• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece

(If Zygeana flips you can still get out from the belly blow hole {it's got two} and the flower was meant to be out of reach, way up high, if you just grab the flower and run he might kill you. And it would be abandoning pb who he would kill out of annoyance. But oh well, you made your choice now face the consequences.) "hey come back here you baby killer -baby" said Urek, getting into a running position. But before it appeared he would run he was right infront of bora getting ready to impale him on his fist.

Bora smiled with a since of satisfaction "Bye" Bora was impaled and his body smashed against the inner body of the creature, he seemed rather close to death. He looked up at the Urek "F*ck my nose is bleeding" his face began to twist and turn and become distorted and soon everything became that way and then everything was normal and Bora body disappeared. Bora laughed with a horse voice "..." he held up the flower as he could barely talk, Urek probably could understand that it all was an illusion what seemed like a few seconds was minutes, though it is impossible that Bora could do such a thing seeing as only one man could do such a thing without a devil fruit. Bora fell to the ground blood dripped from his nostrils, ears and eye's.

@pbtenchi

(@Offspring can you please tell me where Bora and pb are at. I'm sorry if I'm a bother, it's just I'm kinda confused.)

Semi sat on a chair with her bare feet in the water. She sighed and laid back. She spun her drink and smiled. She deserved a break like this. The gorgeous beach, the warm sun, and no sound of battle. Semi got up and walked over to the beach house and up the front steps. She opened the door and saw her first mate, Jar, discussing with the navigator and helmsman. She put on her jacket and asked, "Did you locate the ship?" Jar nodded and pointed to a spot on the map. Semi smiled and said, "Good. I'll leave tomorrow morning."

(@Offspring should I make a cs for Jar or no?)

"oh? your pretty tough. you picked the flower though... that's a shame, now i have to wait for another... tell you what, whilst you bleed to death, ill let you on a little secret. that flower is actually the nutrients for baby Zygeana's. Zygeana is the last of its kind, but it reproduces asexually, it should of been able to repopulate, but one of the baby warlords is using Zygeana to monopolize the flowers... -baby" said Urek

Bora face a stream of blood but still he attempts to stand up and leave "..." he attempted to call out to Pb but nothing came out, thankfully his will to live was masterful. Mind over body was key but he was loosing his mind, soon he realized that he would die with or without the Urek help he had no doctor on the ship, he walked towards the Urek hoping to be finished off.

"hey captain, Urek mazino! i caught the flower" came pb's distant voice. "oh? he found a born baby? i didn't think their were two -baby" said Urek

Bora was slightly joyed by Pb but if he doesn't get to a doctor soon he may die, pulling out the transponder snail he put his finger on the transponder snails eye's and began to tap a signal rewiring it mentally but unable to do the same mechanically but it was a shot in the dark but if he could connect to Bosses crew then good. He threw the snail but accidentally projected at Urek's head.

Urek moved his head to the side and dodged the snail. "I see the baby still has some fight in him -baby" said Urek. Pbtenchi rushed in "crap. was i too late?" then he noticed the flower in bora's hand "so you intended to kill us anyway? please, just take this other flower and let us go." he said, tossing the baby Zygeana towards Urek. Urek caught it. he seemed lost in though for a few seconds "fine, take him and go." said Urek.

Bora was nearly brain dead which was odd seeing as he had not suffered any injury or maybe is illusion became a reality. It was at this moment that Daichi knew that the boy's had reached his end, and to a worthless yonko like Urek. He shed one tear and one tear only "The kids dead Valir send squad 7" Valir replied with a nod.

Starfire had been hiding from Ken. Even though she knew Ken would probably get her. She didn't regret a thing. She was in her on her bed. He didn't bother to check there yet plus she had a few back ups. "Got to make sure I don't sneeze." She said to herself.

@Peaceswore

Ken had long since stopped practicing and was currently looking around for...well you can guess. "Come one Starfire! I promise it won't be that bad! Just tell me what is your favorite color! I have blue, green, black, yellow, hell I even found a rainbow marker!" He yelled as he came closer to her room. "Why must you make things difficult? You should know I would get revenge...no come one out!" He said in a singsong voice as he entered her room. @animegirl20

"ill let you have the plucked flower, i only want the baby -baby" said Urek. Pbtenchi grabbed Ureks body and the flower and ran. "the exists the other way baby!" yelled Urek after him.

Ken let out a sigh as he looked around the room. "Where is she?" He muttered as he rubbed his hands through his hair. He suddenly had a bad feeling raise in his stomach, but he ignored it thinking it was probably nothing and went back to his search. "Come one Starfire...I know you are here. I saw you get off the whale last second. So come on out."

Ken was getting slightly irritated he had searched everywhere else, her room was the only place left. He didn't think she would try and hide somewhere so obvious so he ignored it, but now. "Starfire...please tell me you aren't hiding under your bed....." He said as he faced palmed.

Damnit! She didn't say anything maybe if she was quiet he would leave. Yeah I'll try that she thought to herself.

Ken walked over to the bed and picked it up by one side revealing Starfire. "Wow...I'm kinda shamed it took me so long to find you. Well I guess this is somewhat better then that barrel." He joked before sending a small electric shock to paralyze her for a moment. "Don't worry I won't do anything dirty." He said with a grin as he dragged her out from the bed. He then placed the bed down and faced her. "So then I think I'll just use all the colors! Oh and I wouldn't wash them off, makes things worse." He gave her a closed eye smile before opening the pens and drawing on her face and arms. "There we go...master wait!" He then took the rainbow pen and wrote crybaby on her forehead. "Now I'm down." He said with a grin.

When she was able to move she jumped up. "You! Ok ok I get revenge but seriously you paralyzed me!?" She ran to the bathroom to see what was in her face. "Hey! I'm bit a cry baby!"

Ken just smirked and twirled the pen in his fingers. "Hahaha! It think I did an amazing job! A true master piece!" He said as he began to tear up. He then left the her room and went on deck. "I think he has been in there to long." Ken muttered as he looked at the whale (not he said he not they xD )

She washed her face off which was starting to turn deferent colors. "Oh man." She kept washing then came back up on deck. "No one is back yet huh?"

Ken glanced at her and kept a straight face before he burst out laughing. "Pfff hahahahaha! I told you not to wash it! Hahaha It'll come off after a some time hahahaha! This looks amazing!" He said as he began to roll on the floor laughing his head off. After a bit he stopped laughing and looked at the whale. "No Bora isn't back, I have a bad feeling. That whale should be going under soon." Ken said as he lay on his back.

"Why the hell would you use those types of markers then!?!" She grabbed his and shook him as she said this. "Wait what?" She let go and looked at the whale. "Hope they get back soon........wait how long will this take to come off?!?!"

Ken more or less ignored her before shrugging. "Ummm I think a hour...maybe a two...or it was a week. Forgot to read the box." He said not looking at her. "Do you think we should go check on them?" He asked her calmly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back