• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece

pbtenchi said:
"We probably shouldn't leave him out though. I'm sure you can leave your post to go put him in bed" said pbtenchi
"Who me? I can't pick him up and move him. I'll need help."

"Or I can move my F-ing self." Ken mumbled as he slowly stood up. However he was barley up for a second before he ran to the side of the boat and vomited. He stayed leaning over puking his guts out, sadly everything left him but the sludge that he was forced to eat. "Why?" He asked pitifully before vomiting again. When was done he wiped his mouth and stumbled over to his room. He opened the door to his room, but after he did that he just collapsed once again losing concisioness and it didn't help that he hit his head on the wall. Ixie sweat dropped at the display before flying over to Starfire. Ixie moved her head in Ken's direction singling that she wanted Starfire to at the very least rag him to his room. @animegirl20

Starfire jumped when she heard his voice then watched try to g to his room. -sweat drop- "Wow" Then Ixie motioned for her to help him. "Alright alright." She walked over to him and dragged him into the bedroom. Then got him on the bed. Which was not easy. "There wow he is heaver then he looks."

@Peaceswore

Last edited by a moderator:
(@Tenshi Hinara)

The New Buggy Pirates were a bit lost.

Berry swings and another dummy goes down. He puts his blades back in the scabbards and gives a awkward smile to the old man," so...how did I do?"

The old man shrugs," well if you have to ask."

"Got it"

Berry takes out his twin blades and lands a hit at another dummy. I have to be the best like Buggy was. No matter what.

2nd Ring trails Berry's ship. The upper deck is decorated with a elaborate city scene. Pirates dress as 80's like gangsters. Belle yells from her chair,"Action! This time with more passion!"

A pirate gets on his knee and weeps," sunken is my life, I'm but a flower in this cold town of dark waterfalls. Oh, the misery of shadows gripping me."

Bella for a second.

Then, she says," throw him overboard. Also, throw the screenplay writer overboard for the crap I had to hear."

Two men scream and splash.

A trapeze artist swings from the mast to Bella," director, we are coming near a island."

"Why should I care! These ships are going to find that Goth."

"Well scouts have discovered the town the town is a easy target. You said to keep the watch for places that you could make Berry more ruthless."

Belle gets out if her chair and yawns. She signals the trapeze artist to get out the bridge do she could convince Berry to make a stop.

"Huh. Guess I underestimated him. Well all the worse for him to be conscious with the food poisoning." Said pbtenchi "EMILE, it it right or left" he asked, typing the message on the device. With barely any wait a response popped up on screen "uh? Right." EMILE responded. He turned the wheel accordingly. (Can we timeskip to morning?)

In the morning "rise and shine everyone, the sun is up so, so should we!" He clashed some pot lids from the kitchen together. Their came a deep rumbling from underneath the ship and the ship started shaking. The sensation of rising filled everyone. we are now ontop of this thing

@NoviceOfRoleplay

''Very well, let's have a little sparring session then'' said Axel before cracking his knuckles. He took his admiral coat off and put it on a chair then he proceeded in taking off his gloves.

Ken was a bit better, but he still was puking every now and then and could barley stand up. Though when Pb woke and the rumbling accord he was forced to get up to make sure they weren't stranded in the calm belt. He stumbled out of his room using the walls for support and doing his best as if nothing had effected him. When he got out he noticed they were not on the water. "What the! Now wh-." before he could say anything else he placed his hands over his mouth and resisted the urge to vomit. "Pb, please tell me you didn't put cooked carrots in that sludge." He muttered as he stumbled over to the port side where he saw the sea monster. "Just FML." @pbtenchi

"it's a secret recipe ken." said pbtenchi. "oh. I think this is the sacred beast Zygeana. Its one of a kind. From what i know it rises to sun bathe twice a day for forty minutes, spending 20 on each side. Inside it something really valuable grows called Zygeana's flowers, as soon as we get the boat off, lets go inside and take a look." said pbtenchi

"Annnnnd You have officially lost it." He mumbled as he sat on the ground. 'Actually if I get luckily he may be eaten and that is one less problem to deal with.' "You know what! Go ahead! I'll cheer you on." He said giving him a fake cheer. "Seriously Pb I don't give a damn about the recipe all I care about is knowing if you forced me to eat cooked carrots."

Finn signals Axel to the upper deck. A grey training field is before them. Some of the men find themselves away from the meal and watching the two.

Finn keeps his coat on and pulls out his small black box. He raises the box and the Marines holler at their captain.

Finn smiles,"Let's what got you to Rear Admiral."

Finn leaps to Axel,"No Sword Style - Dragon's Snare!"

Finn punches Axel in the chest. Wind whips around upon contact and Axel is sent flying. Finn then jumps toward the Admiral and punches him again the back and launching him higher. As Finn lands,"My No Sword Style doesn't do much damage, cuz it is made to make the target fly."

@NoviceOfRoleplay (usually in roleplays you let other characters react to your attacks, but oh well...I can manage)

Axel knew what Finn was about to do and knew it wouldn't do much damage thanks to his Observation Haki. Geppo , Axel was walking through the air until he landed on ground again and disappeared from sight using Soru. ''Rankyaku'' he said as he used the technique to launch a bunch of ''air blades'' towards Finn. Afterwards he used Soru again to appear behind Finn and push him towards the Rankyaku attack.

Starfire woke up and headed towards the deck. She yawned, "Morning guys." She looked around then noticed Ken with that stuff still on his face. She almost started laughing but held it in. So you feeling better this morning. pfft." She almost started laughing again. Then she noticed something. "Um Pb where are we?"

@Peaceswore

@pbtenchi

"on top of the sacred beast Zygaena. we ave to get the ship off in like 25 minutes or will be killed when it flips"

Ken looked at her confused as he sat on the ground. "Yeah I'm feeling great! Look I'm doing handstands and jumping for joy." He muttered as he laid on the ground. "Why are you struggling not to laugh?' He asked Starfire before looking at Ixie. "Did she do something?" Ixie shook her head as she to held in a laugh. Ken shrugged and glared at Pb. "Then get us out of this! Don't just sit there." He said a bit pissed that he could still barely stand. "What was in that." He muttered as he clenched his stomach and covered his mouth.

@animegirl20 @pbtenchi

"fine." pb got off the boat, went to the side, and with a loud creaking noise the boat lifted a little into the air. "huff, this boat is really heavy" he then proceeded to toss the boat onto the ocean.

(I know, though since it wouldn't do much. I was like ehh. I won't do it again)

Finn taps a button on his black box,"04 - Longsword"

The box releases a 2 yard blade and a handle. Finn swing through the air blades knocking them off course, and making three hit him in the left shoulder. He turns to Axel, one arm searing with pain and both hands on the blade.

Finn taps another button on the box and weapon folds back into the box.

"My men are enjoying the show of Six Powers."

Marines whisper to each other about the admiral's moves.

"Now let's say we wrap this up with, whoever lands in the water first wins."

Finn starts to spin. An image of a dragon flickers around Finn.

"No Sword Style - Reverse Dragon Twister."

Air begins to push Axel toward Finn.

''Oh, if you want me close to you , you should have said so from the begining...Armament Haki: Hardening!'' said Axel as his whole body was imbued with Haki and it became pitch black, while also making him look more muscular. Like that he could counter Devil Fruit moves and effects, even though Finn didn't seem to rely on anything of that sort.''Lone Wolf style: Dark Paw'' he said as he formed a stance and made his hands in the form of paws and used Soru to appear right next to Finn moving his haki imbued ''paw'' at high speed ready to hit his opponent in the gut.

@NoviceOfRoleplay

Finn coughs as the paw hits. Some blood is spit on the deck. Though his right arm is still in mid rotation, with air whipping around it, it comes at Axel from behind.

Axel couldn't do a thing to stop the force of Finn's blow in that particular moment, although he knew it was comming. He let himself get hit, his haki armor blocked most of the damage but it couldn't stop the kinetic energy generated by it,and then grabbed Finn, for both of them to fall in the water.

@NoviceOfRoleplay

Bora had just awoke to find that the crew was already awake and bickering he laughed "I guess I can get use to this" he then approached Pb "Where are we and were are we going?" he turned to Ken afterwards "You seem alive, good" and lastly he turned to Starfire "Good job taking care of Pb"

@pbtenchi @Peaceswore @animegirl20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back