• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

Colby looks as he tries to move away, but cornelius sings. "Song of Fate: Hyena Laugh!" Colby sits there, paralyzed for a final move. "FINISH HIM" @Peaceswore

Before Ken could do anything, Pbtenchi attacked. "Six Powers: finger pistol" he said as he stabbed Colby in the back with all ten fingers (apology for the auto hit)

Ken glared at Cornelius seeing as he was interfering with a fight he didn't need or want any help with. "Shotgun." He said and once again Ixie changed into a shot gun. Ken walked over to Colby and placed the shotgun right at his head so there was no way he could miss. "Fuck you." Before he could pull the trigger Pb interfered.... Ken looked up for a slight second before pulling the trigger, getting the final blow on Colby unless he some how avoided a shotgun that was resting on his head.

Ken then looked up and glared hatred at Pb. "I said do not but in! Why in the hell would you!?" He exclaimed.

@pbtenchi @National

"I'm not really sure..." he said, scratching his head. "guess old habit... Whatever the case, that attack of mine broke his nervous system, that shot of yous was a waste" said Pbtenchi.

"I did not waste my bullet. Your attack did not kill him. Do you even know where the nervous system is? It's not in the part you hit." He growled through pissed that another person had interfered. "And I shot him before you finished your useless attack. So all you did was get your hands bloody for nothing." He completely ignored Cornelius as he kept his glare with Pb. Ixie turned back to a crow and flew to Kens shoulder. She quietly said something to him which made him sigh. "It was my kill simple as that.... Do not interfere in a fight like that especially in such a petty manner."

@pbtenchi

The little girl from earlier runs up and hugs Cornelius, crying in joy. "Thank you sir, thank you thank you!" The little girl looks up at Ken. "Thank you sir." The mother of the woman walks up to the group. "Thank you so much. But there is one left, and he is the trickiest of them all. Taka Shima is still around, and we won't be free until he is captured." @Offspring @ the rest of everyone else

"Where is he and what does he look like?" Dru reverted back to normal to talk to the woman and her daughter @National

"My attack was as fast as bullets, a fired before you, so nyeh" he pulled his eye and stuck his tongue out. "Now can we please not argue about who killed him and get the crew together."

The kid and woman look at Dru, and they shake their heads. "It is really rare to see him in public. The man who usually would do the grunt work was Colby." @Drumonkey

"Alright thanks, you should get out of here and go back to safety." dru smiled and gestured for them to go. @National

Ken looked away from everyone and started to walk out. "Since there is only one left let someone else handle it. I killed this guy so the rest of you should be able to handle the others with ease." He said with a small yawn though he stopped and looked over his shoulder. "Do you need help? I think I'll head to a doctor to make sure I don't have a concussion." He said looked over at Cornelius

@National

Cornelius picks up his guitar and stands up, smiling at Ken. "I'll follow along then to get this properly patched up. Lead the way" He says as he follows Ken. @Peaceswore

Ken sighed and started to walk away. "Do whatever." He grumbled not offering help to any of them. He was still ticked at the others for interfering with his fight not once, not twice, but three damn times. And it didn't improve his mood when one of those interference was to try and take his kill (though he knows he was the one that killed him in the end). Shaking his head something he almost instantly regretted do to his splitting headache he lead the way out of the marine base.

@National @Church Burning

Venny followed him quietly, biting her lip to not cry out in pain. She had felt a few muscles being torn in that fight and the arrow that girl had had hit the bone in her forearm, gone straight in. She walked without (or tried to) showing any sign of pain.

@Peaceswore

@National

Ken sighed and leaned against the wall. "Well you are a doctor right? We need you to do your profession and treat us...though I just need you to make sure I don't have a concussion." He said calmly having Ixie and Penance wait outside. "She needs the most treatment though... At this rate she will bleed to death."

@National @Church Burning

"I will not!..." She said, walking forwards and staggering a bit, before falling face first into the floor. "I'm okay.." She muttered. "Treat him first, I'll be okay." She said, as stubborn as a bull.

@Peaceswore @National

(I keep thinking it's Taco Shima instead of Taka Shima :3)

Taka Shima nods, and he injects Venny with some "medicine". " Just some antidote for your wounds." He bandages her wounds with relative ease and switches to the other two. He walks over to Cornelius and injects him with the same medicine. Then he walks to Ken and does the same. @Church Burning @Peaceswore

"This doesn't feel like medicine..you con!" Venny shouted at him, getting up the falling down, suddenly really tired. "What are you playing a-" before she could finish, the extent of her wounds plus the drug, made her fall asleep. (I'm in no mood for your taconess!)

Ken had instantly got suspicious when the guy just injected Venny without even doing a small check up. "Hold up.... I don't need that I just need you to check and see if I have a concussion." He said, but before he could stop the man he was injected as well. The effects were being felt by him almost instantly. "You bastard!" He growled as he took out his knife and wrapped the chain around the others neck tightly trying to strangle him before he passed out. However before he could do the job his vision got blurry and he let go of his knife before falling to the floor unconscious.

@Church Burning @National

Cornelius sees the both of them fall, and he whispers as he loses consciousness. "Taka Shima." And he falla unconscious. Taka Shima laughs evilly as he walks out of the medical center to Marine Base. @Thesmashbro

Simon was walking around the town, having been there unable to leave for the past month and saw Taka Shima leave the medical centre. He rushed in there silently and saw the three passed out people. He hoisted Venny and Ken onto some beds as well as Cornelius. He looked at Venny. "Always getting into trouble aren't you" he sighed.

@National @Peaceswore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back