• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One piece rp ooc(real name tba)

Bacon is fluffy

Wut'n th'name of davy jonez lockr is uh sall-add?
Basic stuff, just treat others how you want to be treated. Open discussion is encouraged. Pm's are discouraged unless it's super important.

Within rpn rules(so the mods don't kill us), I want y'all to say what you want to say and say it openly. I'm not your boss. Just the guy who is organizing the rp and synthesizing the plot.

Hope you guys have fun.

Oprp character sheet(real name tba)

One piece role play IC(real name tba)

Last edited:
I'm thinking of making a jester just because I like the idea and I could make a fun character for that role.

Put my character up, going with the swordsman role.
I'll only say that the one liberty I'll have to take is either having you end up on the main island with the others or you're in a rural town, and not within the main city. we'll see though, gotta wait for the others to post their histories. The one defining factor here is the katana and what I assume to be japanese culture of the village. The uncooked food with bits of egg is sushi, right?

I'll only say that the one liberty I'll have to take is either having you end up on the main island with the others or you're in a rural town, and not within the main city. we'll see though, gotta wait for the others to post their histories. The one defining factor here is the katana and what I assume to be japanese culture of the village. The uncooked food with bits of egg is sushi, right?
Actually I was going for a simple village sort of style, but Hector had a whole samurai thing going on. But if you prefer your thing then I'm fine with that.

Eidt: Yeah it was sushi.

Actually I was going for a simple village sort of style, but Hector had a whole samurai thing going on. But if you prefer your thing then I'm fine with that.

Eidt: Yeah it was sushi.
It's not that I wanted that. It's what your post conveyed is all. If you want, you can add a few ooc notes you think are important about the small village. For when I tie your guy's histories together(ideally).

WHAT ABOUT!

Devil fruits?

I figured I'd ask this before I start my sheet, although I have a few ideas in mind.

WHAT ABOUT!

Devil fruits?

I figured I'd ask this before I start my sheet, although I have a few ideas in mind.
I'd prefer it if you got it within the rp. Maybe you accidently ingest it and almost drown as a result. Perhaps you plundered a chest from some noble in over his head. It's just something I'd like your character to get while we rp, rather than being something you got before hand. But if it's central to your character, the key limitation I put on you is that you suck ass at it. Like luffy where he's a kid and evidently his power to be rubber was useless as f. So you will be a complete novice who might be a bit burdened by the fruit if you start off with one.

Last edited:
I'd prefer it if you got it within the rp. Maybe you accidently ingest it and almost drown as a result. Perhaps you plundered a chest from some noble in over his head. It's just something I'd like your character to get while we rp, rather than being something you got before hand. But if it's central to your character, the key limitation I put on you is that you suck ass at it. Like luffy where he's a kid and evidently his power to be rubber was useful as f. So you will be a complete novice who might be a bit burdened by the fruit if you start off with one.

Understood! o7 And hypothetically speaking: Canon, custom, both, certain off-limit?

Understood! o7 And hypothetically speaking: Canon, custom, both, certain off-limit?
No limit. Everyone is gonna suck with their fruit at first. So even someone problematic as logia would result in your character not knowing how to use it. It's not gonna be like sabo where he just eats mera mera and becomes god.

You can make your own if you want as well. If you think something is too strong, we'll discuss it here or via pm.

Also sorry I haven't made a rulethread yet. I want to modify how we use dice for this rp,but haven't had a chance to make it. Gotta write this short paper for cognitive psych. Rest assured, I won't screw with anyone's characters and take away anything or add anything excessive.

Is it okay if I can post a CS tomorrow? You guys can start if ya want
All I wanted to do was see if y'all were alive and still interested. It's not gonna take too long to make an initial post to start things off. But I have a few things to attend to before I can give it my all.

Holy bamboozle. I finished the whole history for my character in one sitting. I haven't even proof read it. What am I doing.

Oh, screw it. IT IS (pretty much) COMPLETE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back