• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece! The Untold Tales.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Burokkori Jasper

Picture_20190921_025336433.jpg
With Rojos on the wind, Jasper'd sat alone for a time watching the flock. They were hyperactive, completely uncool. However they weren't self conscious about it in an odd twist, so also cool in a way.

"Hmmm, a dilemma" thinks Burokkori with a smoke stream leaving his lips thoughtfully, pondering deep meanings. For the cool was effortless, it meant not caring what others thought, but it also meant being chill. If someone was acting un-chill while not caring, did that make them neutral cool? Room temperature? Or was that some kind of catch-22 that hadn't been accounted for, who could tell?

Didn't matter, Jasper didnt care, he just wanted to lay back and relax, pulling softly on his smoke with the bar scene as ambient noise. He'd stay focused on the crowd though, he had to for Jack's sake, as older brothers do.

Going on for a time the flow of the party was enough to make even Burokkori smile, but good things crash down with a gunman firing. No surprise in the rowdy town, "how predictable" thought the boxer as others swept, disarming the "Gun welding femme Fatale marine officer?" .

What an odd, surprising scene, she looked to be a marine that'd snuck into the restaurant, and now she was surrounded by pirates. Some looked for a fight, others for less honorable things, fewer still for peace and quiet. It was about time things got interesting, but the last thing the escapees needed was more heat. Someone would have to play the break-up angle and who better than he, the master of calm and collected.

He'd do it in style, he'd do it cool, walking across the room like a sauntering king in court. He could feel the eyes on him (there are none) he could read the room, he would definitely leave an impression. Maybe then Jack would be able to find a crew! It'd been tough to find pirates that would take the upstarts serious, but maybe this was an opportunity in disguise. It would work out so well, so seamless! It had to, it was fate!

All of a sudden things were flying everywhere! Chairs, bottles, people, ROJOS JACK who flew through the air, mounting the shoulders of a nine foot tall man, laughing as the giant jutts like a horse bucking a rider.

"JASPERRRRR!"

"WHAT!"

"BEHIND YOUUUUU" Rojos yells from up high, cheering with his mug as a man swings at Jasper, catching air as the boxer ducks down, driving an elbow back that crumples the attacker with ease.

"NICE SHOT!" Yells Jack from above Borukkori as he flies across the room again, this time tossed by the tall man into a mob of fighting men like a bowling ball through pins, somehow managing to keep his drink from spilling through the stylish fall.

"YOU IDIOT!" Jasper yells to Jack as another random meets his fist, followed by two more grabbed at the neck and banged together at the head by the expert barfighter, mimicked by Rojos who handles the group he'd been tossed to with a move known as the "Ultimate constrictor". Aka the compression of clothing to a ridiculous degree, turning XLs to a XSs with hilarious and rather unexpected effectiveness.

So it continued for a while with the two friends wearing down the rabble in their own unique ways until, exasperated and annoyed, Jasper emerges from the moshpit and into the eye of the hurricane. The origin of the fight where stood the marine girl, tall bounty hunter, green haired woman and small acrobat who'd formed up about the bar. It was a small pocket of peace, made safe of charging, fight-lusting idiots by the tall swordsman who'd tossed some of the swarm asunder.

"Bartender!" Jasper demands, half yelling as he leans to the bar beside the group who were in the midst of talking already.

"Yes?" the employee responds, completely calm in the (familiar) scene, polishing a glass as if nothing were amiss.

"Something strong" answers the dark-skinned pirate, receiving a bottom shelf whiskey within seconds of the order, and turning to the group he let's off a sigh.

"I expected better" he begins as Rojos tosses several men out the front door with a beastial roar.

"Out of the men" he continues as Jack declares his pirate kingship, hitting one man into another with a chair.

"The last thing we need" he adds as Rojos dropkicks an attacker, finishing off his beer with an "ORAAAA"

"Is more attention" Jasper concludes as his partner in crime careens through and over the crowd to his side, placing an order for another beer with a rosy cheeked, 15 IQ grin.

"This fighting has me thirsty!" the redhead declares as several bottles fly past the group, smashing against the back wall behind the zenlike bartender with a crash.

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer PlusUltra PlusUltra Mitch Conner Mitch Conner EldridSmith EldridSmith

Last edited:
"Oh no my well endowed friend, what I do aren't plays, too many words for me to remember, no I do tricks and the like for money" Marlouxia said with a smile as she opened up her umbrella blocking debris from hitting her before she stood up "Excuse me for a moment, I'm absolutely famished and that little parfait did little to curb my hunger" Marlouxia said before walking into the fighting.

As she walked through the chaos, she made small movements dodging out of the way of punches and kicks "Honestly, all these pirates and they can't hit the broadside of the barn" She said to herself as she reached the bar again "Excuse me good sir two parfaits please, thank you" Marlouxia said calmly. As she collected the two parfaits she put her umbrella in her mouth and jumped onto people's heads bouncing head to head to, now passing over the fighting, chucking the parfaits towards the calm and now doing flips and other tricks off of people's heads and proceeding to land back in her seat, opening her umbrella and the two parfaits landing on it. "And I'm back" Marlouxia said as she grabbed the parfaits off and passed one to Wick before starting to eat her own "As I said previously I am The Spectacular, Magnificent Marlouxia, nice to meet you" Marlouxia said with a content smile.

SmokingBear.jpg

Smoke trailed from the man's lips as he confirmed what was probably to good to be true. "and you say you've seen at least two of these faces from the bounties?"
Yahno squinted at the local who nodded again as he shuffled wanted posters before handing the pile of papers back. "Those 12,000 beli bounties are about, not sure why but I'm sure I've seen them"

Yah smiled as he took the posters back, folding them all and stashing them in a pouch for safe keeping. "that noise normal about here?" Yahno asked as he turned his head towards what seemed like the sound of a brawl. Shouts, gunshots and glass smashing.
"Eh, sometimes... as much as any place I guess... though suppose the noise comes from characters your searching for, we get a bit traffic."

The tribal nodded as he ashed his pipe putting that away as well. "Doubt this island has any beast worth hunting... suppose I try and aquire payments"
With a confident walk the tribal moved towards the noise. He was a funny sight for sure, a metal boomerang on his back almost the size of him. Spears slung over his shoulder, a thick fur draped over him hiding any other surprises.
Yahno made sure the claws attached to his fur was draped out of the way for a quick kick as he approached the bar.

probably should stay outside... making a boom indoors makes mess. Packing
his pipe and waiting outside for a bounty to walk out or for the fight to die down.

Last edited:
Anemone "Snake Switch" Wick
Tags:
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Mitch Conner Mitch Conner BlightGiver BlightGiver EldridSmith EldridSmith (Open)

LY2p9SD.png

Sitting down at the table she was about to take another bite of one of the meals before the comment and question comes in "Oh right, Anemone Wick, erm...." pursing her mouth a bit with tongue poking through as she muses over his comment, the mention of the crew and her island being something that did have some baggage attached, after all, so instead after a moment she just grins widely once more "Well really still working on the whole crew thing, exploring has to start somewhere and the Blue was the closest I guess...." another chuckle looking around for a moment and the brawl "Its definitely been interesting, This welcoming partys seem to get really hectic and lively...would expect the sparring and fights to happen somewhere more open but I guess all the furniture does keep it more interesting" turning back to Marlouxia completely unbothered by the chaos raging around her "Though thing for both Rag and Marls is for easier on the tongue...Nice to meet you all as well" taking the offered food and inhaling it in a bite.

Saleed in the meantime had been working his way through the crowd on the floor, picking up the odd item of interest to bring back to his impromptu nest at the foot of the table, curious of the new scents himself and plentiful curiosity on the downed pirates.

Paulie sighed and sat down atop the table, absentmindedly spinning a pair of handcuffs around her index finger as she watched the chaos unfold. They were such /animals/, these pirates, so quick to start a fight, so obsessed with their own small-minded superiority. What did it matter, really, that you were first in line to get arrested? She had enough handcuffs for everyone, after all.

Whatever the reason was, it had become clear that vinegar was only going to stir this hornet's nest further. It appeared, loathe as she was to do it, that she'd have to approach this with the warmth of the sun. Or... it was time to try pulling instead of pushing? Honey? Eh, metaphors were basically interchangeable. She folded her legs and leaned forward onto the hilt of her saber, her modest neckline showing just a little bit of chest below the collarbone.

"Boys, boys... Please, stop fighting! There's enough of Paulie for eve~ry~one~...", she said, sliding a hand down the blunt edge of her saber for emphasis.

The fight stopped dead, and every fighter, man and woman both, stared slackjawed at this veritable Venus gracing their presence. They shuffled, zombielike, into an orderly line, with the sole straggler among the participants being a hairless, grass-skirted man covered head to toe in tribal tattoos, standing at what must have been at least eight feet tall. He fiddled with the bone stuck through his nose and snorted, clearly having his mind set on other, far more intensive acts that he thought Paulie could assist in.

"...And if you behave, we'll have a tea party later!"

Elated, the savage stepped into line.

Paulie sheathed her blade and swung her hips left-to-right, right-to-left as she stepped lithely towards the foremost gentleman. He was a redheaded triangular bloke with a patch over each eye, easily as wide in the shoulders as he was tall, and wore a cutlass larger than he was slung diagonally across his back.

"My, my, aren't we a big boy~?", Paulie asked as she slapped a pair of shackles over his wrists. She tickled the underside of his chin with two fingers and drew close to his ear, "Maybe if you behave, you can show me that big toy of yours, mm~?"

The triangular man let out a whimper before collapsing where he stood.

"NE~XT!"

-----PROCESSING CRIMINALS, PLEASE WAIT WARMLY-----

"...Greenbeard, Beigebeard, Salmonbeard, Butcher Bailey, "Sundering" Sam Smith The Second, Josette "She-Beast" Yardley, Cai Shih, and The Captain Formerly Known As Cook. Yep, looks like we have everyone that matters present and accounted for, save Ray Spray.", Paulie said as she checked over her list once more, a gaggle of bound, dazed-looking pirates giggling like schoolgirls behind her.

"B-but what about me?", the old man running the bar asked sheepishly.

"What ABOUT you, old-timer?", one of the convicts asked.

"W-well, I'm a criminal... of sorts. Can I come too?"

"Sorry pal," A manacled convict who had somehow obtained a suit and sunglasses shot back, tapping a clipboard, "You're not on the list. No list, no entry. Capisce?"

"But I-"

"No exceptions, sir. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave the establishment."

"Fiiiiine...", the owner mumbled, shuffling out the back door into the kitchen.

"Anyyyyyway~", Paulie began as she turned on her heels to face Anemone, Ragnar, Jack, the weird pervert that mistook her for a street performer, et al, "...Any of you fine, upstanding citizens know where I could requisition a ship?"

Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler BlightGiver BlightGiver EkoEkoAzarak EkoEkoAzarak EldridSmith EldridSmith @SkywardSword @Aroxus Xcelgamer Xcelgamer PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:
When the parfaits arrived, the other girl simply took one and walked away while mumbling to herself. It would seem manners were on the way out in these seas, or more realistically, one shouldn't expect politeness in such a horrid place. But Beatrix made the attempt so her conscious was clear, besides she had more pressing matters, namely the parfait. Unfortunately, it appeared that the chef in the back misunderstood her order, even though it was quite simple.

"Excusez-moi monsieur? The parfait... It is not a parfait." She gestured to the layers visible in the glass. "It has not been mixed. And what is this? And this?" She then gestured specifically to the granola sitting in the glass and then the whipped cream on top. Then, in the most solemn tone she could muster, she spoke the words no one in the restaurant business ever wanted to hear. "Please forgive me, but I can not eat this." A tear formed in the old man's eye as he took the dessert away, likely wishing that he could escape from this embarrassment.

Much like the bartender, Beatrix wished she could escape from the secondhand embarrassment of the comically absurd mistake, but- A thrown bottle suddenly shattered next to her cutting her thoughts off. With a sigh she made a dismissive hand gesture in the direction the bottle came from and called out to the culprit without turning to face them. "Va te faire foutre." While her tone was much like the type one would take with their lover, any observer would reasonably, and rightfully, assume her words were anything but nice. The chaos around her continued to escalate, but Beatrix continued to pay it no real mind. After all, she was a professional and no one with a shred of self respect should ever work for free, especially over something so common as pirates getting into a bar fight. Someone likely just cheated at cards, or lost too many hands and decided to accuse someone of cheating in an attempt to save face and reclaim their losses. She sighed once more as she tried to think of ways to get out of her increasingly silly circumstances, although nothing came to mind.

Tags:
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Mitch Conner Mitch Conner BlightGiver BlightGiver EldridSmith EldridSmith (Open)

LY2p9SD.png

Watching on with amusement and confusion the girl does wonder where they are getting all those bracelets for everyone, though it seemed the combination of both her and Wick at the same table did help at least consolidate attention enough to stop the fighting moving onto one of those curved yellow fruits and seeming to inhale the entire thing in one go after peeled, of course, unaware of the reaction this would cause in the gathered individuals. Looking for a moment back to Rags and Marl she gives a faint tilt of her head "I thought this was already a party? though seems hard to have a tea party with nothing but alchohol....unless" sniffing a few bottles curiously "is one of these made with fermented tea leaves?".

So the scene continued on with the childish-looking marine handing out more and more bracelets, though suddenly Wick stopped seeming to realize something and then clapping her hands "Oh I get it, this is like one of those festivals where they hand out beads and bracelets I heard about? I mean it sounded more colorful when I read about them....like rainbow shades, not metal steel but guess that's just this places style" nodding a little more with satisfaction and the completely incorrect conclusion to the current events. Saleed eventually slithered his way back to the group with a burlap sack in its mouth, the contents visible from above with everything from keys and jewelry to the stranger such as glass eyes and more....seemingly content in the haul of his exploration though he coils back up behind Wick to rest his head over her shoulder, offered some more of the food by the girl before glancing around the new faces too, leaning in extremely close to each with his flickering tongue taking in each.

The mention of a boat did, however, get the attention of Wick having her lean over back to Paulie "Oh yeah that reminds me, I need to get one of those too...If theres any cute ones? maybe with a snake motif that would be great....as much as I need to get on finding a crew, finding a good ships important too.....oh right, and after this, I need to go get some good fabrics for outfits and the flag of course." counting off each to herself "I really should make a list of this....but I need to make sure the crews not too many and going to be ok for the adventure, something to put old Bobo to shame...like Marl and Rags seem perfect at least if they were up for it, all those with the bracelets maybe not so much....eh at least they have a neat place here until they get to sail off on their own adventures again if they want" still completely oblivious to the fact they are being taken prisoner to an actual prison.

1569228225360.png

Dan didn't agree with these rambunctious ruffians, so he took it upon himself to excuse himself from the premises. Annoyingly having to fight his way out of the bar, fending off drunkards and hyperactive maniacs. With the damaged bar ceiling in mind, he slunk down to the beach where villagers had apparently cleared away half the debris he organized. Smiling that other people wished to remove messes from the world to see the beauty underneath, he snagged a wooden board to patch up the gunshot hole. "Pirates, marines; similar in many ways, both are blind." He contemplated, twirling his mop around. "Caring about the material trivialities and living in a manipulative shadow."

Coming back to the bar didn't change his impression; a literal line of men was waiting in front of the marine woman to be handcuffed. "Are they bloody daft?!" He cursed, dragging a stepstool. Using a borrowed hammer and nails, Dan secures the board over the hole. Not good as new, but it will work. With the job well done, the janitor takes note of the dazed looks on the men's faces. Scoffing at their apparent loss of will to their hormones, Dan puts the stool back and orders another drink. At least he would if the bartender didn't hightail it out of the bar upon the marine woman's demand. "Ugh, just my luck." Dan complains, turning around to see the line being bound one by one for transport.

"Hey, why'd you kick the owner out of his own place? That's just rude, I'll have you know!" Dan states, marching over to the absurd scene. With the remaining few either brawling still or waiting in line for capturing, most of the patrons were occupied with nonsense. It didn't help to see the amazonian's naivete not understand the sight in front of her. "She's taking the men for imprisonment, you know." Dan calmly explained to Anemone. "Although the prospect of a boat sounds like a nice idea, her intended destination would probably be far from it." Seeing that Paulie's prisoners still had no change in facial expression, it was evident she must've held some power over them. 'Another devil fruit user, perhaps?' He noted.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Mitch Conner Mitch Conner Jet Jet

Sylvana was now on the second floor of the inn, completely oblivious to the ruckus going on downstairs. She could already hear faint moans and whimpers coming from her patient's room. Upon opening the door, Sylvana immediately took note of the smell wafting from the room: stale sweat, vomit, fecal matter...
The doctor's eyes widened slightly as she rushed into the room and was met with a pitiful sight. Her patient was laying on his bed, curled up and clutching him abdomen, while being covered in filth. The man's breathing was labored, his skin deathly pale and shiny with sweat. Red hot anger ignited within Slyvana as she quickly went to work. Had no one actually come into this room to check on this poor man? It wasn't as if he was silent in his suffering, the bloody owner and staff were complaining about it! As Slyvana swiftly stripped down the man and carried him to the bathroom to clean/examine him she silently vowed to give the entire staff one hell of a togue lashing once everything was said and done.
Appendicitis. An easily treatable condition if caught early enough. However, this poor man's case was allowed to deteriorate to such a degree that only one thing can save him from a long, agonizing death; surgery. Unfortunately, rushing him to the hospital was out of the question, it was on the other side of the town and the appendix would likely burst before she got him there. Damnit, seems like she has no other choice.
Carefully bundling her patient in some clean linens Sylvana gently cradled him against her chest, doctor's bag now hanging off the crook of her elbow, before hurrying downstairs. She was soon greeted by the bar, mentally taking note that a fair amount of the patrons seemed to be fawning over some girl in marine garb, and cleared her throat before speaking as loudly and clearly as possible.
"May I have everyone's attention please! I have a patient here in critical condition that requires emergency surgery and while I'd love to do that in a hospital he'll likely die before I can get him there. Anyone who has any medical training or can prepare a sterile environment please step up! My patient's life depends on it!"
As Sylvana finishes she starts looking for potential surgical sight all while her patient continues to pant in her arms, utterly senseless to anything due to the searing pain in his body.

Jasper Burrokori

Picture_20190921_025336433.jpg

Knocking back the shot-glass, the boxer sighs at the stupidity of the pirates who were lining up in tow for arrest. "How dumb can they possibly be?" he'd think with a thoughtful hand clasped around his chin as the girl read a list of names, mentioning that the important ones were already accounted for.

"Oy Jack, you think that means we aren't important?" Kori asks with an aggressive trail of smoke leaving his lips, hiding a tense head vein in a thick haze floating about his afro like a cloud.

"Huuuh? She must have forgotten to mention us" answers Rojos as another drink comes his way from the bar keep.

"No, I don't think so" Jasper replies, taking another drag of his cigarette.

"I can't believe it, after all we've done, still small fries" he adds with surprise at his partners silence and waving away the smoke he looks over to where Rojos'd stood, seeing only a dust cloud as the Redhead dove back into the crowd with a riotous "CHEEEEEERS!!!!".

Jasper could only smile at Red's antics, but something lowered his lips and gained his attention. A girl yelling something in a foreign tongue, one Borukkori had heard before.

"Swordswoman" Jasper opens, approaching the beautiful woman with a small rush of warmth flushing his face.

"That tongue you spoke in, I must know, what island is it from? There is a man I seek who speaks the same words as you." Jasper explains, pulling on his cigarette once more with the tensing of his jaw.

EkoEkoAzarak EkoEkoAzarak

Last edited:
Tags:
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Mitch Conner Mitch Conner BlightGiver BlightGiver EldridSmith EldridSmith Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler (Open)

LY2p9SD.png

Turning to the newly arrived woman blinking a little coming to a bit of a realization with the new context "Wait so there not just going to get more drinks?" leaning over to scan for the previous bartender only to find the spot empty "Well im sure they will come back, but yeah that's a pretty ugly thing to do...but what do you mean men?... Imprisonment?" looking to the those in cuffs and bracelets for a moment then back to the marine, the strange iris's within the girls eyes seem to be literally ticking for a few moments before her eyes widen as soon as they hit true north "WAIT WHAT?!" slamming her hands down on the table and standing up "Oh no, nobody's getting locked up while I'm here...they've just been enjoying themselves, that's the ugliest thing you can do!" head snapping to the Marine for a moment before she heads over to the bracelets, her hand deftly moving over them each as they snap open in turn "Ok next person to try and throw someone in a cage is getting decked in the snozz!"

She had just about gotten through the last of them when the shouting comes from over to the side, she was just about to round back on Paulie and start shouting some more when the distraction pulls her attention away "....Saleed, watch her" turning to the doctor "I really don't know what most of those terms mean but erm...there's alcohol to wash over stuff and that girls got a mop, could hold stuff I guess open and closed, stitch it or set a bone....anything beyond that and might be a bit much" gesturing across to Dan at the mention of the mop.

Rojos Jack

adbb7f602b15f10d798d693188de12df.png

Slipping through the crowd Rojos Jack bounded from the bar and away, leaving Jasper with Beatrix as he searched for new friends, enemies, rivals, entertainment, food, whatever! Anything to keep busy it seemed as an odd sight came to view through a window by the front door. A man with strange origins and stranger clothing who carried a large wooden object unfamiliar to Rojos, one shaped like an angular half circle and large enough to cover the man's entire back. It was interesting, enough so for the redhead to walk out the front door and to the man's side as he puffed away on a pipe.

"I CHALLENGE YOU TO A PIRATE BATTLE" came a high pitched voice as Red emerged into the light, it's source a trio of young boys with wood swords and stick pistols. Running through the streets they played pretend pirate like Rojos had many years past with his sister. It was endearing, bringing a smile to Jack's face as they ran around the road, firing imaginary bullets at the ginger who clutched his stomach in pretend agony, playing the part with a dramatic fall to a knee, drawing laughter from the kids who carried on as Jack stood, walking to the foreign man with a curious look.

"You're thing!" Jack begins, shifting about behind the man, analyzing his boomerang with sparkling eyes.

"What is it!"

"Some kind of bow!?"

"Or coat hanger!?"

"Hmm, don't tell me" Jack asks, clutching his chin.

"Hmmmm" he continues.

"Hmmmmmm" he thinks, sparks flying.

"Hmmmmmmmm" groans the pirate, struggling to understand as he kneels down, inspecting the boomerang with a raised eyebrow before standing with a *slap* as his left fist hits his open right palm.

"Scrap metal" Rojos concludes in a satisfied deadpan, not knowing what else to call the item.

NeonFlow NeonFlow

Last edited:
Yahno's careful eyes squint through the smoke he created as life happened about the street. Children play, men and women move about their lives looking to have enough food for their families. A somewhat familiar face left the bar however. Red hair, scar on the face going down the cheek. Young sort with a colourful shirt and a plain hat.

that be a Rojos. 8,000,000...
The bounty poster flashed in the hunters mind as the young man made thinking noises at the sight of the weapon on Yahno's back. Upon hearing it was scrap metal yah let a chuckle of smoke dance into the sky.
"Dahahahahaha... this, this not scrap blood-hair, this be Yahno's Blade. Sharp at one end, grip at the other... many beasts have fallen to Yahno's Blade, many more soon to fall"
Yahno smiled so casually with such a air of confidence that it just seemed true. This guy has probably hunted many beasts, he will probably hunt more.

As if to punctuate his explaination he grabbed the handle and flipped it out of the strap attaching it to his back to hold the weapon to the side in his outstretched arm. Showing off the size and sword like edge, the engravings in the middle, the obvious stains of battle, wear and tear, the signs of maintaining this weapon spoke volumes of love and attention... or it was just a large sharp bit of metal in a odd shape.

"You speak with Yahno, what be your name blood hair?"
Smoke leaked from the pipe and the tribals small grin,
The tribal hunter was sure this boy was Rojos Jack. The local man pointed out his picture from the many bounty posters Ash was in possession of. But this hunter has made mistakes before... from experience he learned it is easier to learn the names of people as opposed to beating and capturing someone for looking similar to a poster.
Jet Jet

Last edited:
Their bonds being broken by the Kuja woman seemed to snap the convicts out of their daydreaming state, bringing them back to grim, frustrating reality. They snarled as what had been done to them dawned on them and turned to face their tormentor... Anemone Wick!

"Oi! Those were my favorite handcuffs, you bitch!", the aptly-named Steve Prisoner barked as he pounded his fists together.

"YEAH!", shouted Loud Jerry, "NOT COOL, LADY, WE NEED THOSE TO BE PRISONERS!"

"Piss off, mega milk!"

"Just go back to yer dairy farm and stay there, ya damn cow!"

"Nobody asked for your help!"

"Why, I got half a mind to pummel ya right-"

"-Boys, boys!", Paulie shouted, coming to stand between the two parties, "I'm sure this friendly neighborhood..."

She squinted at Anemone, as if trying to understand what, exactly, this creature before her was supposed to be.

"...Harlot..? Was just worried about our failure to establish a safe word which, as we have all know, is 'banana'. I'll be happy to replace any damaged cuffs or shackles. And as for you-", Paulie continued, her heels clicking on the rough wood of the bar's floor as she turned, "-Have you no sense of self-preservation? These are bloodthirsty criminals, by god! Not to mention you were just holding a live snake! What is wrong with- okay, no, hold on."

Paulie pinched the bridge of her nose and took a deep breath. The woman clearly didn't mean anything by her actions, she was just... Inbred, or possibly had some form of mental disability- it certainly explained her taste in fashion. The handbook said the best way to deal with these sorts was to explain it in the simplest manner possible, like one would do with a small child or an idiot.

"...These people-", she gestured to the convicts, "-are bad people, who have done very bad things. I am looking for a boat so that I can take them to a biiiiig house, where they will live until they can be taught to not do bad things. If you take their chains off, these people could hurt you very badly, and you wouldn't want that, would you? That is why you should not take off their chains. Understand?"

Paulie reached upwards to pat the overdeveloped imbecile on the shoulder.

"Good girl. Now boys, I'm going to assist this shady-looking character in the bird mask, and you all are going to tie yourselves up while I'm gone. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes ma'am.", the convicts chorused.

"Good.", Paulie said as she withdrew a coil of rope from the bag at her waist and tossed it to the nearest convict, "Try not to make too much trouble for the other guests, alright?"

With that, she stepped past Anemone to see what all the fuss was about.

"Methinks I'm in lurve", Greenbeard swooned as he bound his wrists.

"Yeah, you, me, and everyone else.", She-Beast Yardley shot back.

Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler PlusUltra PlusUltra

Tags:
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Mitch Conner Mitch Conner BlightGiver BlightGiver EldridSmith EldridSmith Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler (Open)

LY2p9SD.png

The ones to shout abuse were obviously in the minority, the few very quickly gaining the ire of the rest of the bar with this time a rather one-sided fight breaking out which left a mass of bruises and bumps on the floor slurring out some intelligible words including several large welts from being slapped by Saleeds tail. The rest being snapped out by there would be savior being far more appreciative of the efforts through the jade haired amazon was blissfully unaware of the commotion behind with more of her focus being placed on the doctor and their request.

The cuffs, however, seemed to be in perfect condition still aside from a strange inability to be closed again, any efforts to do so for some reason had them open wider instead, though the more vulgar insults of the new marine were quickly losing the supporters she had if the tricked imprisonment had not already sealed the deal in many a convicts mind. Stopping for a moment though at the Marines words Wick cranes her head back for a moment "Hmm? No reason to put them in chains like animals, they seem pretty friendly to me, I'm not one to judge on the past really besides if your just going to manipulate people your words do kinda lose a lot of value" smiling with a faint laugh much to the enjoyment of the heart filled eyes of the conscious gathered patrons. "And yeah Saleed is fully alive, him being otherwise would be weird indeed...but still no more fighting ok?" The added abuse directed towards Wick, her kind approach and the pettiness of the Marine drastically swayed the room as the truth of certain appearances being simply skin deep became more and more apparent.

The quick nodding of the convicts carried out, Those still enslaved by the marines spell luckily had the rope being caught however in the mouth of Saleed wagging his tail at the girl with its wide grinning mouth. There was still a handful love-struck convict focused on the childlike marine if very badly bruised individuals from the earlier outbursts but that was their choice in the end, the manipulations having tempered them to their words with little chance of them coming back to reality without it hitting them hard. She could only really hope that when it did hit they could get back up again after...but, for now, there was someone asking for help and unlike others, she could think of shes, not one to let such fall on deaf ears.

Last edited:
Beatrix was deep in thought when a man called out to her in a rather blunt manner. Truly, la politesse didn't exist in this savage land. She sighed and turned on her stool to face the stranger. He wasn't what she had expected, the serious expression on his face made him stand out from the unhinged outcasts, violent thugs, and the outright fools. He was also said he had heard her language before which was somewhat odd for someone that didn't actually know anything about it. And of course, there was also the slight blush on his face.

"C'est la vie." Her expression changed from a begrudging acceptance of her fate to that of a person that suddenly remembered a funny joke from earlier in the day. "I think I know of this man you speak of. Is it... My father? Perhaps you wish to ask him for my hand? Hon hon hon." When she saw that he appeared to be asking an honest question, she quickly took on a somber tone and offered what could be assumed as an apology. "Désolé. It is spoken on a few islands back in the East Blue, but I can't imagine that information will be very useful to you. Hmm. I did run into a few people that heard it before, but..." A mild agitation started to grow on her face. "They said my accent was odd. As if I was speaking my own language incorrectly. Can you believe that? Perhaps this man you seek is spreading a false idea of my beautiful language." She had drifted off course from the subject and felt a little embarrassed when she realized it and quickly sought to get it back on track.

"So, Monsieur Poofball, why do you seek this man?" Perhaps this could be her ticket elsewhere. He would likely need an expert on the language if he really wanted to get anywhere, assuming of course that his story was true and not just an excuse to talk to her. She would be quite upset if that was all it was, flattered of course, but upset nonetheless. "If it's nothing too... Distasteful, perhaps I could assist you? For a fee of course."

Jet Jet

Trash N. Crash

_______

“Ged ‘im!”
“Don’t let that maniac get away!”
“He’s gonna pay!”

These were just a scant few of the angry hollers from a small mob chasing the man in the hot-rod. They were wielding pitchforks, torches and a few rifles. The mob itself was fairly diverse in shapes and sizes from scrawny noodle armed man aiming a rifle to the burly man wheezing and occasionally stoping to catch his breath and toss a rock. But this mob was united in this pursuit down the streets, they even seemed to be assisting each other by carrying those who were tiring out. After all, it was only fair that they all get a shot at the man.

Cruising down the street, in a rather straight motion sans a few drastic weaves here and there, was the hulking figure that was known as the Ace Mechanic, and Master of the Hotrod Bandits, Thrash N Crash. His sunglasses had a distinctive shimmer, his cannon arm was rested and maneuvering the steering wheel, his other hand was holding a large and filled burlap sack which was sending notes of Belly to the wind, and most importantly he was rocking out to the radio.

He looked in the rear view mirror, opening his lips and licking at his teeth. During this a bullet whipped past his hair, fraying it. With a snarl he threw his loot down in the passenger seat as he whipped out his comb from a shoulder strap pocket.

Tch.
Thrash grumbled as he began combing and idly watching the road. As he was approaching a nearby tree he began turning his wheel frantically and pushed towards the side. His car lifted up as it deftly moved past the tree and slammed back down. As the car jumped up, Thrash N. Crash spun his head around and switched the driving hand. He began taking careful aim of the crowd.

“Aight youse losahs.” Thrash began as he secured his line of sight. “Ya’s achin fa a breakin so why don’tcha croon a bit with Ol Black Betty!?”

And so the shot rang out as the cannonball flung through the air and struck. Many members of the mob were sent flying through the air as behind the smoke and wreckage, the others were trembling on their feet. Thrash returned his attention to the road as he allowed his sunglasses to roll down his face. He struck a grin as he whizzed with a sharp left turn down an alleyway. It was most certain that he was going to buy out a lot of time from the mob.

It was then Thrash noted, there was a lady. Sure, she was soaked to the bone and appeared lost in her surroundings. But that didn’t matter to Thrash who proceeded to honk on the horn and creeping down to a crawl in his hotrod.

He popped a breath mint and quickly began chewing. ”Chch. Chch. Mrrrrrreooow.” began the cat call as he began gesturing to his vehicle.

”Hey kitten didja bathe just for me? Ya shouldn’t have! Hey, need a lift? The kitties that made this leather ain’t as cute as ya! Hop in!” He used his hand to smack against the seat that was currently hosting a, well, much more empty sack than it was before.

But he didn’t care about that. Thrash was now completely unconcerned with the mob and the loot. After all, he had a hot-rod. And he had a lady in his sights.

Ruyi Jingu Bang Ruyi Jingu Bang

Quietly dozing off in her own corner of the bar, her smooth ash brown hair covered most of a table. Faint breaths could be heard if one was close enough, or had good hearing, the bar's general noise level pretty much muting everything else. Alice was a heavy sleeper, and after the eventful days before arriving at this island, she wasn't sleeping hard enough. First there was back home on Charybdis; she was just leaving the patch when a bunch of marines decided to patrol the area. They were armed, serious, and smug, while Alice, she was vastly outnumbered. Those bastards were gunning for her guardian just as he'd told her moments before, and using her stained name she intended to take the unwanted spotlight, however things took a different path, and she could only assume that Tazuna was alright. After all, it takes one soul to draw attention, and one disappearance to spread the word. Alice winced at her thoughts while resting, the next scene about her capture following the onslaught. She'd scraped a lot of those white vests that time. On the ship she recalled her cellmates, despite her sleeping through most of the trip. The chatter of marines wasn't that interesting, and having been stripped of her journal made it all even less so.

Unintentionally drawing a few curious eyes, the young woman yawned as she felt the stares almost burning holes in her. Turns out her arms became that of wings during sleep. Great... Alice snuck a peek at her admirers, one eye travelling from one face to the next. 'How long was I out...?' Slowly stretching her feathery limbs out, they became human once more, a lazy hand gently itching her scalp. "I'm sorry, did you three want something?" Her question ended the annoying stares as she put her feet up, reaching for some kind of comfort in her position. Today was definitely not worth writing down. Aside from the divine intervention causing her escape, nothing really happened. 'Huh, how long was I out, the atmosphere feels off now.' Alice gave the place a long glance; the old barkeeper was missing, there was a line of captured criminals not trying to escape, most of the ground floor seemed ransacked. - "May I have everyone's attention please! I have a patient here in critical condition that requires emergency surgery and while I'd love to do that in a hospital he'll likely die before I can get him there. Anyone who has any medical training or can prepare a sterile environment please step up! My patient's life depends on it!"

The new voice quickly got her attention, the sight making her adjust from the table before finally rising from her seat. She gawked at the patient in tow, then the one holding him. "Just tell me what to do and I'll do it," Alice answered, walking up to them.

Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler (Mentioned)

1569467182765.png

Surprised by how quickly the atmosphere shifted to one of anarchy, Dan would seem remiss if stood idle. "May I be one to state my confusion in this matter?" he exclaimed, ducking under a flying chair. Accidentally ramming into another gentleman with his garbage bin shield, there was no room for apologies as a strike to the face made Dan's bucket ring like a bell. Grunting in pain, pressing a hand to his nose, Dan's gentle demeanor was steadily breaking.

Bar fights, arrogant marines, rude gentlemen... Thoughts slowly shifting to dangerous ones, "World Nobles, Mariejois...." His emotions of vengeance started welling up deep within his spick and span mind. Unsheathing his steel mop, Dan jabbed it, mop end, in the striker's face. Slamming him to the floor, he started scrubbing the deck with the man's head. With a raging fire in his eyes, the janitor's aim of keeping things clean was momentarily deluded. Continuing for an awkward few moments, the fire was rapidly quelled, "There is no need for violence, but this madness must end!" He proclaimed, lifting the mop up and freeing the recipient.

"It's painfully obvious that these men are not coming along willingly," He stated, calling out to Paulie directly. "Whatever spell you cast is twisting their minds." Rage has left the building, letting in the fresh air of calmness for the custodian. "They deserve a fair trial, at least; all of them. Just locking them up for life because they're beneath you is one thing I won't tolerate any further." Putting his mop back in its holster, Dan stood with conviction. "Especially from someone who's blind to what they're own leaders are doing."

"Good job helping these men out, by the way." He said, turning to face Wick. "Being in an intoxicated state of mind made them easy prey for this marine. I'm sure they aren't even fully aware of their thoughts and actions."

PlusUltra PlusUltra Mitch Conner Mitch Conner

"Yes, yes, I'm sure you have a lot of conscientious objecting to do and a lot of pamphlets to hand out, but we've got bigger issues for the moment; so if you could use that mop of yours to actually clean this pigsty up a little, I'd be much obliged."

Ignoring any further taunts from the filthy, deranged hippie who clearly had nothing better to do, Paulie stepped past the (apparent) doctor and her whimpering charge to examine a bottle of high-proof liquor someone had left at the bar. It wasn't anything so tame as whiskey or rum, no: This was a bottle of Uncle Jakob's Strong Stuff (Trademark Pending), a tonic reserved for only the sturdiest and least health-conscious pirates. Every batch distilled from only the finest sawdust, it was known as the premier drink for people who didn't mind losing an eye or two to alcohol poisoning.

So nobody found it especially surprising when Paulie splashed half the bottle liberally across the man's torso, which left it about as sterile as anything was getting in this dingy bar. Arching her back and rolling her neck, she swung her gaze backwards to meet the bird woman's and studied her with the cold, dispassionate eye of one who really didn't have time for this petty bullshit.

"You said surgery, right?"

Without waiting for a response, she whipped her body back upright. Sure, it seemed like a pretty extreme way to cure a stomach flu, but she had always heard people would go to ridiculous extremes in an attempt to save their lover. Some people even sacrificed their lives to bring another happiness.

What a bunch of chumps!

Pointing towards one Ragnar Sodadragon, she waved the young man over. He had a sword and, more importantly, looked like someone who desperately wanted to impress some girls. On the whole, an ideal participant.

"Yoo-hoo~, little boy with the big to~oy! Why don't you come over here and impress us, hm~?", she shouted as she swaggered over to him, "Here's the plan: Masketta there is going to leave a mark on this guy, and then you're gonna slice right through him so she can no doubt work her magic- well, or I'll have to arrest her for impersonating a medical professional. Kind of a 50/50. Oh!"

She tossed him the bottle of Uncle Jakob's Strong Stuff.

"-And you'll want to wipe down your compensator with this; you seem like the type to stick it in anything that moves."

Astralworks Astralworks PlusUltra PlusUltra EldridSmith EldridSmith Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler BlightGiver BlightGiver

Tags:
Astralworks Astralworks Mitch Conner Mitch Conner EldridSmith EldridSmith Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler BlightGiver BlightGiver (Open)

LY2p9SD.png

Flashing a smile despite the situation, Wick throws her hands to her head in a strange gesture with a wink "Its no problem, Helping someone in need is just common sense really, I might not understand half of what's going on....but that's something that's universal" letting out a giggle before glancing to those who are still under sway "Shame cant see through it and waking them up from that isn't seeming like an option at the moment...it really an ugly to see" turning back to the patient in need of surgery "But hey they can still wake up from that maybe, This one, on the other hand, might not if its as serious as the doctor said, you good for making it sterile? a mops, not something I can swing around the same as you seem to" Wick gesturing to the area of the surgery to ready sterilization for the Doctors work, plucking off a few bottles from the shelves, I mean this stuff helps out and was strong enough to dull the pain a bit...eh maybe, she's not a doctor but can't hurt to try, worst case its at least a happy distraction for them.

With the majority of the bar having since cleared either voluntary or not and the rest either unconscious on the floor or otherwise indisposed the area was at least wide open for whatever the Doctor needed to do, Wick trying to wrack her brain for something else that could help...were hot towels a thing? or was it a damp cloth?, there was definitely an apple involved somewhere...oh no not that, they cant to keep the doctor around. The childish girl, however, was now talking again drawing her attention back over with another series of blinking, turning to the swordswoman for a second as the bottle is thrown over to their direction before pointing to the marine "Ok seriously, what's with this sassy lost child? Why are they so obsessed with tying people up and chains?" shrugging again "I mean surgery with a sword seems cool but still something the doctor should do...So think ill trust them to give the orders ya know? Ill do my best to keep the area clear for you Doc...erm?" looking the doctor up and down for a moment with a look of serious thought before speaking once more "I want to say...Stitch?" shrugging, name later, the patient now "but yeah tell me if you need anything and til then ill keep a eye on then, seriously If they were older id have bopped them by now" gesturing across the Marine once more and actively taking up position to stop any more thrown bottles or strange stunts, Saleed giving her a look as he joins in as Wick puts her hand to her hip, casually tapping away at the large purple tome that has been swaying from her waist.

Last edited:
Sylvana smiled when the brunette lady stepped forward and offered her assistance. Straight and too the point, the two of them would get along splendidly. The doctor was about to call over the man wearing a bucket on his head, a janitor most likely and a devoted one at that, when she noticed a marine girl saunter over to her.
"Ah, are you here to help? You have my-"
Whatever the doctor was going to say died in her throat when the marine dumped a bottle of liquor onto her patient, some of it also splashing her shirt and waistcoat. A bottle of alcohol. Dumped onto her patient.
Sylvana stood stock still, barely breathing, not even blinking while the marine called over to a young man with a sheathed sword. Not even when the girl threatened to arrest her.
After several seconds Sylvana straightens up, turns, and walks towards the area of the bar that the green haired lady helped set up. A she walks she calls over her shoulder in a tone of voice far to polite to be genuine.
"No need, I have my own surgery tools, and while I commend you for trying to sterilize my patient I also have better concoctions on hand for that very purpose. All right here in my bag. Hah,hah,"
Now Sylvana looks up, her eyes suddenly looks dark ,like ocean waves during a bad storm, but she regards the two who volunteered with a sincerely fond smile.
"You have my gratitude. Now let's hurry, this poor fellow doesn't have much time left,"
And with that Slyvana opens her doctor's bag, sterilizes herself, the patient, and the volunteers before gloving up and selecting a scalpel.

PlusUltra PlusUltra
Astral Astral

Last edited:
Rojos Jack

adbb7f602b15f10d798d693188de12df.png

Unaware of Ash's ulterior motive, Rojos watched in spectacle as the foreign man displayed his weapon, muttering things like "So cool" and "I'm sure it will" in reply to things said by the hunter. It was all very impressive to Rojos, for the weapon was badass and had a story to tell. Even Red could see the history in the markings, scuffs and carved patterns bouncing daylight in diamond glints, mirroring Jack's drifting gaze at the boomerang, shining like a glutton's at buffet tables. To say the weapon was cool to the teenager would be an understatement... It was super extra awesome. That was the sum of the chat so far, nothing else really registered to the kid. Not the cool calm demeanor of the bounty hunter, not the serious Assassin's tone, not the kick ass Blood Hair nickname, nor the subtext in Ash's question. It all flew far above... Or maybe below the drunk who lived in the clouds, snapping back to earth at the request for a name....
But only after an awkward silence, one where Jack fawned over the boomerang obtusely, leaving Ash waiting unnecessarily long for an answer to the simple question.

But the answer would not come in a normal way.

Nothing ever did....

Jack would first rummage through his pockets like a disorganized student, he'd then pull an item from his shorts. He'd turn with a chuckle, doing something out of sight, and then he'd rotate back to face Ash with a pair of stupid grins...

One on his face...

And the other on his wrinkled bounty poster, held up with a mischievous gremlin-esque laugh.

"Don't look so surprised!" Jack exclaims (to a likely stoic and not surprised Ash, but who knows), throwing an arm over the hunter's shoulder with a raised mug.

"Cheers!" he continues, taking a drink with an ahhhh, carrying on with "You look like you could use a drink Ash! Cmon drink! Drink up! Get one on my tab just say I sent you!" continues the pirate, completely oblivious to the potential fight in the works.

NeonFlow NeonFlow

Last edited:
As Rojo produced his own poster to introduce himself a somewhat baffled look appeared on the hunters face. This confused look showed itself as a single eyebrow raised slightly. Yahno's eyes opened further in shock as the flame haired teen embraced the tribal and pulled a mug seemingly from nowhere.
Wha?...how?... Where did he get that from? He had nothing in his hands before. Did he pull the mug from the same pocket as the poster? Is this some sort of demon fruit magic? Have I already failed? Is this sleeping forever or is this staring at the sun?

Rojo concluded that Yahno looked thirsty, the tribal could only agree... As the friendly young man offered to pay for his drink, Yahno slid his boomerang back into the strap on his back as easily as one would holster a pistol.
"aye... Blood hair Jack, your offer be kind. Yahno shall join you in drink! Let there be competition! Drink, smoke, meat, we shall feast until you fall. Yahno never falls from feast. Yahno be chief of feasts."
Yah placed a arm around Jack and they walked back into the bar like old friends who had just ran into each other after years and years.

The plan formed quickly as it was simple. Eat, drink, THEN take the bounties later. There is always later. Maybe Yahno outdrinks the kind boy and there be no need to explode. Could just drop the pirate off while sleeping.
As much as Yahno enjoyed a fight, showing his skill and placing fear into the hearts of men and beast alike... but it's much harder to hurt someone who offers a drink.

The idea of a tab was beyond the tribal, but as they approached the bar Yahno's eyes strayed from the obvious signs of violence and the bottles behind the bar. He had noticed what seemed to be the cutest of all the marines, throwing grog on someone who was dying. Before Yah could make a vocal noise expressing the vision he was lucky enough to witness, his eyes wonder upwards to notice the tall beautiful woman with a snake. Those bright eyes... her hair that was probably to soft and fragrant for a man like Yahno to even consider touching with his rough blood stained hands. The colours of the kuja womans hair brought memories of home which left as quickly as they came.

It seemed these gorgeous opposites were attempting to help a doctor and their patient. The tribal hunter led jack to the bar, focusing on the bottles and his task.
"we need drinks, blood hair is paying"
------------
Interacting with
Jet Jet

Noticed a cute marine and a beautiful woman
Ignored everything else
((Edit- changing ash to Yahno. Sorry all))

Last edited:
Marlouxia watched as more people came into the bar and the fighting died "Yohohohoho, well it has been such a lovely chat with you all however it seems that a feast is about to happen and what feast is complete without entertainment" Marlouxia said as she tipped her chair causing her to fall, she then proceed to tumble from the floor and onto her feet "So, if you shall excuse me, I have a show to do" She said with a smile as she made her way through the tables to an open space pulling along a chair to stand on, which she preceded to do so that she was at least a bit taller. She then knocked her umbrella on the chair she was standing to get peoples attention "Good morning, evening, afternoon, whatever time of day it, I've completely forgotten. Anywhoooo good day to you all fine lads and lasses of the high seas, I am the Spectacular, Magnificent Marlouxia! Now, while I know a majority of you would prefer a song and dance to go with your feast, but I'm tone death and I have two left feet when it comes to dancing so your stuck with me falling with me style" Marlouxia chuckled as she dodged small bits of thrown food and ignored the boos from a members of the crowd "Now with introductions out of the way, on to the show!" Marlouxia said excitedly as back-flipped off the chair with an amazing flourish, landing directly behind the chair face, inches away from hitting it, although she didn't stay there long as she flipped into the air, her foot catching onto a rafter "Ok, guys please don't try this at home, ah who am I kidding, most of ya are pirates or dangerous people, so your probably gonna try it anyway" She said with a chuckle as she started swinging from the rafter and letting her foot go free of the rafter, her whole body was as straight as an arrow as she spun around and flipping over, once, twice, THREE times and as she was about to her hands went from her body, hitting the floor causing her to go into a tumble and she finished with performing a handstand, her skirt falling with gravity, showing the poofy pants underneath

"Tada, now as you can see that isn't my final trick otherwise I wouldn't be talking" She said still in the handstand position before twisting around on her hands and jumped onto a table cartwheeling towards the bar, table after table until she hopped over to the bar in front of Jack and Yahno picking up their drinks and mugs "Don't worry fellas, I promise not a drop shall hit the floor" She said as she started juggling the mugs and drink, dropping them a few times, however catching them with her feet as she hopped around the room from table to table before continuing to juggle "Hey boys here's your stuff back, just make sure you can catch" She yelled out throwing the bottles and mugs back to Jack and Yahno and bowing. She continued on for quite a while, her head turning shiny from the sweat. "Thank you for your time, ladies and gentleman that concludes your free show. I'll be here for a while since, I no longer have a ship" She said with a smile as she pulled her seat back up and sat down letting out a long breathe out, tired from her act, as she wiped some of the sweat off of her head "So how did you guys like that show? I try to make each show unique from the last one" Marlouxia beamed at her own compliments to her show "Specifically you Wick, did you find it enjoyable? That was an acrobat show, it's something I do for work and I can only assume that with a body like yours, you do some sort of modelling" Marlouxia said calmly as her breathing started to return to normal

Interactions: Wick ( PlusUltra PlusUltra )
Mentions: Yahno, Jack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back