• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

Dru was hiding as he was worried about this last marine and figured he would have to think his way through this issue not charge head strong into it.

Reggie stayed inside the Marine base as some of the others left to find a doctor. "What's taking Taka so long?" he asked as he spun his pistol around in his hand.

Taka Shima walks into a different marine base, and the marines stay alert. Taka pulls out a pill bottle and throws some in his mouth to soothe his illness. @Thesmashbro

Dru began exploring the marine base and beyond hoping to find Taka while he stayed low and hidden using all his agility and grace to stay discreet.

Garret sighed at Chase's opening line. "No, no; you're supposed to say that either mockingly, with anger, or with disinterest. A mocking tone or disinterest can show confidence while anger can tell your opponent that they shouldn't mess with you. If you say it calmly, you just come across as dull." He then looked at the marines for a second before turning back to Chase. "You see, the way that I'm casually talking to you in front of these marines is a display of disinterest, which tells them that I know I can take them if they decided to fight me."

@Offspring @National

Chase laughed "I don't think my tone matters long as I get a answer" he twirl his staff with his right hand as the marines began there assault "See now you made them mad with your cockiness" he uses the end of his staff to dagger a few marine in there stomach knocking them back. He looked around to see a few doors and hallways "Come on we can ovoid this if you just let me speak with boss" he knocked a few other marines back with a simple swing, then approached a marine that had fallen on the ground. Chase smirks and picks him up, then smiles showing his sharp teeth to the marine, he becomes shook with fear and points in direction "Thank you" he turns to Garret "I think I know where there boss is at, I am going to go introduce my self"

@Thesmashbro @National

Taka Shima sees the two advancing, and he presses a button. The hallway starts to condense on itself, the walls getting closer and closer. He presses another button, and several spikes shoot out of the wall. @Offspring @Thesmashbro

Dru was scampering along outside the compound because he had seen Chase and Garret enter the building but he saw a hallway close around them sos he decided to explore outside hoping to find a window he could kick in. This time Dru was in full monkey transformation and was moving with amazing speed and agility looking into windows hoping to find Taka. @National

"God damn." Dru sighed and turned away swinging from place to place until he was back in the hallway and sighed heavily "I guess I have to go through this hallway.

"Clearly you don't understand what a taunt is." Garret said back to Chase. Seeing that Chase was leaving no marines for him to fight, Garret just watched. "...'with my fist.'" He said, "'I'm going to introduce myself with my fist,' right?" Not long after he said that, a mechanism activated in the walls that caused them to move closer together as well as protrude spikes. "They're really so heartless that they will sacrifice their own soldiers to kill us, aren't they?" he said before moving to one of the walls and placing his mechanically-armored left hand on the side of one of the spikes. "Impact." he said before the spike was broken off by a shockwave.

Looking into the hole where the spike used to be, he could see the mechanism that caused the spike to protrude from the wall as well as the mechanism that made the walls close in. Taking one of the bayonet rifles that a now-unconscious marine had, he jammed it into one of the gears, causing the mechanism to jam. "Looks like you'll need me to deactivate the traps you set off, 'Captain.'" He said as he walked ahead of Chase.

@National @Offspring

Chase began to use a technique that he was working in but before he could do anything Dru appeared out of nowhere breaking his concentration, the spikes and walls were getting closer but again before he could even do anything Garret had already destroyed the mechanism within the walls. Chase felt bad about being useless but he felt good about having a crew that looked out for him, with the mechanism broke a door opens at the end of the hall "Finally some cooperation" he walks down the hall into the room "I assume we can't fix this with a talk so" Chase strikes at Taka with his staff.

@National @Thesmashbro @Drumonkey

Dru swung down the hall and burst into the room after chase his hands at the ready to fight and break this Taka fellow.

Dru catches it and throws it back with less accuracy but as much speed of not more than Take and Dru began to advance on Taka.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back