• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece

Offspring

The offspring of all things

After the great pirate king Monkey D. Luffy death a era was ended a man it was not till a decade passed and a man...no a god, a name is known across the sea's, there is no need to say his name, he held a speech on the island Dressrosa island, some of his words were

"When I left Syrup Village, I left everything behind! Tranquility… Safety… They face hardships every day, and they laugh like they’re really having fun! That’s why I decided to go out to sea! I want to laugh ’til I cry, too!"

"Even if there are billows of smoke, we can still see the sky. We can still see the ocean!"

"Protecting what we cherish most as men is the reason why we form a pirate crew!"

"The One piece huh...Mwahahah"

His words crossed the sea's faster then possible, they awoke an era of dreams stronger than before, you could say it was not what he said but what he didn't say that caused the uproar. Ships and pirates began there journey on the sea of dreams.

The World government searched for the man but he vanished into the sea, the marines had gone decades capturing bandits and petty pirates with no substance, eventually more and more marines retired and not many recruits joined until the start of the new era and slowly but surely the marines began to regain the image and spots were filled.

21 years later present day, the sea seems like it's old self, pirates sailing with there dream and the marines crush those dreams.

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks through the window, a island town is before him. He knows this city quite well. Now it's time to leave again. But this time he is going farther then a lot of Marines. This marine is not just going to cross the Grand Line, he's going to kill the next Pirate King...whoever pirate that's going to be...

The Grandline, the start of an adventure, a place of dreams, Bora makes his way through the sea to his first destination Ryokota Island, among the most frequent meeting places for pirates due to it being claimed a safe zone. Run by a pirate it self no marine can step foot on the island, Bora has been given an order to got to that island and wait for a group of people who he did not no or could trust but when a Yonko gives you an order you follow it and so he did. He sailed until he touched land and a amazingly home like sensory lay before his eye's, he expected less from a pirate but he couldn't doubt the colorful village made him smile and think of a similar time. He docked his boat and pulled out the note "Bora I have selected you to take part in a mission, make it to the New World, you will start at Ryokota island and meet your crew...P.S. your the captain." Bora puts the letter away and heads into the city "I assume everyone got a letter, they can find me if needed."

"Were are we going Captain..Weren't we given orders to join the other marine ships around Ryokota Island?"

The Captain shook his head," 1: Everytime the Marines try to do that we lose. 2: Those were fake orders to the rest of the crew. In truth, our orders are ones I've been wanting the base to let us do for awhile...Going to the New World and scouting for pirates who are on the road to be the next Pirate King."

His first mate was shocked, "C-Captain..."

"I'll tell the crew eventually, just thought we should give them a more relaxed view. Don't worry were getting more ships when we get there, K?"

"Yes sir..."

Ken laid on his back and looked at the sky. "You know...I have a feeling it's going to rain soon." He muttered to his sleeping friend who only let out a small grunt as a reply. "Anyway do you think our new captain is here yet? *sigh* I guess we should look for him." He muttered as he stood up and stretched. He then gently picked up his crow (Ixie) and jumped of the roof. 'Where in the hell would he be? Most likely at a tavern with cheap ale.' He then began to head for a tavern he best thought a new pirate captain would be. (I changed him to a navigator if that's fine)

pbtenchi was lost, the letter said to meet on the island, but it gave no mentioning of who he was to meet. "maybe trying to get on a Yonko's side wasn't such a good idea." he thought to himself whilst passing through the village.

Finn is a top Marine Captain. He has killed many great pirates and he still has a long career ahead, but...

Finn watches the Devil Fruit sway with the ship. Finally, he picks it up from the table.

He starts to mumble," Not going to eat you yet buddy." Finn buts the Devil Fruit into a metal box on his belt.

His first mate opens the door,"sir the sea monster is going at us again."

"Isn't this the fifth time today, you know what I'll take it down. Tell the crew to cool off below deck."

Finn picks up his Change Pistol-05.

Bora makes his way into the town, people wave and begin to greet him with open arms one could assume they could tell a new face or more likely needed to know who was new do to the regular pirate appearance made here. Unsure of were he would find the nearest tavern he asked the most shady and aggressive looking person on the street "Hey friend, were's the nearest tavern?" the man smiled "Over there." he points across the street to a building that read Tavern "You should know that S-Pirates are not friends here, take it from a pirate hunter." he laughs and walks away, Bora felt indifferent about the statement replies with a "Thank you" and heads into the Tavern and grabs a seat at the bar and is immediately given a drink on the house as the man said with a smug look.

Ken entered the first tavern he saw and took a random seat next to some man he didn't bother to look at. "Hey has some pirate captain come by here? He should have had a letter like this." He said to the bartender. The bartender just shrugged and gave Ken some booze who paid for it and drank. "Damn it why wasn't some meeting point set up?" He muttered as he petted the crow that was on his lap. @Offspring

pbtenchi, wondering if he had made the right choices wanders into a tavern for a drink. "Mr tavern master, you haven't seen anyone with a paper like this. have you?" he said gesturing his paper

The Change Pistol. 05 was a small metal cube with engravings as Finn waves it at the sea monster.

"Now you oversized water snake, I'm going to kill you. Do you want to be soup or grilled to a nice steak?"

The monster lunges at Finn.

"Change 01 Pistol!" The cube becomes a small pistol. Finn shoots the monster's eyes.

The monster flails. Finn takes a turn at lunging and yells,"Change 05 Long Sword!" Pieces of the pistol start dislocate themselves and rearrange, ending up as a handle. A 2 yard long silver blade pops out of the handle then slides through a sea monster.

Ken stood up and snatched the letter from the other man and looked over it. After reading through it he looked at the guy and sighed. "So you are the quarter master? Damn... That's disappointing." He muttered before going back to his seat where he head left Ixie. "Some more booze and I'd like streak." He ordered from the bartender who nodded and went off to get the order. @pbtenchi

"how rude!" exclaimed Pb mentally. "so you in the mystery crew too, huh, what position, may i ask?" he asked

Ken didn't really listen to the man as he grabbed his steak and booze. He cut up the steak and gave pieces to his crow. He took a bite of his food not really desiring to talk to the man. 'I don't really have a choice if he is going to be on the crew...' "I'm the navigator." @pbtenchi

"hey, were gonna be stuck on a ship together for who knows how long, we might as well try to be friends" replied pbtenchi, feeling slightly annoyed at the navigator

Ken gave the man a small glare at the man before letting out a sigh. "I'm Ken, anyway what's your name and have you seen any others that are suppose to be part of our crew?"

"Yeah I found the entire crew. This steak is the chef and this booze is the shipwright." Ken said sarcastically as he shared some more of his food with Ixie. "Oh right this is Ixie." He said as he pointed at the crow who let out a small caw and bowed her head.

"Out of the way!!" Starfire yelled as she ran down the street with a couple of men chasing her. "Damnit!" She kept running an dodging them trying not to get caught. Ever since she found out she was a princess people have been after her, and quit frankly she was getting tired of it. Even though it's only been a week. She would try to fight them off but her sword broke in half. She is still not sure how that happen. She ran into a tavern and looked around. She noticed the bartender which she happen to be friends with. She ran over to him trying to speak but he spoke up and said, "Yeah yeah I know the drill hurry up get behind here and hide." She jumped over the bar and bent down hiding. Then men came in and looked around trying to find her.

Ken rolled his eyes and was about to respond. But one of the guy that just came in knocked into him making him spill some booze on his chest. Ken let out a sigh and glanced over his shoulders. "Do you gentlemen need anything?" He asked as he wiped off the alcohol from his chest. @animegirl20

Raven was sitting in the tavern re-reading his letter and drinking some ale when he saw some not friendly people run in after a girl jumped behind the bar. He saw what happened to Ken and he stood up and went up to the men, "I believe you should apologize sir. That wasn't very nice." He said to the one that bumped into Ken.

((Who rps as the guys?))

(I am )

Starfire peeked her head up a little then ducked again when she saw the men. One of the men who were after had knocked into someone and then turned around towards him when he asked him a question. He was about to answer him when someone else came over to them trying to be tough. "For what spilling the drink? " He looked over at the blue haired guy. "Aww sorry we spilled your precious drink" H said in a mocking tone him and the other men laughed then turned serious. "Listen just tell us if you have seen this girl? We saw her run in here." They held up a picture of her. "If you have seen her I can promise you will be paid well. Starfire looked over the bar a little bit. "Crap" She said then covered her mouth and ducked again.

@Trundle

@pbtenchi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back