• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece! The Untold Tales.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Thrash N. Crash
____

As Mai entered the hot-rod and began a multi-pronged set of questions, Thrash N. Crash just allowed his shades to roll down the bridge of his nose as he grinned at the girl. Oh she probably hadn’t known she known, but she certainly knew ways to Thrash. “Eeey, quick ‘n fullah moxie. I likey.” This was followed by a quick succession of revving the engines. They were quick to respond and gave off quite a bit of noise. Following that Thrash proceeded to reach over and slowly caress the chassis with his canon arm.

“And she likey too.”

Of course how the hot-rod felt was most likely different in reality. All things considered the vehicle known as Long Tall Sally felt much more reserved about the whole situation. Of course this was neither here nor there as the vehicle itself could not communicate for itself and Thrash would take liberties with it. Reaching down towards the side pocket space on his side, he quickly pulled up a light orange and curled shaped dial as he used it to spray at his locks which had been frayed earlier. This was quickly exchanged, as the shell was put back down, for his comb which helped mixed it all together. With it back down in position he fully returned his attention back to Tricky.

“Tricky...” Thrash began allowing the name to hang on as he mused on about it. He grinned. “...Like t’way into yah heart am I right? S’a real peach of a name.” He used his non-cannon to tap against his temple.

“An I ain’t a square, so I still know we’s in the lightning round! Lemme serve up som answahs.” Thrash used his cannon arm to gently pat against the chassis as he used his free hand to gesture to it. “This ‘ere, this hot mama? She is a bon-a-fide, genuine hot-rod. You can call here Long Tall Sally. I do. An’ gettin’ a vehicle so sleek, ‘n versatile ain’t easy. Ya jus’ ain’t gonna find one layin’ round ‘r in the shops. You’se usually gotta make’un, an’ this hot-rod was my design with customization fer sea travel as well as land.” Thrash declared with a pointed expression of satisfaction with his machine. After all Long Tall Sally had been with him for a good time, a bad time, and looooads of ugly times.

“As fa tall, tan an handsome. Hey that works for me!” Thrash declared with a chuckle before smiling towards Mai. “Name’s Thrash N. Crash. I don’t mindsa ya callin’ me any variation of, or anything else nice from that head of ya’s.”

He took a moment to adjust his rear-view mirror when he noticed something. “I’ll be. Those germs ain’t taken t’hint ta go on an skedaddle.”

Yes. The mob hadn’t forgotten their fury at Thrash. While he did drive them off for a time, it appeared that the mob decided to use this opportunity to regroup a bit and re-arm themselves. They were still armed with pitchforks and torches, but they had replaced their rifles for pipes and bats. And more importantly this mob was prepared with roller-skates and scooters.

“Hey, Tricky kitten...” Thrash began as he looked at his current choice of parking. It didn’t give him a lot of room for a head-start to out-speed these guys. There were far too many obstructions and turns needing to be made to truly roll out. “Y’don’t min’ a bit of rough-housin do ya’s? I hate t’do this to ya, but I gotta keep focused on drivin’, I know a safe house. Tricky kitten, I need you to keep any of these guys from gettin’ to close by any means ya see fit. I ain’t gonna let ‘em get even a single hair outta place on ya. So let’s rattle!

With that Thrash cranked up the radio as he began driving through the obstructions as the mob began getting dangerously close to him and Mai. The mob were hot on the tail, flailing their assorted pipes, pitchforks ready to try to get any edge on the pair! Hopefully there would be a rather dashing amount of teamwork or else who knows what the mob might do! Though the hint would involve blunt and pointy objects. Nevertheless it was important to say the chase was back on and these suckers needed to be taken down.

Ruyi Jingu Bang Ruyi Jingu Bang

Anemone "Snake Switch" Wick
Tags:
NeonFlow NeonFlow Jet Jet Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler (Open)

LY2p9SD.png

Sitting upon the bar steel the girl swivels around a from side to side as she keeps an eye on the doctor, gesturing to Saleed to keep watch as she follows the Doctors orders, they seemed to know what they were doing so everything should be fine "I'm sure he'll be fine, you look like you know what your doing...well either that or your one heck of a performer" giggling again as she helps out. As she is working though she notices another two arrivals, stopping and waving with a free hand from what was likely a macabre and bloody scene with the open patient on the table "Oh hey! The bartender was kind of kicked out...but im sure they wont mind a bottle or two, should be back before long now the party died down a little" gesturing with a warm grin.

The scenes and events since her arrival just kept getting more and more interesting, with the performer she had introduced herself to early was indeed putting on quite a show, standing back up as the Doctor appeared to be dealing with some more intricate work in the mass of meat and red that while a mess to her likely made perfect sense to the other, I mean sure with some animals she knew which tasted best and what not to touch from experience but as for what each part did?...hadn't the foggiest. Finding a minute to clap she gives one last look to the Doctor seeing her ok for the moment at least and turning back to the Performer "Heck, yeah, I mean looked like you were going to fall a few times, but then again guess its falling in style in general...Id say it was really unique from the last one but erm, welp never saw the last one so ill need to take your word for that, only Acrobat show i saw before kinda involved arrows and swords, but well that was more to not get hit i guess" about to rub the back of her hair for a moment before she stops to flick the hand towards the ground, the fluids that had found there way upon them seeming to shoot off leaving it clean once more for her.

Though at the mention of the modelling she just laughs once more and strikes a pose "Model?, Oh I mean I read about it and tried a bit, but really I just like the new clothes...plus had to make the best poster i could if its going to be circulated worldwide you know? ...Gotta put on the best show i can and those white coats at least seemed to get along with it...but more than anything planning on setting sail as adventuring explorer!" throwing her hand wide and gesturing across the air "Travel around the world and get wrapped up in as many crazy adventures as i can, and hey if i help people along the way then its even better, Win-Win you know?...the type thing she won't be able to match....." stopping as she realises something and laughing once more loudly "But well, before i get to all that i need to find a good ship and crew, Got a Doctor, Swordswoman, Maid and Performer in mind already.....well still need to ask them but who wouldn't want to go for something like that?....Just got a little sidetreacked with this slavery kid and well..." gesturing behind her to the person in surgery "Priorities ya know?"

Jasper "Monsieur Poofball" Burokkori

Picture_20190921_025336433.jpg

Listening to her opener, Kori's gaze splits by a centimeter more as the man behind connects dot to dot with full certainty. "That's it, the words he spoke, I'm sure of it" he'd think as Beatrix continued with a joke. It was about her father, something about a marriage blessing, it was funny in a way, bringing a subdued laugh from Kori who pulled on his cigarette with thoughts of running from a pulpit.

"Marriage, a fate worse than death!" he'd muse as Beatrix carried on, but now with a more grounded tone. Explaining where she was from and what the language was. Borokkuri appreciated the honesty, nodding at her words with a metaphoric note pad jotting information down in his head...

"East blue, a few islands, rare, not spoken by many people, the weak sea, interesting that LeFranc is from such a place" recorded Jasper like a robot storing information. Stroking his chin as the Beatrix turned a sour note, angry at some people from her past. They sounded ignorant to the fighter, to tell a native speaker that their own infliction was wrong? Well that seemed dumb... People that didn't trust experts were annoying! But with the woman carrying on Jasper remained mum on his agreement, his cigarette's cherry flaring once more as he listened intently to the next bit....

To the question he'd been expecting most. The why of it all, followed by something else that was far less expected, a proposal for teaming up! It took Jasper off guard but he doubted she'd keep to the idea after his reason, and profession came to light. Not that he'd refuse the help though....

"Black Dog LeFranc" Jasper declares, breaking the short silence with a well calloused fist held outstretched, a steel glare shining out and to the woman with determination and passion.

"The greatest boxer in the world" the fighter continues, pausing wistfully.

"We fought once. I challenged him on the street outside the city's Grand Arena...." Jasper explains, taking a long pull from his cig.

"I was defeated before I could throw a punch. All it took LeFranc was a single strike... I couldn't even see it!" the man punctuates, a hard laugh leaving his lips.

"And as I lay on the ground, shattered ribs floating in my stomach, I heard the same language you speak!"

"I seek him now... More than anything! He's my target! Anything I can learn about him the better, no matter how small." Burokkori concludes, snuffing his short stub of a smoke out in an empty glass on the bar.

"I would take your help in the matter, any information at all, and if you wish to help beyond that I would accept the offer of course! But you don't strike me as the pirating type... What brings you to this villain's hive anyway miss....?" Jasper asks, turning to the bar, signaling a tender to follow his last drink with another.

EkoEkoAzarak EkoEkoAzarak

Last edited:
photooxy-5d8e8b45b5507.jpeg.jpg
"My kind of party! Drinking until falling sounds like a plan you know Yahno?" laughed the redhead, diving into the crowd with the bounty hunter and to the bar, drawing many an eye. For Jack was a walking attention maker, cheering with everyone who looked his way, getting a mix of reactions from self serious and annoyed to returned energy of high spirit and happiness. It was good fun, being drunk and dumb with nothing to worry about suited the carefree kid just fine! If only the plans of Yahno were known! Alas, that subtext was beyond the poor observations of the redhaired ADHD patient who oohhhed n' ahhhed at the magnificent Marlouxia's display of incredible acrobatic ability.

Whether it be the opening backflip, her triple flip from the rafters, or the balancing act with the mugs drawing a yell of "DRINK IT! GO ON!" from Jack, it was all awesome stuff worthy of high praise. Especially the juggling of drinks, done without spilling a drop! What a woman! The only downside to the show was that his face didn't have beer in it.... But that was soon fixed with the mug flying through the air and back to the pirate who caught it it on the lip with his teeth like a dog snatching a bone from the air. Not done yet with a "MUDADA!" he'd tip it back too without hands, downing the mug like a full time college student before tossing the cup with a satisfied "That hit the spot", his voice blending into the crowd who continued cheering the show that carried on for a time.

But the show would have to end as all good things do, and settling down the acrobat announced her thanks to the room for the adoration, asking how everyone liked the show. Not one to be shy on opinions, the redhead would soon land at the bar beside the performer and another face he'd seen among the crowd, Anemone. The green haired woman was talking already, and having some decency Rojos bit his tongue until the Amazonian finished her piece, only then adding on a "That was amazing!" to Marlouxia.

Then a "You look thirsty, like my friend Yahno!" taking note of the woman's exerted breathing and sweaty brow.

And then a "Three.... NO! Make that four drinks for me and the others!" he'd finish, yelling the order over the rabble and to the bartender who leans forward, answering with a "Sir your tab is already 48,000 Beri!" in a hushed tone to Jack who slaps the bartop, replying with "Oy oy! Do I look like an accountant to you!" creating an awkward pause, his face serious for the first time in an hour.

"N-No sir!" stammers the tender, worry lining his face at the sight of a displeased (potentially dangerous and bloodthirsty) pirate.

"Then drinks! Four!" declares the Redhead, once again in good spirits as four mugs spawn on the table, one for Yahno, one for Marlouxia, one for Wick and of course one for Rojos himself.

"My names Rojos! Or Jack! Whatever" Jack declares with a laugh, looking to the women with a grin.

"How lucky are we huh? What a good day to be a pirate!" finishes the man with a sign, cheering to Wick with his drink at their auspicious luck, to escape the clutches of the government only hours before. It truly was a good day to be an outlaw, one worthy of brain damage level drinking!

(Note, 48,000 Beri = $480 USD)

PlusUltra PlusUltra
NeonFlow NeonFlow
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Last edited:
Morgana Winterswind
pasted image 0.png
Mood: Relaxed - Happy
Interactions: Jet Jet PlusUltra PlusUltra NeonFlow NeonFlow Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
Morgana had been sent on a job, a very simple job but one she often got picked for why because he knew just what to look for. Morgana had been stuck on this island for the past few months and to say the least, she wasn't happy about it her plan was to stay on this island for a few days a week at most and gain enough money to buy supplies for a while and to maybe persuade a crew that she would be worth letting join. Instead she had gotten a job and had been stuck on the Island for a much longer period of time than expected turns out most the crews here were already full or didn't think that 'a little cat girl' would be a good addition to the crew, some accepted her with the idea that she would be the mascot of their crew those quickly regretted that decision as she proceeded to wipe the floor with them.

Back to the present day. Morgana's one job was to get some supplies for the bar turns out of the past few days a certain bartender couldn't be bothered too and as such she just watched the supplies dwindle until she finally forced him to give her the beli to get the supplies they need to keep the kitchen open. So there she was with three huge bags full of various groceries, spices, and other such requirements to make a lovely meal, she had taken a significant amount of time picking out the best cuts of meat, the ripest fruits and the freshest vegetables she could find which was a force of habit drilled into her by her old man. Upon paying she had spent every single beli that she had been granted not even taking a small cut for her troubles. Lugging three bags of groceries even as fully packed as these were an easy task for her over the years she had built up an impressive amount of strength and she knew how to use it.

Lugging the bags from the market didn't take that long she knew all the shortcuts by now so she could cut off all the main streets and places that could be busy and even end up right at the back entrance to the bar which was always fun as it meant she didn't have to look at the crowds at the bar which was always a plus side as it meant she didn't have to deal with trying to squeeze through people. She opened the door placing a bad by her side in order to get the door handle opening it she was met with a familiar face Mr.Sous, she had never learned his real name since she didn't plan to stick around long so she had just been calling him sous to his disdain.

"Yeah, you would get here now." As Mr. Sous talked Morgana simply rose an eyebrow before letting out a slight giggle. "Of course I always get here when I'm needed to, take it I missed the fun," Morgana said smirking, looking at the kitchen behind him it was mostly clean which meant she had missed the rush in fact it was strange. Usually, at this time, it was peak time food was usually rushing out the door but right now the kitchen was clean, no dishes needed doing from the looks of it nothing was even being cooked. "Is it quiet today or something." While Mr.Sous didn't say anything Morgana could just guess that it wasn't, Mr.Sous just pointed at the door to the bar front emphasizing for her to go look for herself to which she took the opportunity to, ditching all three bags for him to unpack.

The door gently swung open and the fact that she was surprised was an understatement, people were knocked out called, the place was a mess, some sort of medical procedure seemed to be going on and she even caught the very end of what seemed to be some sort of acrobatics show, on the plus side the booze was flowing so that was a good thing. She began to look at the patrons and they were a large number of unknown individuals she guessed another ship had docked which just caused a huge smile to cover her face, perhaps today would finally be the day she would get of this forsaken rock.

Approaching the bar counter and getting behind the bar she instantly caught the end of what seemed to be her co-worked getting strong-armed into keeping serving this group who had spent the hefty sum of 52,000 Beli and gave the bartender quite a fright. Walking over she whispered to her co-worker "I'll watch these and make sure they don't try to run you just focus on the rest." Morgana put a reassuring smile on her face which seemed to do the trick it was meant to as her co-worker calmed down. She quickly headed over to the group.

"Well, then folks since you've racked up quite the nice tab in this place you get me as your grand prize." Morgana said full of confidence before she paused for a second and placed her hand in her face after realizing how she phrased it, now most people would correct themselves but not Morgana she wasn't the type of person to try correct herself no she was going to own it. Her smile quickly returned to her face as the hand moved. "If you need anything just give me a shout but until then." She paused for a second pulling over a stool for her to sit on. "You can keep me interested with some good old conversation." She quickly sat down on the stool and poured herself a drink. "Names Morgana if you were interested."

Last edited:
Paulie folded her arms and shrugged as the (probably homeless) masked idiot dragged her boyfriend off to a corner half-assedly cleared of dust and garbage. A more caring person might wonder why one would go to the trouble of screaming that they needed an antiseptic when they, themselves, had antiseptic on hand. It was, on the whole, both a waste of perfectly bad booze and an exceptionally reaching attempt to generate some sort of pathos. Luckily, Paulie wasn't the sort to dwell on these things.

They seemed to have everything they needed: A quack doctor, some brainless henchman, another harlot attempting to do cartwheels around the soon-to-be-corpse and showing off her bloomers to the entire bar, slut that she was. Obviously, they had this taken care of. And if they didn't, Paulie didn't really have time to arrest them for malpractice; better that she didn't see the outcome at all.

She slapped a thousand-beli note* down on the counter- "For the bottle these citizens so carelessly made me waste."- and stepped through the bar's yawning mouth into the noon sunlight.

"Come on, boys! We're off~ to~ jail~!"

Out swept Paulie, queen of all she surveyed, and behind her followed her host of dazed, battered, but quite happy criminals.

_____

It was slow going, traveling through the rocky trails that criscrossed Anvil Island's face, and slower still to puzzle out which path was the right one. Paulie sat in abject boredom as the strongest of the convicts carried her on a makeshift litter, while the others reblazed old trails and made idle conversation. The mood was, in a word, optimistic; it was nice to stretch your legs once in a while, get some sun and smell the clay. Plus, they weren't being attacked by that crazy snake lady.

"So what'd you do to get on that prison ship, anyway?", a weaselly-looking man by the name of Bomber Fink asked idly as he stuffed a fallen tree with makeshift explosives.

"Double murder.", The King Of Staves, Gou Gaigan, responded, standing watch with a long piece of bamboo.

"What, like, two counts of murder?", Fink asked, casually lighting the fuse with a flick of his thumbnail.

"No, double murder. I killed a guy, then I killed his ghost."

"Can you even be tried for that?"

"I tried arguing that, but my lawyer said the other twelve counts of homicide weren't helping my case that much.", Gou responded as they stepped away from the blast zone.

"Sounds like he weren't much help, eh?", Fink asked as the enormous log split apart with an enormous CRACK, bits of wooden shrapnel impaling a number of nearby birds.

"Yeah.", Gou said as he casually deflected a foot-long splinter away from the group, "That's why I killed him, too."

_____

It had been a number of hours- nobody knew how long, exactly, because telling the time was for pussies- Paulie had arrived at the Anvil Island Marine base, which was also home to the local jail. The lieutenant rattled off names and charges as the convicts handed over their weapons and filtered into the sturdiest cells the Marines could provide- which was just as well, because the staff themselves were too busy ogling Paulie to do much enforcing.

"...Matsuno Juhachirou, seventeen counts of fratricide...

...Firebug Wilson, fifty counts of arson...

...Jack Cameron, one count of vandalism-"

"-Well that doesn't sound t-t-too-"

"-and two thousand, two hundred and twenty-four counts of manslaughter, for the sinking of Titanic Island.", the lieutenant looked at his subordinate, "Did you have something to add, ensign?"

"N-no sir."

"Excellent. Well, Petty Officer Gaugin, I do believe you've distinguished yourself today. You have, I am amazed to say, singlehandedly captured every criminal of note that was onboard that-"

"A-actually, sir, it appears I d-do have something to add.", the ensign stuttered, adjusting his glasses.

"Well, out with it man. We've not got all day.", the lieutenant responded.

"We're missing one, sir. A convict by the name of Ray Spray."

In an instant, the lieutenant turned pale.

"...Oh. Oh dear. If you'll excuse me, I just need to... Yes, sitting down seems a good idea."

The lieutenant, normally so dignified, collapsed in a heap.

"It's just one pirate, sir. I'm certain we can-"

"-Just one pirate..?", The lieutenant interrupted as he sprang to his feet with renewed vigor, "...Just! ONE! PIRATE!?"

He shook the ensign by the shoulders.

"Good god, man, this isn't just any pirate! This is Ray Spray, the sultan of synthetic, the earl of the enzyme! He's the most capable scientific mind since Vegapunk, and we've let him loose! The madman could be anywhere by now- he could be in the Grand Line, you understand? This is- catastrophic!"

He flung himself onto Paulie like a man possessed, gripping her by both shoulders.

"You have to go after him. Otherwise the higher-ups will have our heads- mine, yours, everyone's.", He craned his neck towards the rank and file, "-We speak of this to no one, understand? No one!"

"With all due respect, sir-", Paulie began as she pried the older gentleman's hands off, "I'm afraid my rank doesn't grant me that sort of autonomy."

"To hell with autonomy, girl, I'm giving you a field promotion! And my first orders, Ensign Gaugine, are to get back to that bar you found these louts and search the place top to bottom! Use anything at your disposal! Chase him to the ends of the earth if you have to! But don't let him get away!"

"Sir, yes sir!", Paulie shouted, giving a salute before starting down the long and lonely road back to the bar.

Well, at least she'd gotten her promotion.

*about 573 Argentine pesos

Last edited:
Yahno was somewhat taken back by the next two minutes. The tall beautiful woman beckoned them- perhaps she works here.
Another woman snatched blood hairs mug and the bottle Yahno had been spying on the counter. Proceeding to monkey about the place, impressive in some ways sure but Yahno Bohan found no enjoyment from this display.

All this woman did was shake up grog and move in a way most would describe as wild, Yahno would describe as home.
how one gets to the beach
Not that Yahno actively tried to flip, or juggle things he intended to enjoy. But moving like a Jabba isn’t impressive unless you can defeat a Jabba in the same way...

As the acrobat threw a bottle and a mug towards to the audience participants Yohan caught the bottle and popped the cork off it. Not only did the pirate say he would pay, but people in this bar literally throw booze at patrons. No beli exchanged or trade of services... Anything caught is free in this world. Whoever throws that anything can pay. Wait, mentions of a price happened. Yahno glanced away pretending not to hear the dialogue of paying your bill.

Yahno downed the bottle almost instantly, burping a faint smoke cloud upwards before placing a empty bottle down
“Yahno needs more grog to feel the dizzy burning in gut and eyes, Yahno also wishes to eat squid... Blood hair, pretty lady, does this ‘tab’ you speak of give squid? Yahno be empty in gut,"
Then a cat looking girl declared herself a prize. Yahno's eyes fell on Morgana's smile as he tried to make sense of what was said.

"Yah.. Yahno need meat before Yahno make a bang be a boom"
He said this a tad quieter. A tiny bit embarrassed that this strange but adorable looking girl was either implying something or literally meaning to talk about something interesting. Either way it made him think of the last time he was intimate with a woman, it was great until his demon fruit magic scared away his potential treasure Booty.
----
Talking to Jet Jet NoxianNova NoxianNova

Last edited:
1569641658376.pngRagnar responds to Wick's statement about needing a crew and ship, but more specifically to her reference to himself. "I can't work as a bounty hunter anymore so sure I'll join whatever crew you make or join." He says while she walks off before heading to the bar where he grabs a drink when a sexy cat person walked in. Oh this is going to be fun. He couldn't help think to himself, especially when she mentioned herself as the grand prize. "If you're the prize then I need to come here more often." Ragnar jokes. "The devil himself would be envious of the man who recives you as his prize." He says, ignoring the strange person beside him who said something about fish or whatever. "I hope you'll allow me the honor of making the devil envious." He says giving you a look of deep interest "It seems some people are throwing together a crew to get off the island, want to join us on the venture? It would be nice to have someone as lovely as yourself on the ship. I'm Ragnar Sōdodoragon by the way." He says with as much as much noble gallantry as he can muster.
Interaction: NoxianNova NoxianNova
Mentions: NeonFlow NeonFlow

1569655773451.png

With the uproar of violence and emotion finally dropping back to acceptable levels, Dan sighed in relief. All in all, no one got too injured and the building remained standing. 'If I had a berry for every time this happened with pirates around, I'd have one berry.' He joked to himself, taking a seat and grabbing a drink passed around thanks to Rojos' moment of philanthropism. One patron getting medical attention, and many captured men being taken away didn't seem to dampen the mood of the bar. People elated and conversing with each other, living in the moment with joy in their hearts and rum in their stomachs. "Gotta admire pirates for this," Dan noted. "They see the beauty in the simple things in life."

Despite having been on the sea and running from law enforcement didn't seem to immediately sink into Dan's brain that he was a pirate now, too. Even if the Marines wouldn't just send him back to Mariejois, he'd be imprisoned for who knows how long. Inadvertently, he had shifted into a pirate's life, one which will define who he is from this point onward. "Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!" He cheered, taking a big gulp of rum.

Intoxication flooding his veins, Dan took it upon himself to pop in on the happy go lucky Rojos Jack at the bar. "So, I guess we're free pirates now!" He chimed in, jumping over the bar to end up on the bartender side. "With the seemingly endless ocean stretched out ahead of us, who's got grand ideas to use their freedom for? I reckon people as skilled as you guys have plenty of ways to make this world your own." Dan snatched a bottle from the top shelf, almost like he was going to steal it; proven an incorrect assumption, as he merely placed it in correct alphabetical order. If the bar owner came back, Dan was sure he'd appreciate having an organized line of drinks.

Jet Jet PlusUltra PlusUltra Xcelgamer Xcelgamer NeonFlow NeonFlow

"Why thank you Ms.Wick I shall take that as a compliment, although swords and arrows would be dangerous yet a great appeal to some" She thought to herself although it quickly leapt into a loud laugh directed at Wick when she mentioned the word performer "Yohohoho, surely you jest in meaning me" Marlouxia's laugh died down as she looked at the seriousness on Wicks face her full attention now on Wick she ignored all other shenanigans going on around her "My word you are serious in wanting me for your crew aren't you? While yes I do agree that seeing the world and helping people would be a wonderful, why would I, an entertainer want to be a pirate? 99% of all pirates are scum the exception being a few of this lot" Marlouxia said whispering the last sentence "Compared to you all I'm the most free person here, most of you are wanted, others stuck in dead end jobs but me? I can travel the world and bring smiles to people's face" Marlouxia stated as a drink was placed in front of her, as she sniffed at it her nose turned up, "ech, alcohol" She thought pushing the drink towards Ragnar before turning her attention back to Wick "So maybe convince me in some way, why I should become a pirate? Hell we'll make this interesting, if you can convince me into becoming a pirate, I'll join you here and now" Marlouxia said with a sweet smile on her face as she calmly wiped the sweat off her face.

Interactions: Wick ( PlusUltra PlusUltra )
Mentions: Ragnar

Tags:
NeonFlow NeonFlow Jet Jet Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Raven Raven EldridSmith EldridSmith BlightGiver BlightGiver NoxianNova NoxianNova (Open)

LY2p9SD.png

Keeping the wide grin she nods towards Marlouxia "I mean yeah, you seem like a good pick...not really that good at the whole joking thing besides would be kinda ugly to offer someone something just to dash the hopes with a just kidding!" raising both arms with jazz hands for emphasis before spinning on the barstool to lean back against the counter, tilting her head at the whispering part "Well 99% just means that 1% is that much better right?" looking up to the roof she gives the next part a little thought "There are people that can inspire or persuade with their presence alone, I've read all sorts of stories about them, and while I've got a ton of stuff I want to do...might as well show everyone they can do it too you know?"

Standing back up straight atop the chair Wick throws out her arm for emphasis in her next words, holding the book from her waist close "I want to be the face that will launch a million ships and break down any that try and stop the waves!... Freedom begetting Freedom" turning her head to look back down to them "I mean your thing about entertaining?, Is not only does it make people feel good but for the moment there not thinking about any worries right? Might be just for a moment but there's Freedom from those sort of chains weighing them down or even break them all together and inspire them to go do something as awesome themselves...Pirates I read about life like that all the time, kicking reason and logic to the curb to head out on a sea of adventure...but best way to convince you would be coming along on that sort of trip right?" laughing again to herself before sitting back down "Whatever being wanted means or a dead-end job really doesn't matter to a pirate, If they want to travel the world and bring smiles? heck they go out and do it, If they want to break a few chains off because some of those white-coated people seem to want to control people? they do it.....Moral Justice and all that" There was infectious energy within Wicks tone as she spoke with genuine excitement and sincerity, after all, if anything in stuff like this she could maybe be a bit too honest but really she wouldn't have it any other way.

"There was someone who helped me realize all that...." pausing as she recalls it for a moment, running a finger over the book "Was more just asking questions and being a cuddly big wall to talk until I realized it was what I wanted, breaking homes gilded cage to soar free through the seas...and anyone who can do that? that's a real strength and i think one heck of a model when it comes true" giggling once more as she throws a wink relating to the previous comment, taking the free drink and throwing a thankful wave from its source.

"Anemone Wick, Thanks a lot...." raising the glass in tandem and looking them over, "Hmm...may ask them as well, got a good eye for good people I think, but one thing at a time....offers out to anyone whos up for keeping freedom in the heart and can keep up, but I mean if that's not enough Marl? Well, the only real way would be to come along and see it first-hand right?" offering her hand down to the girl as she awaits her response.

Depending on the response she looks across to Ragnar with the same smile "Other hands open to you too, Id offer one to the Doc but they are a little busy at the moment so ill wait til after, Do need quite a few hands if its going to be pulled off....we all lift together you know?"

Last edited:
Morgana Winterswind

Mood: Happy - Excited

Tags: Jet Jet PlusUltra PlusUltra NeonFlow NeonFlow EldridSmith EldridSmith BlightGiver BlightGiver

pasted image 0.png

Morgana listened closely and watched the various individuals in front of her, they were a varied group to say the least but that just made that more interesting. The first person to seemingly acknowledged Morgana was quite a tall fellow around five or six inches taller than Morgana himself.

Taking a close look he seemed almost tribal in nature, with various marking covering his rather muscular body. His request for food didn't slip past Morgana's cat like hearing and the way he phrased it made Morgana confused before she took it most likely the wrong way and put a flirtatious smile on her face. "Not a problem my good sir, hmm meat does sound good I might have to grab some myself later." She gave him a slight wink before getting her co-worker to get Mr.Sous cooking.

The next person to catch her attention was another male with snow white hair who was huge compared to Morgana he must have stood a whole foot taller than the short girl. While she wasn't sure about the tribal man from before it was clear that this man was flirting, which didn't bother her in the slightest, she was in a town that accepted pirates and a lot of them had been at sea for a while without female company so to say she was used to it was an understatement.

This man's approach was direct, charming a d didn't mention cat related jokes so it was already an improvement over most. She listened intently returning his gaze of interest, even if hers were a lot more forced that his seemed to be. Her reactions were simple giggles and smiles until the very last part of his speech where the 'bar service' act ended and a serious look covered her face but quickly shifted back to a smile.

"Well you're a smooth one aren't you bet you tell that to all the girls." Morgana teased before raising her thumb to her mouth and biting down on it slightly in a teasing manner, she then quickly pulled her thumb out of her mouth keeping her teeth pressed down causing her thumb to become engulfed in flames which she quickly put out. "Not sure the devil would appreciate me making him envious when I use his power now would he?" Morgana gave a slight wink at the end.

The return flirting or in this case teasing part was done now came the important stuff. "Ragnar Sōdodoragon the bounty hunter turned bounty if I'm not mistaken, interesting." Morgana's whole attitude had changed at this point no longer teasing or friendly but that of a professional at work. "The way you phrased that makes me think you just want me on board because I look good and that doesn't sit well with me." Morgana was always skeptical of requests and while he may have meant nothing she has had several crews approaching her for the sole purpose of her being a mascot for them, as a capable fighter and chef she would never accept such a request. "If your offer is genuine let me speak to the person putting the crew together and I'll make up my own mind." Morgana's voice had switched three times while speaking to this man, flirtatious, professional, until finally agitated.

The conversation with Ragnar ended as quickly as it started as Morgana's attention was stolen by someone else next to her behind the counter, a male with a bucket on his head. She watched him closely as he reached for one of the bottles of alcohol causing her just to watch and slowly raise an eyebrow. As he grabbed the bottle she stood up from her stool until she fully noticed what he was doing. He was organising the bottles into alphabetical order which Morgana simply shrugged off and sat back down.

Morgana's eyes quickly shifted back to Ragnar who was now being conversed with by a female who was sitting next to him the whole time this causing Morgana to roll her eyes maybe she was right, maybe he did try to use that line on all the girls. She quickly averted her gaze to the original group she came to watch however her ears caught an interesting conversation coming from Ragnar and the female, the conversation made it sound like she was the one getting the crew together which just caused Morgana to fully smile and get excited.

"So you must be the one Ragnar was talking about, Morgana Winterswind at your service I was hoping to get a chance to talk to you." Morgana's face was full of joy this looked like a good start so far to getting off this rock. "I'm a chef by experience and a pirate by nature and I definitely have the claws for when things come push to shove." As Morgana spoke she was full of confidence she wanted to make a good first impression and a decent chef is always needed on board any vessel. "So what do you say do you reckon you could find a use for me on this merry little band of yours?

Ragnar Sōdodoragon

Tags: Jet Jet PlusUltra PlusUltra NeonFlow NeonFlow EldridSmith EldridSmith BlightGiver BlightGiver

1569641658376.png

Ragnar was enjoying himself with the conversation until she took a serious turn, and even worse, she became agitated. He had already screwed up in the conversation. She knew about him and he knew nothing about him which didn't sit well with him.

Then Wick asked him a question to which he responded by taking her hand. But Morgana was already talking to Wick before he could respond. She listed off a bunch of roles that she had already mentally filled and a few she was looking for. At this point he didn't know what to do with the cute cat girl but he didn't use that line on everyone, just some of them. "I'll join your crew, also I can cook like Morgana here." He says before turning to Morgana. "I feel like we've gotten off to a rocky start. Is there a way I could fix this?"

"The Magnificent, Spectacular" Marlouxia.

Tags: Jet Jet PlusUltra PlusUltra NeonFlow NeonFlow EldridSmith EldridSmith BlightGiver BlightGiver Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

images-10-jpeg.624751

Marlouxia listened to Wick calmly explain, her logic was weirdly sound, pirates by all accounts were similar to what she wanted to do, you get to travel the seas with people you could easily make friends with, give people the smiles she wanted to do, help the weak and have the fact that your life will constantly be of unknowns. Her head tilted back and forth as she continued to think of the pros and cons "Well Ms Wick, I must say you won the bet, very well Ms. Wick I guess I am now unofficially a pirate, as of now" Marlouxia said as she spun her umbrella before slamming the tip of the umbrella onto the ground "So Ms.Wick tell me this, how shall we get a ship and get off this island? I mean I had a ship but it was a single person ship...and it also sunk on the way here" Marlouxia said with a small chuckle

LY2p9SD.png

She pauses and holds up a finger, looking to Saleed who somehow seems to shrug despite lacking shoulders then back to Marlouxia “Well...the one we are in at the moment isnt exacly sea worthy ...but those White Coats are kinda ugly with all the imprisonment so i think it's fair to just borrow one of theirs? Maybe customize it a bit once we get up and running?”

After responding to Marlouxia and hearing Ragner give there response Wick turns to the feline bartender with another grin, her eyes lighting up at the Chef part ready to jump even before the rest of the comments “Sold! the food so far as been fantastic, having that everyday really would make the journey that much better, Welcome to the Family” leaping forward to try and grab the cat girls hands before releasing and bringing her arms to her side before throwing them into the air in celebration “This is going to be a better crew than i could even imagine, Got a great feeling about it i cant even wait!....Hmm, I mean still need the boat and a few other roles i guess but that can come later, Things always work out in the end” stopping to nod a few times before looking back across those gathered with the widest grin yet, Saleed at this point had decided to once again slither up around to take a look before nodding himself with his own goofy grin.

Starting to count off on her fingers she runs over the people so far “Fire Chef, Metal Maid, Aerial Acrobat , Sword Swinger, Super Seamstress, Master Doctor...Hmm” she crosses her head once more as she tries to recall the rest “Lucks has been great so far so sure everyone cant wait to say yes, So letting it ride….A Navigator...Carpenter...Oh Quartermaster right, keep track of stuff...Maybe a Writer? Gotta keep track of the adventure for others?” taking a look at her book for a moment in memory before carrying on “Photographer ...darn i should have kept the one from the last island” clicking her fingers “Maybe an Artist though? Lookout we can take turns, erm…..Then I guess it's more hands and company?....oh wait for someone who can work cannons...that too” Starting to count off on her fingers having seemingly been talking to herself she turns to the rest of the group “Did I forget anything?” turning back to the others once more, having gotten caught up in the moment like a child on Christmas at the current success.

Last edited:
Thrash N. Crash
_____

There was a distinctive beat.

“I’m sorries, shouldn’t haf asked. Weren’t considerate of me to ask a lady t’rough-house.” Thrash remarked as the mob continued to chase them. Allowing his shades to fall down the bridge of his nose, he smirked as he proceeded to step on the engine, zipping further past from the angry mob. The hot-rod let out a fierce purr of the engine as the speed increased and Thrash continued down the various roads of Anvil Island. This of course was not enough to stop the pursuers who were desperate to catch Thrash. Those on their scooters had the best of luck, being able to easily increase their speed, however the same could not be said for those on the roller-skates. While there were a few who were able to keep up, sweating distinctively and gnashing their teeth due to the strains of such a feat, there were several of those who passed out and collapsed in various positions.

Let’s agitate the gravel. Thrash remarked as he tapped against the wheel with his cannon-arm. His eyes slowly surveyed the landscape as a new course of action began to take root in his mind. As he spied a series of fruit carts he knew what he needed to do.

Thrash quickly drifted and proceeded to go down the rightmost road with a past of many Smiling he turned towards his passenger seat and began to speak. “Aight Kitt-”

It was at this point Thrash noticed two things. The first was that his passenger was no longer in the vehicle. The second was even more notes of Belly flying in the breeze leaving a rather empty sack. “...Shoulda told her to buckle up.” He lifted up his hand and rapped his knuckles against his forehead, before shaking it very briefly.

As for the mob. Several of them crashed into the carts, exploding them in a wonderful scene of splinters and splattered juices. They were twitching their legs and arms, someone was trying to remove his head from a coconut and a series of vendors were shouting very profane language at them. However some caught onto this ploy and were able to follow the driver. Looking in his rear-view mirror Thrash simply smiled.

“...I oughta buy them Clydes som hooch. S’been a good hunt by ‘em.” Thrash remarked as he saw something that drew his attention away from an incoming mob. There was a lady in uniform. If there was anything that helped a lady look more lady like it was a solid uniform. How could Thrash resist the shot!?

Thrash kept his cannon hand on the wheel as he once again pulled out his dial and freshened up his hair as he stopped his vehicle in front of Pauline. Two motorcycles quickly went past his vehicle and got caught on a small ledge causing their respective owners to go flying into a wall.

“Hey. How you do- Thrash began as he realized, what with a set of the mob coming dangerously close, if he didn’t act quickly this poor woman would be over-run by his folly! He needed to act quick in order to save Paulie! With that said Thrash quickly flung out his arm to grab the woman and place her into the passenger seat and sped off. “Babe, didn’t mean to strong-arm ya’s there but I reckoned it was better for ya than gettin’ splat by a mob on wheels. Let’s cut to the chase, I need these Clydes off my tail and you.”

Thrash gave a distinctive smirk, as the light sheened off of his sunglasses. I’ll owe you one.”

Mitch Conner Mitch Conner

The man's outburst caught Beatrix off guard, although she should have seen it coming. She could barely hear him when he spoke normally so he would have to yell if he wanted to make sure she heard him. "Black Dog LeFranc? Surely you don't mean THAT LeFranc." She took a moment to gather old memories before continuing. "Well... Assuming your story is true and this happens to be the same person I think it is, it wasn't a punch he threw to take you down." Beatrix got up from her stool and gently thrusted the heel of her hand against Jasper's ribs. "It was probably one of these, or..." Taking a step to the side of Jasper, she slowly swung her palm in a slapping motion towards the same spot, again with the heel being the only part to make contact. "One of these. Regardless, if it was only one blow and only to the ribs..." Beatrix now wore an expression of pity when she looked at the pugilist. "He didn't see you as a threat. 'Lavette' was probably one of the things he said after you fell. But enough about the cruelty of life."

She had to think about the questions he had about her to make sure she didn't give away too much. "I was looking for work and a simple misunderstanding brought me here. As for piracy, I am familiar with the trade. I've spent time on plenty of pirate ships." While it wasn't a lie, her answer wasn't really what he was asking for, but it would have to do. Right now the man was a way off this island and hopefully to somewhere more civilized, unless whatever deal he offered was worth the risk. "But now I have a question for you. Does this place not consider proper introductions to be important? You have yet to tell me your name and I'd rather not keep calling you Monsieur Poofball out of necessity." Of course, she could have taken initiative and introduced herself, but it seemed wrong to do such a thing. Besides, what if the culture here really didn't place importance on the exchange of names during the first meeting?

Jet Jet

Paulie's lonely march back to the bar was slow going, the winding path the convicts had blazed unfamiliar and murderous to the likes of her one-inch stiletto heels. Stopping to lean against the hacked-apart remains of a palm, she wiped her brow with a handkerchief plucked from her generous cleavage and tried to get her bearings. The winding cliffs her boys had marched along made for excellent outlooks, if nothing else, and she could see what small remnants of civilization Anvil Island possessed a few miles past where the brush ended. Like as not, the local pharmacy would have been Ray Spray's first target. More interesting, though, was the enormous dust cloud winding it's way up the road towards her resting spot. Squinting, she tried to trace the route and find it's point of origin when she was suddenly and unceremoniously pulled into the vehicle of one Trash N. Crash.

A harrumph was all Paulie gave in response to her apparent kidnapper, arms crossed in annoyance as she lay on her back in the plush leather interior of Trash's hot rod with her legs still halfway out the window. Taking a moment to examine her nails (unchipped) and her hair (perfectly coiffed), she then pulled a pen and ticket pad from between her breasts and clicked the ballpoint, businesslike.

"Right then. Would you classify this assault on my person as a crime of: A, passion; B, revenge; or C, opportunity?"

Freshet Freshet

"Fair play, names Jasper" Kori replies with a smoke trail and a chuckle, playing it cool as he thinks back to his ass whooping, trying to remember if it'd been a punch or more of an open hand strike as the woman had suggested. The details were fuzzy,osing consciousness did funny things to the mind.

"I wish I could tell you the details, perhaps you're right. He's the best fighter I've ever seen, no doubt I was a joke to him then.. But I've trained hard to catch him..."

"Must say though, looks like toughness runs in the region. Wouldn't want to be on the wrong end of that thing" Jasper continues, gesturing at Beatrix's sword with his non-smoking hand.

"Girl like you spending time on pirate ships, and many of em... Must mean that's not for show. The seas can be troublesome for women, pirates these days have no honor. Nothing like the golden era. Now it's anything for a cheap thrill and easy money" carries the man, alluding to the often dangerous troubles faced by women of the sea, from the common sexism to darker subject matter.

EkoEkoAzarak EkoEkoAzarak

Plot Advancement Post

Far across the island a transmitter snail rings in a dark room. "Buddup Buddup Buddup.... Buddup Buddup Buddup.... Buddup Buddup Buddup" it goes with a *clank* cutting off the ring as the receiver pops from the top of the snail, held by a man shrouded in darkness.

"The marine girl is gone sir, and the prisoners have been taken care of as you ordered" comes a lowly soldier through the transmitter, one of many in Anvil Island's marine garrison.

"The girl will be a problem if she learns more, have the brothers find her. Tell them to do it quiet." the shadowed man orders, his deep voice dripping in malice.

"Yes sir! And of the escapees?" comes the marine through the line, followed by a deep contemplative silence as a trail of smoke leaves the commander's lips.

"Hmmmm"

"No doubt the navy will search for them here if their fate's unknown. Kill them, and I'll handle the report. Died at sea...." the leader answers after a pause, smiling in the shadows.

"I must ask sir" the soldier mentions, clearing his throat.

"Their strength is formidable! among them are several notable outlaws with high bounties. Their strength is too great for the garrison!" the soldier says, implying a question.

"They're at the Spruce with that insufferable fat man, no doubt drinking away, they'll be weakened." answers the leader.

"But sir--

"However you and the others will be no match without help. I'll dispatch the doctor and call the captains" the man continues with a smoke covered smirk.

Two hours later

The party at the Spruce continues on uninterrupted for a time. Drinks pour, people fight, laugh, talk and dance, and sometimes all at once. The air is electric with excitement in and out of the bar as people from the town enjoy their night off with the setting sun and all across Anvil Island the smell of cooking food and the sound of joyous voices run through the streets.

As the day turns to night, the town lights with candle balloons floating up above buildings, dotting the streets if viewed from above and filling the city with a warm orange glow. If one were to ignore the pirate ships at the dock and the passing vagrants, it would almost be charming!

However, a hush descends on the town as patrons quiet and music halts. For all eyes turn to the main street where footsteps drum, the footsteps of Anvil Island marines, led by the Doctor. A tall man of patrician stock with an upturned lip and sharp cut jaw, the punch-able type. His eyes were a mischievous shade of dark brown that reflected the light in an off way and his hair was black, slicked back and neatly combed, well maintained like the meticulously clean officer coat draped around his shoulders, flowing in the breeze.

Like a dark mass of vile intent the marines carry on through the town as pirates look on with smirks, realizing the target of the mob to be the Spruce, and with the epiphany the crowds open up again, but this time jeering on the corrupt enforcers of the mysterious Commadore T. Kozu

"Put on a show navy scum" one pirate shouts, drawing a look of ire from the doctor who stops in his tracks.

"Yo know you know, it's not smart to agitate your superiors"

"I'm part of Koala's crew! You can't touch me navy boy!" the pirate bites back.

"Hmmff" the officer chuckles, stretching his hand out as the man clutches his throat, choking despite Doc's spot some fifteen feet away.

"You know, I could kill you right now, and Koala wouldn't even notice, small fry" Doc spits, hand tightening to a fist as the man rolls around in agony, struggling to breathe before...

"Ahhhhhhhh!" the pirate exclaims, able to draw air at last with a rush of oxygen.

"S-sorry... I" mutters the man, only to see the rear of the captain's coat as the man within walks away and to the Spruce with a sick smile on his face.

*BANG*

Fires a pistol from just outside the bar followed by a "PIRATE SCUM, YOU'RE SURROUNDED" as the marines fan out around the building, forming a line of rifles pointed in towards the large ship-building. "Those of you who've come from the ship! You're only chance of survival lay with me!" he continues, barking like an arrogant king among serfs, caring little for the merryment within the bar which slowly dies to a hush as those within realize the turn in mood. For a few moments nothing stirs, and then many a newcomer to Anvil Island exits the bar, interested in the source of the commotion.

"Those of you unaware of our rules you know, I have to inform you all about our.... Precious little town"

"Anvil Island is not a free port" the captain explains, pacing as the local pirates within the Spruce begin to chuckle, seeing where the situation was headed.

"For vagrants to find harbor here they must pay"

"And for you, exiles on the run soon to be hunted by the navy. For safe harbor here the price is...." he continues with a smug pause and smirk.

"TWO MILLION BERI A HEAD" he yells, drawing laughter from local pirates and corrupt marines alike who see the obvious flaw...

As poor vagabonds fresh off a prison ship, the escapees can't hope to pay.

"Oh and, for those unaware. There is no ship on this isle that will offer passage, at penalty of death. Perhaps one of you has a Beri-Beri fruit? No? A tragedy" pouts the marine, pointing his gun at the growing crowd.

"And I've heard several bounty hunters are here to look for pray. Find a ship or join the pirates in death!" Doc commands, a vein popping from his forehead.

"WAIIIIIIIIIT" comes a yell from the bar as William Corvierre stumbles out, tripping over Rojos who sleeps on the porch by the door, and rolling to a stop he looks up at Doc, gathering himself with a grunt.

"Please! I will pay for them!" the bar owner yells, bowing down before Doc with his forehead to the ground, sending a Shockwave through the crowd.

"Why would he help us?"

"What's his game?"

"Why's he so nice?"

"Theres got to be a catch?"

Some think as the man holds his posture below Doc who tenses his jaw with rage, looking down on Will with fire in his eyes.

"YOU IDIOT" Doc screams abruptly, stomping on William with momentum, battering him time and time again to the horror of onlookers, many of whom jump forward only to stop at Williams scream of

"WAIT, DON'T ATTACK" spoken through a line of blood from the forehead as the Doc kicks again and again until tiring, bending over to catch his breath as a small child runs to William, tears streaming with "GRANDPA! GRANDPA!" on his lips, and grabbing onto Doc's leg the kid screams "STOP IT, STOP HITTING HIM!" bringing out another bulging rage vein from the officer's forehead.

"STUPID BRAT!" Doc yells out, kicking the child from his leg and back into the wall of the bar with a thud.

With that, the choice is yours, attack, negotiate, run etc. The enemy is strong, and many more stand behind him.

Last edited:
Marlouxia was having the time of her life, enjoying good food and cute company in Wick and despite ordering a drink, she quickly decided against it as she could be called upon for an encore, which through out the afternoon happened a few times, not that she minded of course "I can't believe, I was convinced to join a pirate crew, wonder what Ma and Pa would say to that" She thought to herself after her fourth performance and began moving back to the table, sitting down taking deep breaths, as she rested and the sun was setting, the party seemed to just get even more livelier, before it seemed to go dead quiet and a loud *BANG* came from just outside the bar, then alot of boring, incessant talking, about how that this place wasn't a free place and blah blah blah. It was all just so boring, as she was about to get up and ask about what about if she was a simple civilian but then the man behind the counter upped and yelled out that he would pay for all of them...then it went to hell, the new man started beating up Will and then a kid, that pushed Marlouxia's button and kept it pressed down. Marlouxia quietly stood up spinning around her umbrella until it stopped into her left hand and leaned on it. "Hello, my good sir, I am Marlouxia and now I would have asked at first, what about us civilians" She said with a bow before standing back up and slammed the tip onto the ground of the bar "HOWEVER! You my good sir have insulted what I live for, you have hurt a child! So as of this moment I am no longer a civilian, I am now pirate!" Marlouxia said as she lifted her umbrella up off the ground, revealing a small indent from her tip "So in other words, you damn bastard. I shall use this umbrella of mine TO FUCKING CHOKE YOU!" Marlouxia said her pupils going small and spittle flying for her mouth as she spun around and readied her umbrella similar to how someone would hold a sword and prepared to fight Doc for as long as she could hold "So, good sir be prepared to fight" Marlouxia yelled as she hopped across peoples heads to get towards Doc as fast as possible, spinning and flipping all the while, as she grew closer on her last jump towards him, she started to flip again and as she finished the flip, she swung her umbrella at him attempting to whack him square straight on top of his head, growling at him and her eyes full of rage.

Last edited:
Yahno had eaten a snack or two and drank a number of bottles by the time the Doc made a house call, his word bringing laughter. His actions brought pain and fear...
Yahno was only half paying attention In his tipsy state.
The words that ruffled Yahno's feathers...
What pulled his tail, stepped on his toes one might say.
Was a misheard statement from doc.
The man claimed bounty hunters need to leave or die.

Yahno heard... "hunters and pirates will die"
As Yahno stood up from his stool he patted JoJo jack on the shoulder as he made his way to stand at the front of the crowd. "Yahno be hunter, Yahno no die here though"
He stated as if that explained adequately his plan to explode the marine. As the acrobat jumped ahead and shouted the words that would start a battle, Yahno assumed she must be a confident fighter. The way she flipped towards her enemy off the backs and shoulders of others surely wouldn't be the actions of one who has never fought before, to attack from above as well.

Pushing through the vagabonds and pirates who may have recognised the threat they were in, Yahno brought both hands to his mouth letting his spit drip into his palms, rubbing his palms a bit before he rummaged under his bear skin cloak to sneakily ready handfuls of caltrops. Like all with a devil fruit Yahno couldn't help but announce his attack. He flung both handfuls of jagged metal spikes coated in his spit towards the marines to the right and left of Doc and his would be umbrella combatant, as he shouted...
"Bomb-bomb star scatter!!"
Explosions dotted throughout the marines wherever caltrops landed on or near the surprised men in white and blue. Screams of pain drowned out by the various booms causing weak sort to be blown away comically left in ash as a smoking corpse or unconscious maybe? Yahno wasn't going to check, he made sure to try and aim for men holding rifles, explosions usually break rifles, yahno has never been shot by a broken gun.

The marine grunts fell by dozens, but eight of them that seemed to have a bit more moxxie in their guts... Got back up to dust themselves off and rally those out of range of sudden explosions, presumably scared by the obvious devil fruit user, some even recognised that scary tribal sort wearing a bear to be the Tribal bomber. A simple but dangerous bounty hunter.
"Death to pirates! Doc's orders!!" One cries as he draws his sword. It was either death by pirates or Doc it seemed to many scared marines. Who readied their swords and began to charge. Yahno pulled his boomerang off his back with one hand, holding the grip so he could swing it like a giant kukuri blade. Yahno rushed toward any who dare to approach him, his blade swung as fast as his explosive fist, his voice drowned out by the explosion so him saying
"Bomb bomb punch!"
Was somewhat redundant after the first unlucky victim. As most could guess after the first or second time his punches are akin to bombs.
Using his boomerang to block and parry sharp objects before punching his opponents with a banging right.
------
Jet Jet let me know if this is the right idea, taking out numbers of grunts but some are named characters who can take a bit of a beating because they work directly under the current big bad aha

Last edited:
Tags:
Jet Jet Xcelgamer Xcelgamer (Open)

Wick5.png

Wick herself was draped over a coiled up Saleed as the two of them was enjoying a well-deserved rest on the upper floors, after the earlier recruitment and shopping trip though that was about to come to an abrupt end. The arrival of the inconsiderate Marine deciding to randomly shoot their pistol to get their attention, cracking an eye open she tilts her head to the side window groggily "Wha? don't tell me that white-coated kid back again?". Rubbing her face as her vision begins to clear allowing her to start to make out the scene below without much context, well not until a guy started choking from a distance and old woman was being blooded snapping her back to lucidity and grabbing the arrows she had made earlier, Saleed following along on que feeling the situation change to take a position up on the roof of the structure repairing a shot.

She still didn't fully understand who these white coats were, but from experiences so far? they were some immoral slavers who bossed people around so might as well put the ugly troop in their place, and it seemed Marlouxia had a similar idea, screaming with an obscenity, the exact definition was lost but thought she got the intent "Hmm no idea what that word means but shes definately upset, Ill ask them later...probebly some island slang". Using the cover of the dark and element of surprise she currently had from her hidden position it was time to finally make a statement to these people that would hopefully stick, seeming to draw back several arrows and release them before moving her position yet strangely they appeared to stop after a short distance, well in the air but frozen in mid-air almost trembling through some unknown force.

As on cue with the explosions going off she used the opportunity to start her attack, "Vector Rain" all the arrows in the air shooting downwards in a drill-like motion to several of the targets still standing and those lucky enough to escape the explosions, several seeming to go wide and off into the distance and one of which shoots straight past the one who seems to be in charge but leaving a streak of red across the cheek, None of the attacks seemed to have the intent to seriously injure hitting not vital spots such as the feet, hands or knees.

"Anyone who treats children like that? or harms a innocent....bet damn well be ready to go to War!, I don't know who you are but you can all clear out....there are more arrows where they came from and next one to take a step forward gets two" Crossing her arms while somehow stood horizontally along the wall of the ship, a snake coiled around her staring too....sure the fact she was fully clad in what appeared to be snake print pajamas might have lessened but the glare she was shooting them more than made up for it as she began to walk forward down the building. Failing to heed the warning one of the unfortunate individuals shares a look to the Doc and takes that step, two arrows seeming to fly in from different directions each lodging themselves into each thing, the man then screaming as he gestures in tears to each before falling down.

The rest of the rank and fall were starting to back away, or crawl away from the mixture of explosions and arrows, some looking around in panic "There coming from all over! It's not her firing them they have snipers all over the place!" some of the reasoning as they try and scan the dark rooftops for additional shooters to no avail. With a final leap Wick is on the ground floor now scanning between the more durable of those gathered, extending her arm out as the snake seems to go completely rigid like a pole...yet a flash of light within the ends of it shows a large blade somehow being held within both its mouth and opposite tail. Turning towards Marlouxia for a second she nods"Guess first act as a crew is to hammer in why you don't bully nice people right?" turning back to the marines "Now...do the smart thing whats left of you" swinging them around to point towards the others "Let someone else go first"

Morgana Winterswind
pasted image 0 (2).png
Mood: Excited - Angry
Interactions: [Open]
Mentions: PlusUltra PlusUltra NeonFlow NeonFlow Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Jet Jet
Other than the various sense and conversations that happened a few hours ago today was mostly like any other day for Morgana. She spent an hour catering to the 'vip' big spenders before being dragged into the kitchen by Mr.sous for the next. While her food like always was immaculate her mind constantly wandered to the conversation with Wick she was excited to see if the conversation actually ended up leading anywhere and if the idea's of her possible new captain actually sprung any realties, this could be the start of her real dream. As the hour flew by she sent of many dishes were sent out of the kitchen in rapid succession to a very high caliber.

It was exactly two hours on the dot when the next interesting thing happened. A loud bang seemingly coming from outside the bar, it was a noise that Morgana was well acquainted with having worked at the Elcano Spruce for many months and dealing with many drunken pirates. The loud voice who seemed to be the cause of the gunshot boom and the words shocked Morgana at first before a slight smile covered her face it was time to prove her worth to Wick and any other pirate that maybe trying to put a crew together. Opening the back door that leads from the kitchen to the main area Morgana took her position behind the bar acting as a simple bartender.

As the scene played out in front of Morgana she got more and more angry, yes working here wasn't her dream but old man William was nice to her, he treated her well paid her fairly and was overall a stand-up guy so to see him getting beaten up in front of her royally pissed her off. With gritted teeth, she held her self back looking away from the scene and slowly began to pile various high percentage alcohol on top of the bar stuffing various piece of dry cloth in the top of each of the bottles being sure to soak the cloth in the highest percentage bottle she could find. It wasn't until Williams grandchild got involved that enough was enough from certain people in the bar especially Marlouxia one of the other people who was given the offer of joining Wick's crew.

Morgana watched the next few seconds unfold, Wick's expect archery, Marlouxia masterful acrobatics, and Squid-mans explosive demolitions display she finally decided to get involved herself. Scrapping her right-hand thumb against her left forearm her thumb ignited, she began picking up the various bottles she had been preparing and one at a time she ignited the cloth. "Match-Match Molotov." She announced her attack in usual devil fruit users fashion and began lobbing them towards the main entrance of the Elcano Spruce, she made sure to aim them so that radius of the Molotov would miss as many non-marines as possible. Her plan was two things, stop reinforcements entering as well as taking out as many marines as she possibly could. As the molotov's ignited a small smile crept over her face. "I guess this party got lit quick." Morgana said with a small chuckle leaving her lips after it.​

1570580922135.pngRagnar had payed for a room but he couldn't sleep remembering how the marines had acted in his home village. Something just didn't sit right with him since that incident. He had worked with the marines collecting bounties on occasion but now he felt like he might have been in the wrong. Were the pirates really bad? I mean sure there were some bad ones but for the most part everyone in the bar was normal and nice.
While he was contemplating things a gunshot rang out causing him to sit up and look out the window as he heard the shouting coming from the marines. He saw the whole scene as the man and child were beaten. Ragnar was furious, this was just like what happened in his village. He jumped out the window and landed in front of the child, having drawn his sword in the process.
"You shall not harm them."
There was no mercy to be found for people like this. The sword was a tool for killing, and his blade would taste this mans blood tonight.

Doc vs Marlouxia, Wick and Ragnar
PlusUltra PlusUltra EldridSmith EldridSmith Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Bringing his arms up in crossed form, Doc blocks the umbrella attack with a grunt, expecting it to be a light hit given the build of his attacker. Surprise however, would play across Doc's face as the strike landed with more force than expected, sending a jolt of pain through his arms. That said the attack had been stopped short of his face and wouldn't leave serious injury, so mission accomplished so far.

Adding to the opening onslaught though, was Wick's arrow which grazed his face, a close miss he'd forced through subtle head movement at the last second. A close call but another small injury worth little as another enemy approached. This one a wanted swordsman with bold words on his lip, telling he, the Doc, the enforcer of Anvil Island, what he would and would not do.

It amused the Captain, and a sick smile soon gave way to laughter as the officer skid back from Marlouxia, leaving a trail of dust as he raised his right hand.

"Recoil" growls the marine with a snap of his fingers, sending solid mass of wind rushing into the mouths of Marlouxia, Ragnar and Wick, literally punching the three in their throats with varying force. For Ragnar it was a mild hit that would sting but it wasn't a big shot. For Wick and Marlouxia it would be much harder, a very solid shot that would toss the average person back several paces.

"I'll do as I please criminal scum. If that means burning down this pestilent ship and the kid with it.... Then so it will be!" Doc yells with a deep breath, waiting a second before screaming out - - -

"BLADE"

"BLADE"

"BLADE"

Loud through the area, spawning three wind scythes above the fighters. Descending with high speed the blades would cut deep into whatever they hit, but if the attack landed or not would be up to the speed, reaction time and aptitude of the trio.

Meanwhile

NeonFlow NeonFlow
Among the lowly marine horde, several men of higher renown stand ready, determined to fight the strong enemies among the rabble.

The first to mention stands eleven feet tall with rippling muscle akin to corded steel. Shirtless he looks the part of a behemoth, and all identifying his marine allegiance is the standard issue pants worn tight around his small lower half. Sporting a wide grin his face is framed by long green hair and matching goatee, waving in the breeze as explosions erupt around him. More ridiculous than the man's size is his weapon, the log of a large tree ripped from the ground, it's branches and roots cut to streamline the massive object which rests on his shoulder. Yet what was most ridiculous was his laugh, booming out like an amused child with a - -

"TREEEEEEEE-HA-HA"

"TREEEEEEEE-HA-HA" he laughs again as Yahno's caltrops come near, and bringing the tree to front he spins it like a prop-plane propeller, generating a large twister that deflects the incoming explosives. More to it, it even sucks in and spits aside marines and random escapees, clearing a path to Yahno who battles away. Then, jumping forward with surprising speed, Trejo Burgess jumps towards the punching bounty hunter with the tree held high and another over the top "TREEEEEEEE-HA-HA" on his lips.

Bringing the log down towards the hunter, the massive man yells out "BREAK LITTLE MAN" and break Yahno would if the attack was taken at full force. Perhaps the hunter would be able to block or dodge, only time will tell!

(This is the marine cousin of Jesus Burgess)

Meanwhile

NoxianNova NoxianNova
Among the marines being firebombed by Morgana, one stands calm among the chaos. As others ran around on fire, clutching burning pants or hair, this one stood still as could be and calm as a cucumber.... Despite also being on fire!

At 5'10" and built slim this man was not a physical specimen like Trejos Burgess but the danger he radiated was no less potent. Potent like the smell of burning hair as his head lit aflame.

"LIEUTENANT!!! YOU'RE ON FIRE!!!" a marine yells, running around the shadowy figure, their shirt blazing into ashen crisp.

"Silence. A ninja feels no fear, a ninja feels no pain" whispers the masked man, the lower half of his face covered by a black shroud of flowing cloth that too caught fire at his last word.

"LIEUTENANT!!! YOUR FACE IS ON FIRE!!!" the marine continues, his pants turning to ash as well.

"Silence. Flame to ninja is a blade to diamond rock." the ninja contemplates, brushing his black hair to the side, lighting his hand on fire in the process.

"LIEUTENANT!!! YOUR HAND IS ON FIRE!!!" the marine yells again, his hat and boots a firey mirage.

"Huh?" the officer asks, looking at his hand with widening eyes.

"I'M ON FIRE WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BAKAYARO (Stupid)"

"I DID"

"DID YOU!?!"

"YES!" the ninja and marine bicker as they run about in a tight circle, and emerging from the fire the ninja pats out live flames, crouching down with a content sigh, his black ninja garb and overlaying marine coat charred but in tact.

"A Shinobi must remain calm, no matter the occasion.... However.... You, ummm, firebomb kunoichi..... this is unforgivable!" mutters the ninja, pulling a burned patch of jet black hair from his manicured head, holding it out with disgust, pausing awkwardly before yelling out - -

"SHINEEEEEEEEEEEE" (DIE) followed by four kunai thrown at Morgana. Running forward after the knives, Lt. Tensei Abe was far from finished with four ninja stars following the Kunai knives. Not satisfied the ninja jumps high, performing an acrobatic flip and building power in his leg he readies a kick. If the girl dodged up into the air it would be into his heel. If she chose to go back or stay put it would be the throwing blades that would get her. A perfect opening for the subtle master of ninjustu.

Last edited:
Tags:
Jet Jet Xcelgamer Xcelgamer (Open)

wick2 (2).png

A Large individual almost eight feet in height had managed to deflect the arrows directed his way as well as stand unmoving from the explosions, clad in pure white along with a cape that seemed practically painted along with replacing the normal golden epaulets with great golden spikes running along and over the shoulder blades Matching the slicked back blonde hair atop his head, his shadow casting an imposing form over wick having seemed to have picked a fight with the largest of those gathered. The timid forms of several marines appear to lean out from the side of the man apparently having chosen to find the closest cover, though the slow tilting of the giant mans head quickly made them realize their mistake "D...Discipl...plinary Llietuant G...Gama....we...we can explain....we...." the sentence was cut off by the swipe of his hand flinging all of them away and through one of the walls in a vicious backhand.

"UNACCEPTABLE! YOU STAND AS THE MIGHT OF THE MARINES! COWARDICE WILL BE PUNISHED...THOSE UNIFORMS ARE WASTED ON YOUR KIND!" his voice bellowing across the area, apparently having only one setting and volume and that was threatening to break any glass in the area, turning his attention back onto Wick with an intense glare.

[Diciplinary Lieutenant Irate Gama, "Bigger than You"]

"AS FOR YOU! YOU DARE BARE YOUR FANGS AGAINST THE JUSTICE OF THE MARINES! YOU WILL BE PUNISHED IMMEDIATELY! TRY AS YOU MIGHT ATTACKS THROWN MY A MERE CONVICT WILL NOT PUT A DENT IN......"
A giant impact knocking his face to the side and back a step came flying in as the area around shakes slightly, the tail end of the snake staff form seeming to hit with the force of a cannon, the bored face of Wick rubbing an ear with her free hand, a vein bulging upon the man's head "INNSOLENCEE! IN HEAVENS STEAD, I WILL SMITE......*Smack* DID YOU JUST? *Smack* I WILL NOT BE SWAYED BY *Smack* WILL YOU STOP HITTING ME WHEN IM CHASTISING YOU! " though it was becoming apparent however that despite the force of the hits, the man was doing his best to stay in control something else mixed in with the look of pain, Wick stopping confused blinking "Wait.....are you enjoying this?" putting the staff to her side as behind her the flames and sword strikes were flinging marines left and right. "I SHALL ALWAYS TAKE PLEASURE IN MY SERVICE! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOUR DEALING WITH! I "AM" THE DISCIPLINARY DEPARTMENT, I LEAD BY EXAMPLE....THAT'S WHY I BIND AND WHIP MYSELF SO MERCILESSLY TO INSPIRE OTHERS...YOUR BLOWS ARE NOTHING TO ME!........" Pulling out a long chain that appears to have been from a ship's anchor, the entire length however engraved with long passages from the Marine Handbook, starting to swing it in return resulting in a constant flurry of attacks as the two spark as they connect the strange snake somehow showing little discomfort at the attacks though several marines were jumping out of the way as they seemed to move around the area, the blows that were being evaded shattering the wood of the boardwalk, though every strike that made its way through instead had a look of satisfaction instead of the Intended injury that just had the girl confused as well as slightly uncomfortable with the entire exchange. "SUCH INDECENCY! TO ATTACK AGAINST YOUR JUSTICE! JUST LOOK AT YOU!.....ATTEMPTING TO TEMPT THE WEAKER WILLED! BUT MY WILL IS IRON!....." scrolling back Wick seems to have taken exception finally to the remakrs "WHATS WRONG WITH HOW IM DRESSED?! I MADE THIS MYSELF AND WORKED REALLY HARD ON IT!...IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOUR PEOPLE STARTED BEATING PEOPLE IN THE STREETS!"

The Clash, however, was interrupted by the sudden strike to the girl's throat by the Doc knocking her back to clutch her throat just in time for the chain swing strike her straight down the front tearing the outfit in a vicious blow, blasting her backward into one of the buildings coughing out to attempt to regain her breath. The look of annoyance until the smoke cleared, at which his eyes widen and quickly raises his hand turning away from the sight now in front of him, fortunately, wisps of dust providing minimal modesty "AH WOMAN! COVER YOUR SELF UP YOUR.....HERE!" throwing out a large white that had been tied around his waist. After a moment of composure, Wick looks down curiously confused to as the problem, oh her shirt was open, is that really that much of an issue? wow these islanders really were weird, she takes the flag and ties it around her chest into a makeshift bandeu and gives a slight smile forgetting for a moment the circumstances "Aw thanks, thats really sweet" shaking his head he cracks a eye open to tentatively check it was clear "I WILL NOT BE TEMPTED BY YOUR CHARMS! I....." the man being cut off by Wick shooting towards him and for some reason past him, a large blade of wind seems to be shooting towards them tearing up the wood in its wake attempting to strike her while she was down, but also about to slice straight into the larger mans back, taking the Saleed an arrow appears at her feet and she Vanishes appearing behind the man, several arrows seem to appear along his length before being spun like a high-speed fan blasting the blade apart before it could strike "Hey! We were fighting here! No cutseeys!" Wick glaring down the line at the Doc and pointing in the accusation, leaving only a confused Lieutenant "WHY DID YOU!...ARGH THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE" Gama leaning over and smashing the ground with his fist at realising the situation "THIS DISHONOR! THIS DISGRACE!...UNACCEPTABLE! TO BE ATTACKED THEN PROTECTED?! THIS CAN NOT STAND!" Wick looking down to the man now on his knees "Hey Hey....Its, wait are you crying?" looking between him and the Doctor "Ok...erm....Im going to take care of this guy since hes attacking Innocent people, We can finish this duel later ok? Warriors promise!" the large man now seeming now far less intimidating and nodding for a moment and wiping his face trying to compose himself, getting a nod from Wick.

The Amazon charges down the path at the strange Doc, sure her ribs were sore from the chain and the ache from the throat sucker punch but this guy just seemed to be wanting a beating, Saleed curling around arm preparing for and attack "Ok hows this for a Sucker Punch?" several arrows appearing across the ground as she vanishes once more, gaining speed and momentum with each hop towards the man shooting straight under his guard and behind him "VECTOR SNAPDRAGON" Saleeds arrows changing and shooting forward in a coiled mass with enough force to send the man flying like a rocket in the direction of Marlouxia, hoping to leave him wide open for a strike from her crewmate.

As Marlouxia landed her strike and her umbrella bent slightly from the force of the impact, she used the force from the Doc pushing back on her to somehow jump and flipped away from him and she re-balanced herself as both Wick and Ragnar attacked him, then her throat felt like it was punched, her eyes went wide in pain and shock before she quickly breathed in and out "Great, why am I not shocked he has a devil fruit" She said to herself, she rolled her eyes at the docs statement and as three scythes appeared above the three of them. Thinking quickly and panicking slightly, Marlouxia spun her umbrella around, so that she was holding the tip and pulled a chair above her head and then quickly opened her umbrella, underneath the chair. As the scythe dropped towards, the chair splintered from the scythe which slowed it down and her umbrella stopped the rest of it, she then spun around closing her umbrella at the same time. "Honestly, you ignoramus Marine, that is no way to treat any lady! Here have a drink it might cool your nerves" Marlouxia said as she grabbed a mug with her umbrella and chucked it at Doc. before rushing back in. "Have at ye, you foul man" Marlouxia yelled at Doc as she attacked, her movement to the untrained eye looked random movements, her umbrella when it wasn't attempting to hit the Doc, it was moving around her body she was using her hands to push her umbrella around her Marlouxia herself, while mainly focused on Doc himself she was keeping an eye on the marines around her, as they went to attack she had already flipped away from them, leaving them confused "Hey, you want to know the funny thing, if you hadn't hurt either the bartender or the kid, none of this woulda happened to you, you could have just taken the money and left without being attacked" Marlouxia said as she hopped out of the way of one Docs attacks onto Gama's chest before springboarding off him and prepared to whack Doc upside the head with her umbrella again.

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back