl of leaves. Reappearing on a tree branches a few feet away, the Jonin took off, easily tracking the third member of her teams chakra signal. It was exceedingly easy, seeing as how none of the Genin knew how to mask their chakra signals. She stopped on a branch, looking down, spotting the boy easily. With a sigh, she dropped down.

"Kid." she stated bluntly. "Come on, we're waiting for you." she said, getting ready to take off back into the trees.

---

Asuka Byakko

Asuka nodded, taking another look around. "I agree. It's probably for the best we start there." she said. "Hopefully, if we're lucky, we won't have to go anywhere else and we can figure out where our teacher is." she muttered.

---

Ren Torisei

Ren sighed, stretching her arms. "Mom!" she called out, looking down the nearest hallway. "Mom, I have to leave soon for the mission!" she called out again, hoping to get a response this time. When no response came, she sighed, combing her fingers through her hair as she headed towards her room. Opening her bedroom door she took off her two fans from where they were strapped across her back, laying them gently on her bed. She wouldn't have enough time to clean them before leaving, so she'd have to make sure to do that tonight. Sighing, she grabbed a change of clothes and her bathing supplies, planning on taking a quick shower and packing her things.

Upon reentering her room after washing her hair, Ren quickly put her supplies into her small bag that could be thrown over her shoulder and rest on her hip. She slid another kimono into her bag, her supplies for cleaning her weapons, and her wallet, just in case. She knew it'd be easy for them to gather food, so she didn't bother to pack any. Looking at the time, she sighed, realizing she only had five minutes to be at the gate. Quickly grabbing a pen and some paper, she scrawled out a note to her mother, placing it on the table in the kitchen.

She ran back into her room, grabbing her fans, sliding them into place across her back. Taking a second to make sure she had everything, Ren nodded before quickly leaving her house and towards the village gates. If she hurried, she'd only be a few seconds late.

Ayane nodded her head in agreement as well as thanks as she turned her head to the two. Taking a step forward and turning her gaze to Ryoichi again, she decided to go on and introduce herself, glancing back and forth between Sora, Kotone and Ryoichi, "I am Ayane Hyuga. I suppose that is all you need to know." She simply shrugged and fell into line with the rest of the team, staring straight at Ryoichi with curiosity."So what exactly are we doing? I mean, training wise." Her desire to know the rest of her team was the second thing on her mind, she needed to focus on the task at hand, and then get to know her team. Or was it the other way around? Well, if they introduced themselves, then it was a bonus.

Ayane shuffled from foot to foot, excitement rushing through her. She had waited for this day for so long. Graduating with pride, she was completely prepared to start training immediately. Suddenly, her stomach gurgled and soon, her excitement faded away as she stood as still as a plank of wood. She hadn't eaten breakfast, she was too focussed on getting here on time without fainting from a high fever on the way. Her head swirled as if it were spinning all the way around on her neck and not stopping. Eventually, the figure in front of her became clouded. Her vision correcting itself, and then going back to a weak state. The only solution that she could come up with was to shake her head and close her eyes, like she was putting the pieces back in place, but could she really do that right now, when she was supposed to have full focus and seriousness of the subject at hand?

When Masato finally met up with his team, he seemed a bit surprised that he even made it on time for his first day. "My apologies for being late...I recently had taken ill and needed some time to recover." His apology seemed to be directed towards the Jonin. Afterwards, Masato only readied himself for the training. Although he wanted to prove himself, he did not want his ego to get the better of him. While members of his family are known for their near unshakable confidence, they were never known for cockiness or arrogance. Masato only wanted to live up to his family's prestige, but how, he wondered. Soon, all his thoughts ceased and he turned his focus onto the task at hand.

Night&Midnight

Night Sighed softly when the student shouted at him shaking his head. "Your body can feel it. You'll feel yourself use more energy then just the normal dopple ganger that stands there. If you feel yourself running out of chakra then charge your chakra up. Charging it is something you should have learned in the academy. If they didn't teach it for some god only knows reason then I'll show you how if you'd like."

Midnight stared down at Makato while she examined the beast and noticed the chop stick. He smirked and laughed softly before dropping back down and landing a few feet from her returning to the bowl he was eating from. "Coward? Says the one quivering in fear from the act of a simple centipede. Let me know when you're ready to stop acting so big and I'll take you back to the rest of the group. As soon as you realize you're not better then me then I'll accept it enough. And yes I saw you kill the beast on accident. Or what appeared to be an accident. I bet if I didn't know any better you did something and hoped it worked." The man paused only to take a bite out of one of the dumplings and started to watch Makato and her reaction. He could already tell she was going to come back with a smart ass remark.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Renshii

Renshii stretched and looked to the other two wincing from the pain when he struck the ground. "Well, then... What do we do next. Apparently you two work perfect as a team, Adding me into the mix just makes it better." He grinned and stared awaiting for their answer. He was enjoying the training session but the multiple attacks did seem to drain him a bit. Not to mention his stomach began growling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryuu&Kamei

Ryuu was first to arrive at the gates knowing the students would probably be at most five minutes late, he had always planned ahead and was sure to make sure to let them know twenty minutes before the actual arrival time. He smiled seeing Saturo arrive first. "Great, you're first here. The person we're escorting isn't here yet. Should be here in about fourteen minutes maybe a few minutes later."After he finished speaking he adjusted his bag then looked to Ren who had arrived only a few minutes later. "Great, now we're waiting on Kamei....Why is he always late?" Ryuu frowned softly and sighed shaking his head. "I should dock him for something just because he'slate again. Even you Ren, who tends to take her time was here before him."

Kamei had arrived in his own little home. It was rather small for anything other then sleeping and eating small meals but this had been most of his life. His mother died giving birth and his father had ran off while he was in the academy. He smiled softly and began packing up his bag for the trip. After a short time, he had his extra clothes packed and two scrolls stuffed in his kunai pouch while filling the other with shuriken. "Alright I think I'm finally ready!" Kamei grinned and sat down leaning against the wall closing his eyes. "I've got a few minutes to rest so it'll be ok." He mumbled before drifting off in a dazed sleep.

Seeing the recently absent group member come up Ikomo looked disprovingly at him. "Your gonna get some real ice." He though to himself. He enjoyed gloating a fair amount and this just gave him more things to gloat about. He couldn't care less about more group members and seeing as this one seemed more sociable than the other he was disappointed. Judging by the look of the newest person he could make a fair assumption he cared about how his impact mattered on things, rather impressionable and at the same time afraid. Crossing his arms he smiled a little. Convieniently he had managed to get here without getting caught in the wrong group or worse.

Jakunen sighed, continuing her attempts to create a solid clone. At least Night hadn't bothered them for awhile.

She was beginning to feel rather frustrated. Usually learning new techniques was easier than this, and using all this chakra was rather tiring. How much longer she could do this, she didn't know. Not even a single clone had been even a little bit tangible. Complete holograms, all of them.

The only comfort was that Tetsune hadn't gotten it either. And when he shouted at Night, Jakunen found herself agreeing. It was pretty stupid.

And Night's answer was that they'd "feel themselves using up more chakra." Well, she was doing that and she could definitely tell that she was using a lot more than she normally would for the basic clone jutsu.

She almost snorted when Night said he could show them how to recharge their chakra. First of all, how could they not know how to, and second of all, recharging chakra could take awhile since you were expending both physical and mental energy and it took something like a long rest and eating food if you used most of it up.

In Jakunen's mind, the worst part was that Night hadn't even done it himself. He'd demonstrated with a jutsu that was, while similar, not the jutsu they were learning. Did he even know how to do it the way he was teaching them? Why else would he not use the jutsu they were supposed to be learning.

"Sensei, maybe if you showed us one more time? But, not with the water, do it like we're supposed to. Maybe that'll help us." she asked, like she really thought being shown again would do anything. Jakunen just wanted to know if he could do it. If he couldn't, she was just going to leave, or something.

______

Kouun chuckled at Zen's bad joke, and joined him in his quest to find bowls for the ramen. She didn't see why they needed bowls.

"We could just eat it out of the pot. After all, I don't think anyone else in here wants any!"

She laughed again, moving over to the cabinet he found the bowls in, and took one herself anyways. Going back to the pot she stuck her her entire face in the large pot, and breathed in deeply through her nose.

Aaaaaah.... so good!

Happy with how it smelled and confident it wouldn't taste bad, she ladled as much ramen into the bowl as she could fit, and hoped up onto one of the counters to eat, swinging her legs over the edge as she did.

Makoto's breath hitched in her throat when she heard something land a few feet away from her, but then she sighed to herself, seeing that it was only Midnight. "Tch, I wasn't quivering!! I was just so pumped up that my body was shaking from the adrenaline rush! And fat chance that I'd ever, in a million years admit to you that your better than me, or anyone for that matter!" She looked him straight in the eyes, an evil glint manifesting in her pupils. "I'd rather die in this damn forest than admit anything to you. And plus I beat that beast with my awesome skills and quick wits!" Just then, an obnoxiously loud grumbling noise came from Makoto stomach. She wrapped her arms around her torso to suppress the sound, her cheeks turning a shade of pink from being embarrassed. Then she threw her head back and let out a loud groan. "Let me out of this forest already!! I'm tired, hungry, and it has to be WAY past the time limit for me being in here!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back