• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece

She looked down at the whale. What?! She yelled her head. Then she looked down at the ship. "Maybe but will we get back before the whale goes under?"

Ken looked at the whale and at Starfire, then the whale again. "....I doubt it." He said calmly as he stood up and stretched. "However we need our captain and as much as I hate to admit it, I think Bora is okay." He said with a shrug. "Are you going to stay here or...?"

"Someone needs to watch the ship but you guys might drown since you can't swim." She sighed "well I was planning on going the first time....." She glanced at Ken.

"We don't have much time to dissucss this. I got it! When a fish is dead they float in the water right! Hahaha! I wonder what Andrea can make with this sucker!" Ken said as electricity began to dance around him. "....wait...I would fry Bora, and I don't want to do that. If he wasn't in there I would fry it...*sigh*"

"Squad seven reporting sir" a group of doctored individuals reported simultaneously before there officer.

"Well that kid kinda got into some trouble Captain says he's dead but it's just a hunch I need you to retrieve his body and fix what you can mainly salvage the brain" He had a tone of concern

"Yes sir" all but one replied.

The lone individual, a girl stepped forward "Why not just replace him with another" she sounded scared but kept a brave posture.

She stepped back as the officer spoke "Well he took down the strongest organization in the world a few years ago, he has immunity to the marines notice how ever crew before them fell with in there first docking, he survived an encounter with our captain and he mimicked our captains voice though he lays dead because of it still it's impressive" he huffs "We could find another but he is a good candidate to be pirate king right now once he does pirates will actually have a place in the new world again"

The gal nods "Yeah but once they get here they will be prime targets, the revolutionaries have the right Idea just give up an-"

The officer towers over her "Quiet there is no giving up now enough head out"

"Yes sir" they do an about-face and enter a submarine and shoots out from the enormous ship "Dummy why would you say that" they all lecture the girl as she says "Sorry" repeatedly.

She wasn't even going to mention the fact that he would also dry pb. " well then what do we do? I think we better wait. Well I'm waiting anyway." She looked at the whale. "You don't think it's possible that one of them didn't make it?"

@Peaceswore

Pbtenchi, clutching bora and the flower, rushed out of Zygeana's belly blow hole. "Guys, emergency! Captian is dead!" He rushed to the ship and to the and into the captains room and lay him on his bed.

"W....WHAT!!!" Ken exclaimed as he ran to the captins room. "What! The F happened!" He shouted as he checked Bora's pulse. "Th-There's no pulse! Pb WHAT HAPPENED!!!?" Ken shouted completelty enraged at this as electricity began to dance all around him far more viciously then the crew has seen before. @pbtenchi @animegirl20 @Offspring

"One of the four emperors, Urek Mazino... He didn't stand a chance... I managed to makes deal to get us out, But..." said Pbtenchi

"Calm down!? He goes and when he comes back our captin is F-ing dead and you want me to cal-...emperors?...... F*ck! We need to go...I'll kill you later Pb." Ken said as he left the room sending on more glance at the corpse.

"well, aren't you first mate?" said pbtenchi. "it looks like Ken blames me... well, the idea of an emperor being here is unbelievable..." said pbtenchi

"I don't know about you, go lead the crew or whatever. I'm gonna spend some time with captain..." said pbtenchi

"Captian... YOU IDIOT!! Why did you think you could fight a yonko! Why did you have to die..." He slammed his fist into the wall, sending planks flying.

animegirl20 said:
She was about to say something but that would be to harsh. So she left and went out on deck. She saw Ken and walked over to him. "You alright?"
@Peaceswore
"Yeah jus fine! All htat just happened was someone I actually thought could be a future...friend...died no F-ing biggie!" He shouted as he steered the boat away from the sea monster. His hood was covering his face so all you could see was his mouth and from that you couldn't see his usually cocky smirk, but a frown as he bit his lip. "Right now we need to go. I'll kill Pb for this..." He muttered as electricity danced off of him.

"..........." She didn't say anything. She just looked at the sky which was starting to turn grey just like the mood.

(Doesn't that just kind if kill the mood of everything that's going on right now though?)

"Crap...a storm." Ken muttered as he felt the kinds pick up. "Starfire tie down anything that is loose! Where the hell is Pb I need someone to raise the sails!"

((You pull them up other wise the wind may tear them or you could capsied)

Ken went to work on making sure they were heading in the right direction. "I can avoid most of this storm but it won't be easy! Everyone tie yourself to the boat if you don't think you can stay on!"

(Pulling them means to raise them right? Wouldn't that cause what you just said to happen?) "ugh, first crew loss and a terrie storm. What a horrible day... Hey Ken! I know of an island around here, it's not on the map but it should be North from here a little" said pbtenchi

@Peaceswore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back