• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings one sin leads to another;; | multiple partners welcome | 1x1

spiritcraft

𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐒𝐝𝐬 π›πšπ›πž !
Roleplay Type(s)

77dcdb6a371b1a99cc0e995ee97b8475.jpg

[ greetings !! ]

hello! i'm spiritcraft (she/her), but everyone can call me spirit. a little about me-
i've been writing for a little more over a decade god im old, although i may be a bit rusty from forum rp. that being said, i still consider myself adv+-novella. and i am no more than a filthy sinner and i have the itch once again, lol. i'm pretty laid back i'd say, so although novelty has seduced me with its siren call once more and i have my own set of rules, i'm just here for fun man :^). and i wish that upon my rp partners as well, so let's get into it shall we?! also please pray forgiveness upon me as i may be a bit of a grandma in terms of fancy posts (it's been awhile) but i promise i still take pride and joy in my replies β™‘

[ RULES !!]

β†’ first and foremost, i am 22 going on 23. i have no issues rping with any ages over 18, but i do rp mature themes within rp nation's rules and limits. so that being said, 18+ only please.

β†’ as stated before i am adv+/novella. i do not believe you need your college thesis for each reply for it to be a lovely rp, however i do require some effort/basis to go off. again, there's no word count here. that being said if i pop off 11 paragraphs you do not by any means have to match, but if all i get is a couple sentences describing the way your OC smiled and waved- i will simply pass away. so semi-adv at least please :^)
β†’ goes with the above, but please try to have proper grammar/spelling/syntax etc while IC. OOC is different, as you can see i am very lax whilst. obviously typos are one thing, english is a bitch and i don't expect perfectionism whatsoever, especially if english is not someone's first language. that being said, i can't give you a juicy reply if i can't make out yours!

β†’ i cannot believe i have to put this in my rules but here it is: i will not engage in any p*dophilia, r*pe, inc*st, b*stiality, etc. i take these things very seriously. it's one thing to have a back story but i will NOT actively engage in active rp of it.

β†’ i will not engage in ERP. i did say i rp mature themes - this is true. erp is not one of them, fade to black is fine. again, questions? i don't bite.

β†’ i don't feel like this is an issue with most writers anymore, but the blanket terms of mary sues, god-moding, other words i can't think of but you get the point. this is separate from world building and us discussing ways to move the rp forward, but i just wanted to put this here just in-case. it's not fun, yo!

β†’ i and my characters are LGBT+ friendly. i do not take OOC bigotry lightly. in any case, my profile is a safe space.

β†’ that being said, i can do FxF, FxM, FxNB, etc. i mostly feel comfortable rping my ocs as women, but this is not exclusive. i'm not one dimensional in the fact that i can't play NPCs or side characters to move the story along (regardless of gender)

β†’ i don't feel comfortable rping celebrities or otherwise real people. face claims are fine/one thing, but i'm just not a fan of rping as people that exist irl, famous or not. oh, and i also do not like to rp furry/anthros or wrestling rps. again, no judgement here it's just not my cup of tea.

β†’ last but not least! we're all adults here. i am most certainly not home writing all day although i wish i was, so i might have slower replies and i don't hold expectations in terms of quickness over the other party as well. there's nothing wrong with being excited, but i promise i'll get to it! please give me at least a week before you bump, and i'll do the same within your chosen time limits. if it is a muse issue, just let me know and i'll do the same! we're here to have fun and explore creative avenues, so i want you to be excited just as much as i!

[ MULTPLE SETTINGS ?! ]

listen y'all, i am one big nerd aight. so i have many fandoms i'd love to get into, or if i am not apart of yours, crossovers are a lovely thing. (side note; lmk if anyone has heard of the game touchstarved like i need them biblically-) that being said i would also LOVE and almost prefer to to create our own characters as well. i mostly enjoy darker themes such as horror, mystery, supernatural, etc you get the point. and ofc, romance. (i'd love to gush over our characters) i find that my plots with each individual are different, so i'd like to make up OCs for the plot and i will absolutely have no issue sending a character forum. i'm sorry i don't have much other sustenance to put here, i'm just excited to jump in. that being said, here is a small exert of writing from me to see if we're a good match:

Fire.

Oceans of it lapped at castle stone and flooded in the once brazen interior with eviscerating clouds of smoke; it nipped at the eyes and strangled the bones. The flames circled in closer and closer until it was nothing but waves of sun that hungrily gulped at the skin, leaving blisters and flecks of white detritus that crumbled from the ashen bodies below. Silhouettes all around were draped in rich, airy fabrics and invaluable jewels but bore no faces-just their screams. A tiger's maul did not discriminate in the meat it partook in, the blood was red all the same.

Am I in hell? A consciousness spoke, but who's? It whelped like a newborn's wails at first light.

"Br-" A voice crowed in an alarmed cry, part of the words hushed in the ensemble of chaos raking in below. It echoed as it faded off the burning walls, lost to the jaws of the fire.

β€œBrook!" It called again, beseeching. This time, a vision of melting flesh shrouded in lilac silk in clear view and sound. Kind, feline eyes illuminated with flickering orange.

Who?

β€œWake up!”

Hazel hues lit up an air-tight box as a corpse of a woman awoke with reddened veins pulsing in alerted eyes. Reflective pupils retracted in their sudden arousal, with an ache from lids shut too long. How long? Movement crept through her limbs like flickering lights, bulbs slowly humming to life until the electricity finally cut on. The decaying lid of a tomb whipped open with a burst of blackened cobwebs and age-old dust. She wheezed as she spilled over from the coffin torso first, brittle nails splitting open in a rot alike to the floorboards as they desperately reached for its grounding. Ashen hair followed suit, spilling over like wet moss over a haunted bog that was this sunken husk of a person.

Were it not for the iridescent irises and pearlescent fangs protruding from dusted lips, she would seem like a pale human, albeit gaunt and teetering on death's scythe; it was somehow stayed for now. Glass scraped the floors as she ripped a steel tipped syringe from her arm, the decanter vial destitute long of whatever stained the glassware a rusted red. The needle came undone with a dry pop and pinch. It seemed as if even her veins were of ashes, she the urn. Yet the brief prick of pain was enough to plead guilty to the fact this was alive and real.

Her apparent dream smoldered and faded like the fire would as she arose from an induced slumber. A long forgotten fantasy given lift to but another haze. Reality was not attainable for the hungry dead just yet. Limbs contorted and twisted their way in stillbirth from death's womb, starving and ready to devour in grotesque bearing. There is no name here yet, just red. The throbbing of pulses from ill fated creatures nearby alike pounded her pointed ears in siren song, and she, a lusting sailor on the prowl. A fatal snap is heard followed by stillness, and the pulsating lessens but does not cease. It's hard to say what animal lie in the wolf's claws as its essence is drained in its entirety. Some strength is given to drudge the former mortis of arms and legs forward, just barely to escape the former prison. Clarity of mind is still a faint whisper, drowned out by one thing; to feed.

Blessed be thou with plump veins and slick hearts, lambs of fattened livelihoods and gross ignorance as they stir the sinful cursed. May mercy be upon their flesh for it yet to be sacrificed to the slaughter to follow from the risen.

i might not be the best writer but i hope i have piqued some interest! my mediums are private messages, threads and discord, so i'd love to see you guys there! looking forward to this β™‘

artists listened to while typing this out;; f+tm, chelsea wolfe, ethel cain, deftones, bad omens, gggold, mitski, masa works design, wowaka, pvris, artic monkeys

Last edited:
Haii there. *wave*

Personally, I prefer FxF, but what fandoms are you interested in with OCs?
Right now, I mostly delve in Vampire Diaries universe, Pretty Little Liars, The Walking Dead, HP, and Overwatch.
But I can expand if my muse is high for it. :3

Haii there. *wave*

Personally, I prefer FxF, but what fandoms are you interested in with OCs?
Right now, I mostly delve in Vampire Diaries universe, Pretty Little Liars, The Walking Dead, HP, and Overwatch.
But I can expand if my muse is high for it. :3

hellooooo!!

I can absolutely do FxF! :^) anyways here is a list of fandoms I'm interested in off the top of my head, I'll update the list as I think of more;;

; overwatch
; world of warcraft (Sylvanas is my love)
; diablo blizzard series
; league of legends//arcane
; the arcana
; the walking dead
; touchstarved, red spring studios
; ikemen series
; vocaloid
; demon slayer
; attack on titan
; kamisama-kiss
; fruit's basket
; inu x boku SS
; black butler
; percy Jackson // blood of zeus (general greek god rps)
; castlevania
; baldurs gate series
; dragon age series
; vox machina // critical role or dnd settings in general
; the Witcher
; the originals
; siren's lament
; cyberpunk
; hazbin hotel//helluva boss
; pirates of the caribbean
; plenty of anime series I'll add as I think of them

; enemies to lovers
; monsters//hunters
; partners in crime or rivals
; angels//demons
; medieval/fantasy settings
; contracts or otherwise some explorative power dynamics (NOT B/d/sm but more along the lines of familiars, arranged meetings, social status etc)
; world/plane crossovers such as humans finding themselves among faeries suddenly (p much like percy jackson)
; post-apocalypse (not necessarily zombies)
; slice of life with some mystical element of it, or that sweet, sweet angst.

Last edited:
// updated plot lists β™‘

i'll send you a message !! β™‘

shoot me a pm with your ideas, friend! ^^

I'd be down for a double OC x CC of Arcane or Baldur's Gate 3

hi!! I'd love to do a double of touchstarved!! That game is way too underrated and yet I physically need a roleplay with them. I am a lot into ooc chat & worldbuilding & plotting. I mainly roleplay on discord,,, so, if you are still interested, I hope I hear back from you! ^^

Hi there! I am interested in a greek gods/ Percy Jackson rp! I tend to do wxm role-plays with me tending to play the woman if that's alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back