• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece

Ken glared at Bora before leaning over the edge and vomiting. He wiped his mouth and went back to muttering to himself. "I hate you guys." He mumbled as he made his way to the steering wheel.

"nice to know you trust me captain... well, were right next to the sacred beast Zygeana, home of one of the most valuable gems in the world and were going into get one." said Pbtenchi

(Pb you should get us sucked in to the creature because like I said before were not entering that thing willingly)

Bora huffed and gave Pb a stern look "I didn't make that call" he turned to Ken "The creature is it safe?"

@pbtenchi @Peaceswore

"yeah its perfectly safe, people go inside all to harvest the gems all the time. i'm a quartermaster, i know these things." (its like a whale, we have to go in through the blow hole willingly, okay)

Ken looked at the creature and shrugged. "It seems harmless, but if it goes under anyone stuck inside will either drown or be forced to stick it out till it comes back up." He muttered. "I think we should ignore it and continue on our way. And the quartermaster does taxes and payrolls why in the hell would you know about a sea monster? Either way I'm not going."

Bora grits his teeth as Pb eagerly answers before Ken could reply "Pb you better be right" he looked at Ken "I agree one hundred percent but hey f*ck it we gotta enjoy today" he looked out into the ocean. He took a swig of his drink "well you lead the way Pb"

Ken glared at Pb for a moment before facing Bora. "You know what, both of you have fun. Bora I need you to make it out, and honestly if something happened to Pb no one would bat an eye." He said his dislike towards Pb growing by the minute. "I'm not going, just clarifying that."

animegirl20 said:
She looked over to Ken. "Yeah that might be a be good idea. Can't really go anywhere when you are looking like that." She said smiling.
@Peaceswore
Ken sent a glare at Starfire when she said that. "What are you talking about? I don't feel like getting eaten by a huge sea monster or relearning my anatomy. I'm just fine. That pois-" He cut himself off when he felt a sudden urge to vomit, but he didn't. He took a deep breath and smirked. "I'm just fine."

"we wont be eaten by it, if we did that we would die from acid. were going through the blow hole!" said pbtenchi. without a second thought he jumped onto the beast. "come on guys!"

Bora frowned "Okay" He leaped onto the beast and just went straight for the blow hole "We are wasting time" he could feel the uneasyness of the beast even though he wasn't being consumed it sure felt like it.

"Yeah...No." Ken sat on the deck having no plans in going anywhere. "You need someone to watch the ship anyway. Also Starfire, you may want to go since both od them are devil fruit eaters" He said nonchalantly as he looked at some maps and his log pose trying to figure out there next destination. @animegirl20

Bora falls and hits the squishy yet sturdy bottom "What the hell is this" he said raising his foot which was covered in a rather gooey sticky substance but it seemed to reside mainly were he landed. He looked around "so this place is a dungeon of sorts with a treasure? Doesn't seem likely"

"A mirror? What is she talking about?" He asked Ixie who had suddenly disappeared. Ken shrugged and went to the bathroom to go look in a mirror. When he saw what was on his face he blushed of embarrassment. "Starfire...I hope you are prepared for when you get back." He muttered as he cracked his knuckles and washed his face off. He then let out a sigh and headed to the crows nest. He was feeling a bit better, but still didn't wish to move. @animegirl20

Bora sigh and takes another sip from his alcohol and then heats his hand, taking the full impact of the attack head first he gets pushed far back but comes to a stop still head to head with the creature. He clashes his hands together making a odd sound then waves his hand infront of it's eye's in quick succession then lays his heated hand on it's head burning it, the creature doesn't move a muscle Bora then lets up and says "Stand" the creature stands as much as he could. He smiles "Pb we have a new companion"

@pbtenchi

"it looked like it was running from somthing..." a figure fills the gap. "oh sh*t were dead." said Pbtenchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Bora frowns "Your right" he looks at the creature "Don't worry I'll protect you" he stood fearlessly "Stop it Pb you wanted to come here" Bora said with disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back