• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

Mukade went Silent for a While. He then looked at Erica and Jackal with fierce eyes. "Whirlpool is the Epihet of a Man, considered by many the top candidate to become the Next Yonko in case the Twins or Hardy are taken out. He's a Ruthless lunatic who only cares about destroying everything the World Government is associated with and that includes us Warlords." Mukade maintained himself surprisingly cool. "When I first became a Warlord he contacted me about the one secret I've discovered from the world government. He still is obsesse with it and threatened many civilian lives." The Finely dressed woman set a platter with a huge Boiled King Crab on in, which Mukade plucked out two of the legs and begn consuming the meat inside the hard shell.

Erica listened intently, she had heard about the world governments secrets, she probably would have stolen some of them if she hadn't been made a warlord when she did. "so, what was the secret?" she asked, not sure if she would get an answer or not. "why would someone like Whirlpool need it to take out the government?" @Tellmeastory @National

Kibto glared at Hardy showing quite a bit of anger. "Stop bullshitting us. A brother? We are twins, we do not have sibling." He said as he balled up his hands.

"A brother? Hardy... Why in the hell should we believe you? If we had a brother we would remember him.... At the very least he would have been kidnapped with us." Obito said in a calm tone, the brother no switching rolls of who is the calm one.

Mukade then smiled. He knew there would be reprercussions in case he revealed it, but He would deal with it later. "If you wanna hear it, keep it Private. I see the Snail, Jackal. I'll tell you, but not your friends." Mukade signaled his men to leave the room and waited for Jackal to turn off the Den Den Mushi, Lucky for Mukade he caught a glimpse of Jackal's back's reflection just earlier. "There's a mirror on the ceiling, just behind your heads. I'm a man of my word and I can give it anytime you want. But it's only for our six ears and the walls of this room." Mukade picked another leg of the crab. "You can turn it on again once we're done..."

L.G grins. He pulls out a picture from his pocket and lays it down. It showed Kibto and Obito and younger boys, but with another younger child in the middle. "Your brother is already a pirate with a bounty on his head. Cornelius D Matriarch. And you are both D's like he is. Just take a look at the picture " he slides the paper to the two boys @Peaceswore

Jackal smiles as he turns off the den den mushi, and he sets it in the table. "Careful as you are clever, Mukade. Alright, just us then." @Tellmeastory @Sir Grego

Mukade made sure that they were all alone in the Dining room. As he began talking. "I'm sure you've known of the "fall and rebirth" of a certain kingdom in the new world 300 years ago, caused by the Then big rookie, Monkey D. Luffy, Right?"

Kibto took the picture and looked at it before standing up. He placed the picture in front of Obito and then walked by Rasa. Taking a deep breath He brought up his fist and punched the wall down before storming out of it and to the ship, his polar bear following not to far behind.

Obito watched his brother leave before he looked at the picture. "He's sensitive about what happened before we became pirates.... So we have a brother? And the initial D? .... What do you gain by telling us this Hardy? I could walk away right now since I have the information you kindly gave us."

L.G laughed as he stood up. Elden knocks down the rest of the walls as L.G rolls back up the map. "To find out why, you can find that out by joining my alliance." @Peaceswore

Jackal listens quietly, wondering what this secret was. The revolutionaries would benefit highly from this. @Tellmeastory

Mukade proceeded. "That kingdom's name was 'Dressrosa', that until then was dominated by the former Warlord, Doflamingo. He himself was a Former world noble." Mukade paused. Doflamingo's origins by itself was already a huge secet, only know by certain individuals "But his fate is uncertain to many after his capture. Something that even the world government itself shunned as a Unnatural and cruel punishment." The room became tenser and tenser. "The official history is that Doflamingo was enprisionaed into impel down and never escaped, dying in there meres months later from suicide...But that's not it...Doflamingo survived much more than that..." Mukade stood up with a crableg in his mouth and signaled the other two to follow him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackal follows Mukade and Erica, watching carefully as they walk down the hall. Jackal needed this info for the revolutionary. No one knew that he was one, and he was going to use that as a big advantage. @Tellmeastory @Sir Grego

Obito smirked as he thought about it. "My brother will nag me for a while... But you have a deal. Earth Reckoning will have an alliance with you. This alliance will last from the moment to a day after the war." He said as he stood up as well. "Deal?" He asked as his snake hissed a bit. Rasa just stood there and waited to see how things would go down.

L.G grins as he nods. "Sounds like a deal to me. And you guys can keep the picture. I think it's only fair since it isn't really mine. And some last words from the man who saved you. "There was three. The twins, and then the other child. The child who was different, but had a heart as big as theirs. Let them know that there were always three." And with that, the large fishman walked back to his ship. Elden nods as he walks back up with his captain. A few minutes later, the large fleet are gone, off in the distance. @Peaceswore

They've arrived at Mukade's Captain's Room., The walls , table and Chairs were made of pure sculpted stone and Mukade pulled a lever that revealed a passage to a hidden room. "This place is only known by me and by the one who built the ship, Master Gen." He walked into the small room with many documents and a Old Looking Tone Dial "During a expedition I had on my earliest days as a Pirate, I stumbled across this on what was once the Judicial Island, Ennies Lobby. What is recorded in this Little guy I what I assume it's Doflamingo's Last words..." He turned on the Recording began with an Unknown voice speaking "Sir! He went bezerk! We cannot contain him!" A wicked "Ffu Ffu Ffu Ffu Ffu" could be heard in the background and the sound destruction went on in the background "How can someone so old contain such power?!" "Ffuffuffuffuffuffuffu! What's the matter, Marines? You've locked me up in secret for Fourty years, ALready! Don't you want to show me the results? FFUFFUFFUFFUFFUFFUFFUFU!" More destruction and chaos went on in the background when suddenly the noise of a Gunshot is heard. "Doflamingo. Your life was forfwit the moment we took you away from Impel Down. Your power will be of most use for our research." "*pant* *pant* SO...FfuFfuFfu...You 'call' this atrocity a research? Even I am impressed. But why harvesting my essense?" Another gunshot. "Your querys aren't worthy of answer, we already have D10 at our side. Besides recreating the Ito-Ito no Mi abilities, We've also mixed in Teach's DNA... He can now Contain 3 devil Fruit powers at once! You're Obsolete now, Original." "Ffuffuffuffuffuffuffu...You're such monsters..."New World Order"...FfuFfuFfuFfuFfuFfuFfuFfuFfuFfu-" The wild cackle was heard until interrupted again by another gunshot, on which only silence prevailed after. "Subject no. 770301, Donquixote Doflamingo is Eliminated post hasvest of Genetic Sample...Proceeding to further subjects Marshall D. Teach, Hordy Jones, Charlotte Linlin, Admiral Sakazuki,Jinbei..." The government man kept listing names until reaching "...Monkey D. Luffy..." On which Mukade stopped the recording and he said. "This New world Order was the first name that the WG we know today was known for...Most say that Monkey D. Luffy was killed and his body was never found...But this...This confirms that he was taken by the Founding fathers more than 250 years ago! They've went their own way into creating a 'monster' capable to dominate the Seas." Mukade then picked up a file that was on the table near the Tone Dial and opened it. "This one is more recent, from 11 years ago, when I've recovered all this data...The Project is still alive, they're Taking Powerful men and women in order to create this...Harvest..."

Mukade looked at both with seriousness...

((Okay, Okay, streching a little bit there, but I couldn't think of anything else, here...))

Last edited by a moderator:
Erica sat in silent contimplation for a bit before finally speaking "So this new world order is creating a super devil fruit user? someone who can use any power it wants?" she said, looking at the tone dial. "and I guess Wirlpool would want this thing on his side. that is why you are so angry with him. whoever had that weapon could not only win the war, but end it before it begins."

Mukade sat down..."Whirlpool...I don't know why he's so obsessed with it. The only detail I've said is that it was something powerful enough to destroy or maintain the World Government's Grasp on this world. That man...He's hatred incarnate...But the WG is also not free of blame. I've became a Warlord with the sole purpose of Making sure the project is Shut down completely. In 3 more weeks I will finally receive the word back about participating into the project...Once I'm on the inside, I'll destroy whatever place they are maintaining that monster together with myself." Mukade put the file back where it was and leaves the room together with both Warlords, sealing it. "I do not know who is the current man behind the project...But I'm sure of one thing...The WG plans on Luring a Yonko...They Hardy's Genetics in order to create that monster..."

"As for my behaviour during the meeting..." Mukade strips from his Kimono, now wearing only a Loincloth...His left upper leg had a Huge scar, one could tell it was a wound that dug to the bone. "I've been a warlord for 10 years now...This has been on my leg for almost the same time...It's a grim reminder of what that man can do." Mukade put on his Kimono again, but unlike the way he wears it normally, he covered his whole body, instead of just it's lower portion. "I've lost everything that was important for me because of that man's Ambition. I guess that's the only way for me to redeem myself is to hunt down that man, once and for all..."

(On phone, no color coding)

Erica sat and thought "We can't let you go after whirlpool. If he got this information..." She said, trailing off. "But, maybe WE don't have to fight him" she pulled out a piece of paper, it was a bounty for the Rowan pirates "maybe we can use the rookies. Get them to distract whirlpool and his crew long enough for us to swoop in and defeat him before he knows it."

Jackal looks at the two, and Jackal listens carefully. Little did these two know, was that Jackal was a revolutionary. He was the third in command, and he was the inside man. All this information was very vital and important. @Tellmeastory @Sir Grego

Sir Grego]( [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19308-tellmeastory/ said:
@Tellmeastory[/URL] @National and I have our warlords discussing the upcoming arc villain. the Rookie crew is together on the ship.
(It seems you all hit a wall)

(@Sir Grego @Tellmeastory @Peaceswore @Drumonkey @pbtenchi @Sinister Clown and @LucianGrey7971 I guess you can post something about being on Sky island or you could run into us while were sailing right now either way is fine)

Chase was steady working until he realized he had sketched something familiar to him he couldn't put his finger on it so he just continued with his training until it came to him, the book he was tasked with delivering. He pulled out the book and observed the cover he was right it appeard to be somewhat a like turning it over to see if anything else stood out to him "winged people? oh yeah that sky island, I wonder...I bet were not far from it" he stood up quickly headed out onto the deck "Kandish are we headed anywhere important if not would you mind us heading to sky island?"

@National

Users who are viewing this thread

Back