• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

Dru walked onto the ship and climbed the rigging sitting in the crows nest watching the sea.

Ken sighed and sat up looking around, just now noticing how late it actually was. "I guess I should get going." He muttered as he stood up. "Let's okay Ixie, Penance." He said as he jumped off the roof landing lightly on his feet. Now unlike everyone else, whenever anyone approached him to shake his hand or give him money he accepted. Not the handshake of course but the cash without a doubt. Taking his time he walked to the ship and jumped a board. "Nice choice. I was worried you would get some cheap ship and pocket the gold for yourself." Ken said as he went to the bow of the ship and leaned against the railing.

Cornelius stands up and grabs his backpack. He pulls out sacks of gold and hands him them to each member of the crew. "I was paid an enormous amount performing in that festival, so I thought everyone should be able to have some money to spend." @ everyone in the crew

Reggie removed the wanted poster from his face and held it in front of him. "Thirteen million!" he said surprised. "Seems a bit excessive. At least they used a good picture of me." Reggie tore up the poster. "Permission to board captain? Whoever you are. With these bounty princes your going to need a good sharpshooter."

Ken looked over his shoulder and took the pouch of money with a raised brow. "And you are giving this to me...because? It's the supposed kill stealing quarter master job to distribute money to the crew." Ken said to the musician though of course he pocketed the money. His eyes soon noticed a small chest hanging from the others hip which peaked his curiosity. He had something similar, just a simple chest that was attached to his hip, though it was covered by his over coat. He had yet to tell anyone of his possession and honestly didn't plan to either.

@National

Cornelius smiles at Ken. "It is only a gesture of kindness, nothing more, nothing less." He sits down and pulls out his guitar. As he sits down, he spots a chest hidden by Kens overcoat. Just like his! But Cornelius doubted that it would be a similar treasure. Cornelius sits down and steums his guitar, playing a tune that would make you want to relax, or maybe take a nap. @Peaceswore

Chase looked around as everyone came swarming in it was an amazing feeling just a few days ago he was at the top of his working career happiest as ever but now he was at the bottom of a new career with the same if not greater happiness. He chuckled at Ken's words "You thought I would pocket the gold from the looks of it you have become a wealthier man since we last met" he said referring to the many donation Ken had accepted from the people. He accepted the money given to him by Cornelius since any money he had was the crews money, he would place it in a large chest in a room along with his other money, a new voice could be heard speaking of joining as a sharpshooter. Chase simply replied "Permission granted" and saluting but as he did so he noticed blood on his hands, he had forgotten the stab wounds from the fight, they weren't serious injuries so he didn't worry a little sea water and a bandage would solve the problem.

@National @Peaceswore @shadowdude505

"Wait a sec... Why do I have a bounty?" Asks Pbtenchi in a one-liner (sorry never around, busy livin life to the edge! woooo!)

Dru had seemed to just appear and pcketed the money with a smile then he was back up in the rigging enjoying the music and atmosphere.

Ken smirked as he looked at Chase. "They offered might as well. You don't seem like the type to pillage so I don't think money will come to us easy." He siad.

(You can't see his chest because of the coat, he's careful not to show it btw)

Reggie saluted back at Chase before getting on the ship. "Reginald Colt is the name, but I like to go by Reggie," he said, introducing himself to the captain. "What are your orders, sir?"

@Offspring

( @Peaceswore he just barely saw it cuz he was sitting down in front of Ken.)

Cornelius continues to smile and play his guitar, singing a catchy tune. His chest on his belt dangled in the wind.

Chase shrugged at Ken's reply "Fair enough" he said then tended to Reggie "Well just keep an eye out for any possible enemy ships, maybe check out the ships fighting capabilities" he said.

@Peaceswore @shadowdude505

Last edited by a moderator:
"Aye aye, captain!" Reggie said enthusiastically. He began to wonder around the ship, stopping every now and then to inspect the cannons he found. They looked to be in good condition.

(Yo, Offspring, I was with Dru and helped him finght some peeps and I think My OC joined your crew, if so he needs approval)

@Offspring

(I dont know if he is already on the ship, if anything he is sleeping..)

@Offspring

Numo woke from his power nap, yawning as he swung his upper body forward, accidently ramming his head into a wooden support

"Damn!" He yelled as he rubbed his forehead, removing the sheets his his left hand and heading up to the main deck.

"Oi!" He squinted at Chase, his eyes still adjusting to the sunlight, "Aye Captian.." he dropped his arms to the side, saluting before strutting about the ship, still half asleep

Triz woke up, feeling refreshed from his long nap. He held his hand up to his forehead, yawned, and said out loud, to no one in particular "Damn, that was the best I've slept in a long time."

Looking at the desk next to his bead, he began to rustle through them, trying to find a good one to read for the day. As he began shifting in his area, it was enough noise for his adopted mother to call up for him. "Tristan!" She yelled. "Breakfast is almost ready!"

He yelled back "I'll be down in a few!" Though 'a few' for Triz meant a few chapters to read, though it doesn't take him a long time. He picked up the book "Monkey D. Luffy and the One Piece" and instantly began reading it. About a half hour had passed when he got finished with the first four chapters of the thirty-one chapter book. He became interested in the pirates life after reading this book, not that he hasn't read Pirate themed books in the past, but the story of Monkey D. Luffy seemed to intrigue him.

When he came downstairs, he began talking with his mother about becoming a pirate. An argument lasting about two and a half hours ensued, and it ended up with her not being able to let her son join some group of roustabouts. He obliged and then returned upstairs, thinking "One day," to himself.

Picking up his blank journal, his fingertip morphed into a pen and he began writing words into the journal. The inkblots that formed the letters in the words, began shapeshifting into the words he had written: Small pirate ship. He drew realistic looking waves into his journal and placed the small pirate ship onto the journal, and it seemed to float. "One day."

(Not sure if this is possible, but could the next island that Chase & co. visit be the one that has Triz on it? :) @Offspring )

After 5 days on the ocean, the boat finally arrives at the harbor of a small portuary town located at a huge island.There is a huge sign saying "Welcome to La Marina" towering the Harbor. The town is simple looking and the people smell of sweat, hardwork and fish. There are many stalls near it, full of eager fishermen, waiting to sell their fresh catch and fruit vendors, giving their hard grown crops for those who are willing to pay for them. At the town square, at the absolute middle stands an Imposing church building. Decorated with many gold ornaments. The church's bell tower can be seen from the harbour and as the crew steps on the creaking wood boards of the dock it plays it's powerfull melody "BONG BONG BONG BONG"

A Few blocks from there. On an Marine office, a Man dressed in priest robes brings with him a Bodybag and a wanted poster "You may take the heathen." Says the man in a jolly tone, with shadows covering his face "He was fun to torture at first...But then he kept screaming, begging for mercy, you know, all the boring stuff...So you can do whatever you want to the body...The Lord wont need him after all." Keeping a somewhat sweet smile on his face, the man drop the body bag at the officer's feet and collects his reward for the man's capture: 110.000.000 Beri. He grabs the cash and heads to the church humming and Happy tune.

Chase nods and lets him do his job, he looks around the ship to seeing his crew again he was noticing a new found passion for this occupation and if he wanted to keep on doing this he had to get stronger work a lot harder than he had been these past few days. He looked over at Ken "Ken we are fully stocked on supplies, our jolly roger is up, everything needed from the old ship has been gathered, and everyone is here we can set sail to the next island if the weather is clear" he said before heading off to train with the new weights on the ship.

@Peaceswore

Last edited by a moderator:
Ken listened to Chase and nodded at him before he pushed off the railing he moved over to the anchor. After lifting this up and doing a few other things he strolled to the steering wheel and with a good gust of wind they were on the move. "Next stop .La Marina." He said clearly so anyone near him could hear. "It will be a few days journey so I hope Pb actually stocked up properly." He grumbled as he glanced at the log post and steered the wheel.

Dru dropped or rather swung up landing on a railing not too far from Ken and tilted his head "Hey how did you get so good at navigation? I also would like to know about your bird companions but i doubt you would be too forthcoming about that topic so i'll shelf that one for now." @Peaceswore

Not even looking at Dru he sighed and kept steering paying close attention to the weather hoping it would remain nice and breezy. "I learned by studying it." He said simply of course he had no intention of going into detail about it. Mainly because that would require him talking about the happier times of his life...something he is only willing to do with close friends and people he trust.

@Drumonkey

Dru reclined on the railing as his tail wrapped around the railing to keep him there if anything happened "Well mr talkative that is a start, where did you study?" Dru was determined to get some answers out of this mysterious navigator. Dru was sure that his hostility was a defense mechanism just like Dru's curiosity but the difference was that Dru let people in easier although he was much more adept at cutting people off. That was mainly because eventually they all got bored of him and forgot about him. Without his notice Dru had lost his almost trademark smile and his brow furrowed as his expression turned stormy. @Peaceswore

"That is none of your concern." He said before looking over at who was once again talking to him. "..... I'll make food for you and Penance later, right now I need make sure we stay on the right path..... Don't worry it won't take me much longer so be patient." He said as he raised one hand to pet her gently. Ixie accepted the petting and laid down on Ken's shoulder her eyes closing as she started to fall asleep. Ken sighed and shook his head before his eyes went back to in front of him. 'Once we get out of this current I'll make something...'

@Drumonkey

"I learn quickly, you could teach me how to hold the wheel for the few minutes it would take you to feed your companions if you would like."Dru said in a faint voice as he looked at the sky thinking about his past and about what the others must have gone through to end up so broken and injured. @Peaceswore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back