• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece

(you might want to get away from the thing very quickly, theirs little point passing then being killed by highly corrosive acid.)

((Oh okay.))

Elyse's eyes widened seeing the acid squirted at her. She jumped back, jostling her shoulder a bit, which really hurt her arm. She felt so battered and wobbly, but she had to keep going. Her metal chunk she widened and wrapped around her busted arm and shoulder, creating a temporary sling. She almost couldn't feel where the bullets hit her anymore.

Hento backed up and glared at Renquin. "Me and you are fighting. I told you to leave Elyse out of this.", he said. He then hopped down and ran to Elyse. "Look I'll cover you. Just run as fast as you can to a plug. Ok?", he asked.

"And I told you. I'm just doing my job. This competition is meant to weed out the weak, if she can't get through on her own, it's pointless" said Requin taking a martial arts stance against Hento.

Hento sighed and straightened. "Fine." He quickly ran straightforward and made it look like he would slam into Renquin's gut afin, but then at the last second side stepped and landes behind Renquin. He coated his arms in Haki and pulled Renquin's arms back, including the one holding the cable.

In the lobby a platform raised with Aeris on it. "congratulations contestants, only two more rounds to go" came Aeris's voice. "the next round is a game of hide and run. All contestants will work as a team. The aim of the game is to get the 'hider' to the exit safely. If this happens all surviving contestants will move to the next round. However, four of our Eliminators will be 'it'. best of luck"

How does this look? anything to add?

The New Era is upon us once more! It’s been a good three hundred years since the legendary pirate Monkey D. Luffy took every treasure the world had. (all canon characters are long gone, even giants are dead) Monkey D. Luffy hid the great treasure One Piece away, as had the previous pirate king. Now whoever sails every sea in the world and finds the One Piece will become the next pirate king!

Rules:

1. Don’t join the rp if your not going to stay with it. We are finishing this thing if it kills me!

2. Don’t godmode or meta game

3. Don’t be overpowered

4. Follow cannon rules, devil fruit eaters become useless in contact with water , only one of each devil fruit

5. Follow the rules

6. If you have read the rules put PIE somewhere in your character sheet, I don’t care where

You are in charge I am just here to be your right hand, I have created three one piece rp's in each one I allow everyone else to run it, no worries if you are absent I will take charge. You post it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back