Other One Random Fact About You?

a random fact about me is that i secretly wish to beat every single person i've ever met, but keep my anger in check.

though there are the moments i do let it out, one of those moments made someone cry.

Seagulls are my mortal enemies. One stole an entire sub sandwich right out of my hand at the beach once several years ago and I have held a grudge since.

I love history, especially mythology, except greco-roman that stuff is taught way too much it's become boring to me, wow I sound like a snob (read in most snobby voice) "Oh, Greco-Roman is suuuuch a peasant mythology right? I mean everyone has heard of Achillese but have you heard of Cuchulain? The hound of Ulster has so much more appeal."

I own a hedgehog named Levi!
I'll also add my 2 pinkies are different. One has 4 crease lines and the other one has three!!! I didn't find out until I was 16 and had to draw my hands! Mind BLOWN!!

I can't hold a pencil right.

No, seriously. It's not really noticeable unless someone's right next to me, but somehow I still end up having what people consider 'neat writing'.

I can be used with Ironsights... Not many people know this. It's funny, considering how in real life, the world's longest range rifle does so well in CQC in video games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back