• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

Kandish is seen looking out at the sky, the ocean breeze flowing through his hair. He was definitely tired, and he still didn't have a definite plan to get a special package to L.G. He hears Chase speaking to him, and he looks back. "Sky Island? I am perfectly okay with that. Leandra, were going to Sky Island." @Offspring @Peaceswore

Mukade, after thinking for a while, decided to pick the special den den mushi he had and called the other that was left with Chase and Kandish. As the snail rang he maintained a Fierce look at his face. When someone finally picked it up he said, disguising his voice to make it sound like a kid. "Hello? Is this the Candy Store? I'm looking for a sweetheart!" He would normally pull pranks on others by Den Den Mushi. Once confronted by the voice at the other side of the line he dropped the act and said it. "Hey, do you rookies wish to not have the Marines on your ass for a while?" @National @Offspring @Sir Grego

Chase nodded "Alright then to sky island we go" he said enthusiastically before walking off but before he could leave the den den mushi rang and it was answered, the voice seemed to be asking for candy or something but quickly changed tones after being confronted. Now sounding normal or more like a familiar voice it spoke of getting the marines off our backs, Chase chuckled before saying "The marines haven't seemed like an issue recently, but continue" Chase said.

@Tellmeastory

"First of all, I guess I should say who I am. I'm one of the Seven Royal Warlords and the man that caused the destruction of the Island you've just were at." Mukade began talking in a serious tone. "I can use the little bit of autority I have to make you "invisible" to the governent, but you'll have to do me a favor here."

Erica rolls her eyes at Mukades way of talking to the rookies. "not to mention there is more then just one Warlord privy to this conversation. and even if the world government refuses, three warlords who owe you one can be a powerful weapon." she says, shouting into the den den mushi "don't worry about this guys idiot opening either, it wasn't his brain that made him a warlord."

Chase paused for a moment trying to remember exactly who the guy was "Appreciate the help by the way, I'll do the favor assuming that we can complete this without having to put our lives on the line. My question is what's the chances of us succeeding?" Chase spoke in a serious tone three warlords willing to call on rookies means things are dangerous and Chase could assume that it had little to do with trouble with the marine since that would counter the reward.

@Tellmeastory @Sir Grego

Kandish listens carefully, and a deadly grin crosses his face. He felt that he had a hunch about what this was about. A very good hunch. He grabs the den den mushi to add a question. "Does this have anything to do with "Whirlpool Mukade?"

Jackal only smiles as he listens to the conversation. He had tons of info for the revolutionary army now. @Tellmeastory @Sir Grego @Offspring

Erica looks at Mukade, then she rips the den den mushi from his hands. "I recognize that cocky voice, Kandish of the string pirates, what are you doing with our Rookies, and how on earth did YOU hear about HIM." she asked.

Mukade, interrupted by Erica, simply picks his nose, getting a little ball of snot, he heats it up and flicks at Erica before listening to Kandish, grabbing the snail back and Continuing. "Did you do your homeworks, Brat? Next thing I know, you'll tell me that you know my second wife's three sizes!" After a short pause he became explaining. "Have you ever heard of an Island called Skypiea? Half of Jaya, the next Island after Horidious, is Locate there, thanks to the Knock up Stream near it... I need you to hunt for this Guy." Mukade then frowned "Let's say...he's a nuisance and you'll be doing both me and yourselfes a favor on getting rid of him."

Last edited by a moderator:
Kandish laughs as he hears Erica's voice. "If it isn't the lovely monkey queen herself. Are you still mad at me?" Kandish listens to Mukade, and he looks at Chase. "Well?"

Erica deflects the booger and smacks Mukade with her staff. she then turns to the Den Den Mushi "there are only a handful of people who can keep me angry at them and you are not one of them Kandish." she said as her face glows red. "anyways, I think you all get the point. we would like you to fight this Whirlpool guy for us. know this, though. he is in consideration to take the spot of the man you all, or should I say Mukade, just defeated. that being said, the reason we are not fighting him is not because we could not defeat him, but because of a reason we can not divulge to you. also you should know that in doing this you are ensuring the future of this world, that is as much as I can tell you."

Chase listened as Kandish and the warlords spoke, it surprised Chase that Kandish was aware of the job before it was even explained. Chase waited for his moment to speak even though his question wasn't answered specifically he had heard enough information "Honestly I can't go looking for a fight with someone I don't even know, but were heading that way so it's likely we will meet " he said

@Tellmeastory @Sir Grego @National

Jackal grabs the Den Den Mushi, and only utters a sentence before he gives back the snail transponder. "Order 02, "White Wasp."

Kandish hears the sentence, his eyes widening. No one knew what Jackal said, only Kandish. "Understood." Is all he says before he looks at Chase. "Let's take this mission."

Mukade grabs the staff before it could hit him. He Watches Kandish Grab the Snail and Utter a Phrase at it. He then Grabs the Snail Again and Says. "Just take the Knock up Stream once Reaching Jaya. We'll be waiting at Mock Town." He turns it off and talks to both warlords. "Allright, while we still wait for the rookies to reach Jaya, we need a plan to Handle Whirlpool. We might need an Admiral for that. And I'm not talking about Morgol."

Dru didn't care either way what happened at the moment he was worried about his muscles. His arm had gained a little muscle mass but his body still hurt and the pain only increased when he transformed into his half form. He was a little worried about it but was sure he would probably be ok.

Lucas was in his lab working on making a better rumble ball so that his patient wouldn't go into a rage and hurt themselves.

While the others departed after the events that occurred at Horidious island (Correct me if that's not the name) and by this time, had took it upon himself to get back into the 'game' he made his way to another island which seemed to be inhabited by Pirates, the docks filled with all kinds of ships ripe for the taking, Sazuya ceased this opportunity in stealing a Ship it's Captain at the time being at the helm.

Sazuya leaped down on the rail gaining the attention of the Ships captain, the Captain turned his head around his guard seemed low the Captain was a rather large man himself being built he had numerous scars lining his arms and a scar across his nose, from the looks of it although he wasn't a swordsman himself had much experience with swordsmen, the Captain acknowledging Sazuya's existence asked him "What makes you think, you can touch my ship?" he asked in a calm tone 'This bird thinks he's got wings...I can't wait to clip them off.' Sazuya thought to himself responding to the Captain "Ohh but what a fine ship you have! I couldn't help myself but feel the urge to take it for myself, so if you were to be so kind to hop off my ship and be on your merry way hm?" as expected the Captain didn't react happily, charging right at Sazuya he was a Captain with little to say.

Swinging various punches Sazuya avoided them all by various acrobatic movements, mainly remaining on his hands most of the time without moving from his position he successfully avoided every punch swung at him and by the end Sazuya had the tip of his foot pressed on the Captains throat, with the Captains surprise he gave off a large grin
"You're a slippery one I'll giv-" No one would know what the captain had to see after that, as with a seconds notice Sazuya sweeped his leg across the man throat, although not hitting him announcing "Rankyaku" a large white beam shape coming from the kick and hitting the Captain at the throat, dying instantly Sazuya exposed of the Corpse tossing it off deck, the rest of the crew seemed to be absent not taking up any of the ship 'Maybe that was their guard, pity..' he thought to himself as he sailed off heading towards his new destination...Skypia!!

(@Offspring Where is the next arc going to be?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back