• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One piece rp ooc(real name tba)

SodaToast SodaToast I say having to touch there forehead is good to have. Then maybe you have enter there minds (a mental version of him walking around there "brain") to make any changes. It would be a cool concept and make so it take some time to make any changes to them.

ee9509c8569322f8607c22bb246edb5794500c5a90d3f6c19172ac6909e9cdc6.jpg

Gm post will come after darkness sama posts and when joker gives soda a response.

Hint: The nail that sticks out, gets hammered down.

This is really random, but I was walking home from the bus today when suddenly this dog (behind a fence) began to bark furiously at me. I was already tired from school and so I just stopped and stared at the dog. It unexpectedly stopped barking immediately and made a sound that was almost like...whimpering. It then proceeded to avoid eye-contact with me.

tfw you have conqueror's haki

6f0157fa8edcbbb7752ee9241d6254c09d9ad1cf_hq.gif

Uh. I have little to no experience in the role of captain but I guess my character could fit. Some tweaks would have to be made towards his personality, development, etc., but nothing too drastic.

In my opinion, though, my character is sort of...well, the janitor. Also, I think somebody with more expertise than me could definitely make everybody else's experience more enjoyable. ^-^

If the nominations still go in my character's favor, he can step up, but I'd prefer if he just stuck to being the good ol' caretaker for the ship. :)

Uh. I have little to no experience in the role of captain but I guess my character could fit. Some tweaks would have to be made towards his personality, development, etc., but nothing too drastic.

In my opinion, though, my character is sort of...well, the janitor. Also, I think somebody with more expertise than me could definitely make everybody else's experience more enjoyable. ^-^

If the nominations still go in my character's favor, he can step up, but I'd prefer if he just stuck to being the good ol' caretaker for the ship. :)
Was mostly a segway joke. This is not I think you can't or would not make a good captain,but that's just left up in the air for you guys to decide. If nothing happens, well you know the drill at this point.

Was mostly a segway joke. This is not I think you can't or would not make a good captain,but that's just left up in the air for you guys to decide. If nothing happens, well you know the drill at this point.
Lol, my bad. Took it in a serious manner when the discussions for other nominees arose. xD

Lol, my bad. Took it in a serious manner when the discussions for other nominees arose. xD
Well if the world was taken storm by a giant bunny rabbit or a janitor, it could be interesting and have both shock and a comedic factor to it.

Just a heads up, after a few more posts, I'll be making a gm post. It would be nice if y'all interacted or at least had some context in which you guys would end up interacting before I introduce a new gm post. Because I can force you guys to interact since you're all in the same market square,but it's much more natural if you all choose something to explore and give reason for being acquainted on yer own. As opposed to me forcing it.

DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 SodaToast SodaToast Joker987 Joker987 ChazGhost ChazGhost

Because y'all have done a good job getting together. But the hard part is synthesizing a situation in which you guys would actually speak to eachother. I'm enjoying the developments so far,but am hoping you guys can get the job somewhat done on yer own, so that any conflict I introduce would matter to the group as a whole. You know. Add some foreshadowing and lay the ground work for group development at least. :3

You can think of this as luffy interfering with zoro's execution or nami's plot to use luffy's trust against him. Soda and joker are doing a good job at establishing some sort of relationship,but this needs to extend to chaz and darkness in some way as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back